It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How Donald Trump supporters are treated...as kids? This makes me sick....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Now, Jimmy Kimmel does a skit where the parents tell the kids they ate their Halloween candy. As cruel as it may be it does not touch this. This is not a joke. This is how a person treated their young child for voting for Trump at school.

How does a person do this?
You hate someone else so much you hurt and hate your family?
Any race, THIS is why you have protesting and ignorance in the streets. It comes from the parents.
A child that age it is damaging to their growing minds. Here is a child who could maybe follow President Trump to build buildings one day. What would be wrong with that?
This is the opposite of the little Hispanic kids holding the signs and saying F Trump. That was a great video. They both do something though that is horrible to kids.

It breaks them down and empowers them to rebel anything anything everyone else is protesting. Kind of like the college kids that are indoctrinated these days and do not protest out of cause but to be included.

Hope this kid makes a million one day and gives mom a big bag of....

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Sorry, just found this after searching again...Close or leave it in the Mud pit for better comments...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I think it was just an act on both their part. They have done well for themselves, nice home.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
We were looking to adopt. That little man is welcomed in my home. He can vote for whoever he wants and I am a staunch Trump supporter. Criminal to do that to a child. Sickness of Democrats is beyond understanding.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
People like that shouldn't have kids. Maybe she should have had a robot instead of kids. I hope someone calls CPS on her for messing with the poor kids feelings.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

This is disgusting, if I ever saw something like that i'd knock the f**K out of someone

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

I think it was just an act on both their part. They have done well for themselves, nice home.

I really hope so.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

read the comments, i'm going to find myself doing something again that i don't do. get involved in someones else life.

this is suppose to be the woman's name and the phone number for the Houston Texas child abuse hotline.

1800 252 5400 everyone call this number. Houston Texas child abuse hotline. Her reported name is _______ _______

maybe people should call.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
God that's evil.

Really?

Makes me sick to my stomach to watch that.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

In addition to the hotline, this should be sent to drudge. Expose this woman so people can see WTF is really going on.

Nothing makes me angrier than seeing a child abused like that.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It is a kid. It is oppression. Sick. I just want to give the guy a hug and let him know it is not ok what his mother is doing. It is not a joke.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

ur vid is removed, what was it of?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Apparently YouTube doesn't. want you to see when the other side does something "deplorable"
Here's a link to the neglect/abuse vid

www.inquisitr.com...

top topics

join