It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF Chelsea being groomed to run for congress

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Chelsea is not very intelligent about the only thing she is capable of is to take out the trash with guidance. a reply to: AlaskanDad

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

This is why all the dirt on the Clintons from the fbi investigation needs to be made public regardless of whether Obama pardons her or not.

The Clintons must be exposed loudly and publicly for the criminals they are.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery
Chelsea is not very intelligent about the only thing she is capable of is to take out the trash with guidance. a reply to: AlaskanDad

I'm not saying that you're wrong, but why do you think this? She seems quiet and to be honest she has one of those faces that just doesn't look very smart, but there are lots of smart people that don't look, speak or even act like they are smart. Do you have some evidence that she isn't very bright, even anecdotal...? To me, she seems quiet certainly, self-possessed, groomed for public life (maybe overly so) and (this last bit is pure speculation) kind of... hungry for power or approval or... something... That's my read on her. I could be wrong though I am more than willing to admit.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
That is prolly what CLinton eluded to in her concession speech.

No more CLintons.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Got to keep that dynasty going, donchaknow.

No doubt, somewhere, at this very moment, John Ellis Bush, Jr is being informed his life will be aimed at the presidency as well.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

[snore]

So what?

Even if she runs and gets elected she will be meaningless.

Just like she is right now.

[double snore]

edit on 11/11/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join