It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump. Hillary’s lost and the ME

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
A higher reason for Hillary’s lost may be the Karma of her murder of Khadafy and consequent destruction of Libya and her obsession with attacking Syria and siding with the phantom Syrian rebels.

Obama’s administration in foreign policy was and is a absolute disaster, though one has to credit Obama by not giving in to the pressure some neocons were exerting on him to attack Syria.

Hillary would have been a world disaster by attacking Syria. Amazingly this crazy woman seems to have had an obsession to be a war monger in the ME. That may be the real reason she lost from the standpoint of a higher dimension.

IF Trump keeps his promise, something I have doubts he will, he will indeed ally with Russia and Syria to exterminate ISIS. If he doesn’t keep his promise and falls prey to pressure from neocons and Israeli-firster's or doesn’t last too long( since he is 70 years old) then he might be worst than Hillary in the end.

Trump as an arch liar and deceiver likely will double-cross Putin and give in to the powerful neocons surrounding him like piranha

I believe that Trump will break his promise and NOT ally with Russia and Syria and will fall to the pressure of the neocons he already has started to appoint.

Bottom line Trump if he doesn’t he might really not last long!

Pence is a traditional republican knucklehead and will gladly go along with the Hillary like hate Russia, Syria and Iran, Israeli-first, policy

Trump better watch his back if he doesnt

edit on 11-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Good post, Just wanted to add something that nobody has mentioned yet,

By january ISIS will have disappeared, maybe a few pockets of resistance around syria. but mostly he supply of weapons will dry up.

I wonder why that is?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Good question.

Maybe the backers have realized they’ve lost

We’ll see.

I personally think Trump will turn tail and go with the Hillary policy in the end.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I disagree. Trump has too much of an ego to be a puppet.
He has already demostrated that he can't be bought and doesn't need celebrities.
The same goes for other Nations. He has a lot on his plate and is constantly reminded of what they are.
I believe we are headed in a right direction.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Not that they have realised they've lost, just that the obama administration is coming to an end and the funding and supplys will stop, I followed the syrian war from the very start on liveleak, With raw footage coming from, ISIS/jabhat al nursa, Kurds, SAA, Russians, Hezbollah, Turks, Basically everyone that was there, It was a different story than what was shown on TV.
What they didnt show you on TV was ISIS wearing American made cammo, American made boots, American made guns, American made TOW missiles, American made MRE's, ISIS driving American made Humvees, American made Communication devices, American spec Toyota pickups. They were kitted out like the god damn American army. They were very careful not to show this on TV.

Some of the equipment was supplied to Saudi Arabia, Qatar and turkey, Then funneled across the turkish border into syria. The rest of the equipment was directly airlifted and dropped into syria at pre arranged drop points supposedly for the "moderate rebels",

There were no moderate rebels in Syria...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
Good post, Just wanted to add something that nobody has mentioned yet,

By january ISIS will have disappeared, maybe a few pockets of resistance around syria. but mostly he supply of weapons will dry up.

They will all be in Europe.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123
agreed,
trump isn`t in it for the fame,fortune, or political legacy, I don`t believe he really even wants to be president he just did it because he`s addicted to winning,and the bigger the challenge the greater the victory.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

yep!
The Obama folks are desperately shutting down the arms pipelines and destroying evidence right now.
ISIS has maybe 6 months at the most and then we won`t be hearing anything much about them.

top topics

join