It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christie Out As Transition Team Chairman, Preibus To Be Chief Of Staff?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Update:

So it seems that Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell are advocating for Priebus but that Trump has been favoring Bannon if not for Chief of Staff, some senior advisory position.

Seems we have some conflicting accounts and we'll have to wait to wait to see. Might have let out that sigh of relief a little too soon.

Somehow, I don't think Paul Ryan carries much weight with Trump. I'll be honestly surprised if Ryan is still the Speaker of the House next term.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Reince Priebus comes off as the saner one of the bunch so it's a good idea they put him in that position, not Bannon.

Does anybody get the feeling Christie is being slowly demoted or something? I mean they looked over him for VP, they're looking over him for Chief of staff, what's next? I kinda feel sorry for him, kind of.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I hope we can all agree that Christie being out is a good thing.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

That`s exactly why he got replaced, he might be in deep # over that bridge fiasco. two people have already been convicted for it and they both implicated Christie saying he knew all about it and let it go forward.

edit on 11-11-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Ok, Rudy's first order of business was to take 5 mins to type out a letter. I have a copy.

To Whom My Concern:

I have been the personal friend of President-Elect Donald J. Trump for over 25 years. He has had no significant legal problems. I examined his history recently and found only positive findings, no legal problems. Astonishingly excellent free of legal problems.

I can state unequivocally, President Trump will be the most honest and law abiding individual ever elected to the presidency.

However if President Obama so wishes, President-Elect Trump would accept a pardon from the POTUS before he leaves office.

Rudolph William Louis "Rudy" Giuliani
former U.S. Attorney General

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join