It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

----HARD TO WATCH---Mother Abuses Young Child For ‘Voting Trump at School

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
I hope like hell someone reports her!!!! I couldn't watch, I felt so sorry for her little boy.

First he learns at school that he lives in a free country where he can be whatever he wants and votes for whoever he wants and then has to come home to that!

That poor poor child.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

If that video isn't staged it is simply some of the most disgusting behavior I have ever been witness to......she is a walking advertisement for why forced sterilizations should be legal in some cases :|

Not really I suppose.....but people like that shouldn't have nor be allowed to have children without having them immediately being placed elsewhere....almost anywhere would be an improvement.

edit on 11-11-2016 by Darkphoenix77 because: addendum

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I think it's one thing to admonish your child for a perceived slight...

It is wholly next level to record you shaming them into tears.

That's some lowlife sh*t.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

If you know her call social services.

What a disgusting woman to do that to her child.

what an evil thing to do

This is the epitome of what evil sounds like

Who in the world treats a child this way?

1st class parenting

You all know it. That kid is scarred for life. He'll never see whites without his mother's bias.

Don't ever ask me to take 'black people' at face value. This is what happens in their homes every day.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

If you know her call social services.

What a disgusting woman to do that to her child.

what an evil thing to do

This is the epitome of what evil sounds like

Who in the world treats a child this way?

1st class parenting

You all know it. That kid is scarred for life. He'll never see whites without his mother's bias.

Don't ever ask me to take 'black people' at face value. This is what happens in their homes every day.

+1 for that. They are brutal.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Where is this kid's Dad?

That woman needs a reality check.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

A 5 year old cant even symbolically tell his mother to get a job?

Oh i bet she hates that.

Sad, tragic world we have here.

link   
That poor kid is at the age where this will stick with him,it's like she hates him he may grow up with a stigma,plus loss of self worth,like he is incapable for thinking for himself,what a horrific woman,degradation at the hands of a drop out

link   
That poor kid is at the age where this will stick with him,it's like she hates him he may grow up with a stigma,plus loss of self worth,like he is incapable for thinking for himself,what a horrific woman,degradation at the hands of a drop out

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm disgusted by the selfish and short-sighted judgment exhibited by this mother. The little boy thinks he's really banished from home...for thinking for himself...in school.

Parents have every right to reasonably discipline their kids...but it's not like this young fella was caught setting the family cat on fire.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Tommy Sotomayor will have a field day with this.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
I wonder how many Trump supporters think Child Services should stay out of raising a child the way a parent thinks they should be raised.

Not supporting this behavior mind you, since I know it's necessary to make that distinction, just show on the other foot thoughts.

I wouldn't be surprised if a CPS worker came over, and said "Your son supports Trump?! You did the right thing ma'am"

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I couldn't watch the whole video disgusting , what's wrong with those people terrifying this young boy who probably don't even understand what's really going on in the world .

Mothers and fathers don't blame your children for something that they don't understand.

Instead talk to them and explain why you disagree about curtain things happening in politics in a way children understand .

Also children have the right to think about curtain matters in their own mind ,it's you as parents to tell the truth wisely so that they can firm their own opinions about these matters. .

Don't psychologically destroy these young minds because they are the future and there to make it better someday.

Peace
edit on 0b03America/ChicagoFri, 11 Nov 2016 13:50:03 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 11 Nov 2016 13:50:03 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Tommy Sotomayor will have a field day with this.

Do you have a way to forward the video to him??????

Git er done!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1
Agreed, if you disagree, thats fine. What if it was something serious like a life style she didn't agree with then what?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: seeker1963
Abuse of a child is just that, abuse, physical or Mental! What does it matter if a person is Trump supporter or not?
They claim to be fore taking back freedom, muse on this - suppose Hillary won and the mother was berating the child for voting for her.

and Not for Nothing? CPS doesn't exactly have a stellar record on separating abuse of a child, because they too, just as the IRS have decided it's ok to use ideologies that are not currently in vogue with the globalist agenda to decide whether or not a child is actually being abused!

Second bit is exactly my point, replace the leadership, replace the definition of abuse; the see-saw swings both ways.

There are idiots on both sides? I am not making this ABOUT IDENTITY POLITICS!!!! I am making it about what it is, Child Abuse!

My daughter is a Progressive, yet I still love her and would NEVER disown her for her beliefs! But as her father? I will continue to encourage her to read the Constitution and base her beliefs on the freedoms and liberties of THAT document, versus the insanity that to believe in the popular opinion of Social Media is what life is all about?

Congrats, you're a sane individual who can raise a child in a way we can all agree is probably best; an individual who is apparently either unfamiliar with, or unjaded by the constant threads on this forum decrying CPS's involvement in literally every interaction between a parent and child. I'm not looking to make this about identity politics, I'm looking to expose the hypocrisy constantly being displayed all over ATS.

People have stated in this very thread that some people shouldn't have children - but to openly call for such a policy would be decried for being eugenicist.

People lament the nanny-state until it agrees with them, and while this should be investigated to make sure the kids got a roof over his head, unless she's physically abusing him or neglecting him, maybe, just maybe CPS's intervention isn't as necessary as some would demand.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: eNumbra

I wonder how many Trump supporters think Child Services should stay out of raising a child the way a parent thinks they should be raised.

Not supporting this behavior mind you, since I know it's necessary to make that distinction, just show on the other foot thoughts.

I call BS on your statement. You equate Trump supporters with being kinda OK with this.

Your blood must run blue if you cut your finger.

Red like a disgusting commie, but thanks for the ad hom.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I was referring to the red vs blue states, but either will work.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I was referring to the red vs blue states, but either will work.

I understood you were implying I was a liberal.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I am fiscally conservative and socially middle/liberal. So in all likely hood we agree more than we disagree.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join