It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK assassination theory. Operation led by cuban double agent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I searched on here and nothing came up.

A former marine and operative of the OSS, and later the CIA, has claimed that a Cuban friend of his was involved in the planning and execution of the operation that killed JFK. Douglas Bazata first met René Alexander Dussaq during a botched operation in Cuba and they would go on to serve together in WW2. Following the operation, the man later became a US citizen and served with the screaming eagles. after the war he claims his cuban friend became angry at US foreign policy in Cuba and that is what led to him plotting the death of JFK. The operation was dubbed 'Hydra-K'.

full article here if you are interested

I found the mention of Lucien Conein to be rather interesting.

edit on 1531642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Thanks for sharing, I hadn't heard of this theory or Douglas Bazata

Fascinating material here!!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

That's very interesting, thanks. But it makes no sense to me that pro Castro forces would plot against Kennedy, since Kennedy was trying to warm things up between himself and Castro at the time. Kennedy was having communications delivered to Castro through one of his staff I can't remember who right now, and Castro was receptive. I read that when Castro got the news that JFK was shot he said "This is bad news" 3 times. He later said that anyone else besides Kennedy would be way worse for Cuba. Our own war hawks were the ones who though JFK was a problem alive.

join