It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whole World Is Hating On Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Oh yeah..I see lots of hate..

I'm just cutting and pasting from foreign Facebook pages..

@mckaycoppins
MSNBC correspondent in Moscow says Russian people are reacting ecstatically to Trump's victory. They view him as the "peace candidate."

-------------------

this tweet last night from independent journalist Rania Khalek (who has harshly criticized Trump) snapped my head back: "I've been asking Syrians who they want to win for president. The vast majority say Trump because they feel he's less likely to bomb them."

----

Mohammed S Shaikh I'm shocked at seeing so many of my friends bemoaning the fact that Trump was elected by racists, bigots, xenophobes, misogynists, etc.

Please remember that BEFORE claiming that America is now a country of racists, bigots, xenophobes, misogynists, etc., the states Trump won are states that Obama carried in 2008 and 2012.

Americans didn't suddenly turn into racists, bigots, xenophobes, misogynists, etc., they simply chose to say no to nepotism, dynastic perpetuation, carpetbagging, political machinations and politics as usual.

Americans chose to reject a dishonest candidate who chose to NOT disclose her speech transcripts.

Voters chose to reject a candidate who had time for million dollar fundraisers, but didn't have time to even reach out to the common man / woman / child.

Voters chose to reject the candidate who was the anti-thesis of Bernie.

So, don't blame Americans for being racists, bigots, xenophobes, misogynists, etc., when your culprits are the corrupt super delegates of the Democrat party, who chose to ignore and subvert the will of the voters.

Blame the Muslim leaders who expected Muslims to be sheep who blindly voted for their preferred candidates, and expected Muslims to forget the fact that Obama gave $38 BILLION to Israel, and signed a bill outlawing the boycott of Israeli products and services.

Blame the Latino leaders who expected Latinos to forget that Obama deported about 4 MILLION people, and was basically the president who deported the MOST people EVER.

Blame the voters who got sick and tired of seeing their ObamaCare insurance premiums skyrocket while coverage and number of service providers shrunk.

There's nothing wrong with America, and Floridians, Michiganders, Ohioans, etc. didn't suddenly change into racists, bigots, xenophobes, misogynists, etc.

These are still decent human beings who saw that the elites in their ivory towers didn't care for them, and only cared for their peers.

THAT is what happened in this election, so please don't follow the script being parroted by Muslim and Latino "leaders", who are only trying to deflect blame from the super delegates who subverted the democratic process by sabotaging the popular candidate.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
That useless sh--b-- Soros is behind the hate. a reply to: Snarl

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery

Because there is no reason to protest the election of a fraudulent, hate mongering rapist who has promised to punish his opponents?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Because there is no reason to protest the election of a fraudulent, hate mongering rapist who has promised to punish his opponents?

He said so much stuff, it makes me sick!!! Talking about garabbing women by the ti**!!!!!Rapist who ripped his ex woifes hair out as he raped her, yeah I think protest is in order!

Most Hilary haters have been posting crap about her using crap.com as a source! While Trump just sat there shooting his mouth off saying horrible things, but that's okay
Man I hope Donald is happy, that Millions of people legitimately have listened to him say awful things, know that his University was a fraud, raped his wife, did not pay his taxes, Is a total pervert who has said, he can do anything to women because they "don't care"he has money....all I just wrote is true and yes we SHOULD protest!!!!!!

Hilary has more people that voted for her, Dec19th! Make it happen!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

He said so much stuff...

While Hitlary LOLed on live television watching death and torture of late Colonel Ghadaffi and said something extremely evil afterwords.

I heard him talk about grabbing pussies and getting out of the hellhole that is middle east. Us Europeans are mostly OK with the fact he won.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

That useless sh--b-- Soros is behind the hate.

Indeed he is. But, we're all too ready to accept the divide rather than look for the divider.

Civilization is the joke. We're not civil at all.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

You need the full version:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Exitt

originally posted by: kurthall

He said so much stuff...

While Hitlary LOLed on live television watching death and torture of late Colonel Ghadaffi and said something extremely evil afterwords.

I heard him talk about grabbing pussies and getting out of the hellhole that is middle east. Us Europeans are mostly OK with the fact he won.

He's a lost cause (Kurt). I've seen a lot of support for Trump on social media from a lot of foreign countries. It was surprising and refreshing to me. Trump being mentioned as the Peace candidate vs war hawk Hillary. The problem is people in America are being fed bull from a very liberally biased media. A lot of people are smarter than to listen to it, some aren't. It is what it is.
edit on 11-11-2016 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Nm
edit on 11-11-2016 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The whole world hates Trump?

Then that's probably why he won.

It feels good to people when they go against the grain. Be rebellious. Do something they know they shouldn't do.

Being a rebel makes people feel like they have some kind of power.

It's also incredibly selfish and short sighted.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join