It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

----HARD TO WATCH---Mother Abuses Young Child For ‘Voting Trump at School

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Well another jewel of a video. This women is just reaming her son's (?) butt about voting for Trump. He is a 4-6 year old maybe. It must have been is school and it DIDN'T COUNT.... SAD. If you know her call social services.

The disturbing footage opens with the “mother,” and we use that term lightly, berating her child, who appears to be around five or six, and informing him that he needs to “get his # and get out,” and that she has a suitcase packed for him by the door. As the boy cries hysterically, she forces him to take a sign shaming him for his class participation.

“The suitcase is packed by the door, been packed since this morning, bye!” the abusive woman states. “Matter of fact, get your sign so when people see you standing outside they know why you’re standing out there.”

The child pleads with the woman, but she keeps insisting that he needs to get his suitcase and get out, because “we don’t do Donald Trump here.”

She forces the screaming child out the door, and slams it behind him — but quickly gets back to following him with her camera to shame him online to all her friends.

“Bye Donald Trump lover,” the sick woman coldly tells her child. “This is where you are gonna be at from now on, why did you vote for him in school?”

The little boy tearfully explains it is because he has seen him on television a lot.

“Well I hope you find another tv to see him on, because this is gonna be your new home,” she says. “You can’t come back here.”

The boy, and what is presumably his little brother, cry hysterically as the woman tells the even younger son that he can “go be with the Donald Trump lover,” and the video cuts off.

Social media is now seeking her identity to report her for child abuse.

wearechange.org...

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I'm sorry I read that.

It's going to be common.

The violence, the hatred, the rioting and looting.

The brownshirts are coming, the brownshirts are coming. . . . .

+3 more 
link   
Absolutely deplorable.
What a disgusting woman to do that to her child.
Incredibly sad that she found it appropriate to
psychologically attack her child.
I'm guessing in that household a heavy hand and loud
voice are how things are run.
I feel sorry for him.
edit on 11-11-2016 by MagicCow because: double word correction.

+1 more 
link   

Horrible psychological abuse by an unfit mother.

These children deserve better.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I wonder how many Trump supporters think Child Services should stay out of raising a child the way a parent thinks they should be raised.

Not supporting this behavior mind you, since I know it's necessary to make that distinction, just show on the other foot thoughts.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

If that unfortunate young man ever winds up getting shot during a criminal act that mother might well say "he dindu nuffin" . She will not be able to honestly say the same thing about herself.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Thats terrible. Those two boys could come live with me and my family.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I really really wish I hadn't watched that. I can never unsee it or un-hear that little boy begging. What a horrible piece of trash she is. My heart hurts for those kids.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
I wonder how many Trump supporters think Child Services should stay out of raising a child the way a parent thinks they should be raised.

Not supporting this behavior mind you, since I know it's necessary to make that distinction, just show on the other foot thoughts.

Abuse of a child is just that, abuse, physical or Mental! What does it matter if a person is Trump supporter or not?

Squirm some more, it's this kind of thinking that will destroy every damn one of us!

and Not for Nothing? CPS doesn't exactly have a stellar record on separating abuse of a child, because they too, just as the IRS have decided it's ok to use ideologies that are not currently in vogue with the globalist agenda to decide whether or not a child is actually being abused!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kentuckymama

Me too, that is well beyond scolding. It is a definite abusive situation.

I wish I hadn't stumbled on this story or the other trump related violence.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Wow -what an evil thing to do. Son is not allowed to have a mind of his own. Not allowed to have a different opinion. And she filmed it and put it on the internet so she thinks it is okay to do this and is expecting praise from other people. This house definitely needs a visit from CPS.

Sal

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine

Common sense isn't.

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
Abuse of a child is just that, abuse, physical or Mental! What does it matter if a person is Trump supporter or not?
They claim to be fore taking back freedom, muse on this - suppose Hillary won and the mother was berating the child for voting for her.

and Not for Nothing? CPS doesn't exactly have a stellar record on separating abuse of a child, because they too, just as the IRS have decided it's ok to use ideologies that are not currently in vogue with the globalist agenda to decide whether or not a child is actually being abused!

Second bit is exactly my point, replace the leadership, replace the definition of abuse; the see-saw swings both ways.

link   
Some people just should not have kids....ever. This is the epitome of what evil sounds like, imo.

Can you imagine the terror of seeing his packed bags at the door, and the abject fear of having to leave his home with nowhere to go?

A real mother would have sat down with him and asked him about his choice and had a discussion with him.

link   
Some people just should not have kids....ever. This is the epitome of what evil sounds like, imo.

Can you imagine the terror of seeing his packed bags at the door, and the abject fear of having to leave his home with nowhere to go?

A real mother would have sat down with him and asked him about his choice and had a discussion with him.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

I call BS on your statement. You equate Trump supporters with being kinda OK with this.

Your blood must run blue if you cut your finger.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
They claim to be fore taking back freedom, muse on this - suppose Hillary won and the mother was berating the child for voting for her.

Second bit is exactly my point, replace the leadership, replace the definition of abuse; the see-saw swings both ways.

There are idiots on both sides? I am not making this ABOUT IDENTITY POLITICS!!!! I am making it about what it is, Child Abuse!

My daughter is a Progressive, yet I still love her and would NEVER disown her for her beliefs! But as her father? I will continue to encourage her to read the Constitution and base her beliefs on the freedoms and liberties of THAT document, versus the insanity that to believe in the popular opinion of Social Media is what life is all about?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
W T F . . .

Are these people INSANE?

Who in the world treats a child this way?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Government should not intervene here. Their community gave the "mother" the impression that this behavior is OK and that it is right to shame Trump supporters, no children barred. It is this woman's community (read MSM) that is responsible for her views and behavior.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
1st class parenting

And yet, you wont see BLM protest this.

There will be no marches.

Poor kid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join