It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Voter But Let Down Hillary Lost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I honestly though he had no chance like almost EVERYBODY else so the fact that I'm stunned would be an understatement.

Now, why would I vote for Trump but want Hillary to win? Well, my candidate never wins. I always vote for the underdog. I guess I like seeing the underdog win because I am one. There is more joy when it finally happens because it seldom does happen. It makes the moment of victory 100X more intense and if you have ever experienced it after being told to accept defeatism and you pull it off you will understand it.

Now, on why I wanted her to win. Well, she had no motivation to deal with illegal immigration just like Obama. Those are potential Democratic voters so I get it. Bring that new pool of voters in. Does not matter how just get them onboard.

Ok, so knowing she would likely win I invested in cheap diabetic drugs and blood pressure meds. CDC states that Hispanics have different degrees of illness or health risks than whites. 50% higher death rate from diabetes; 24% more poorly controlled high blood pressure; 23% more obesity.

www.cdc.gov/vitalsig ns/hispanic-health/

I was going to make a nice chunk of coin in a few years so yeah, call me what you want but I was going to make money off of Hillary's policies.
Quite a bit in fact but that's ok. I like the underdog victory feeling more than money in the end.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Problem with society today,people don't think of the reprecussions when they act ineptly,then they act suprised when things go wrong,then they want you to feel sorry for them,some have to stick their finger in the light socket,even after they were warned of the potential outcome,don't apply the"new math" when reasoning

new topics

join