It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Advises Trump Beware of Shadow Government

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Pluginn

Agree, the shadow government is not only limited to the US but is also part of the globalist agenda.

The world is control by a few and has always been.

Let see how much of a dissenter Trump will become.

Not always - it began in earnest in the late 17th century and grabbed hold in the USA in 1913 after a few failed attempts.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Thanks I didn't go that far back in history.

I have to love ATS we do learn a lot of History here conspiracies or not conspiracies.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBandit795
And btw.. Donald Trump has been involved with the shadow government a long time already. A Rothschild "Capo" has been one of the leaders in his campaign all along.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.forbes.com...

Yes exactly that's the issue right there. RP needs to hear about this then maybe can attempt to address it to Trump-who is either unaware or knows who he is dealing with.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

edit on 11-11-2016 by dreamingawake because: double post

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
they prolonged the fail due to Gold standards by forming derivatives.....scary....

originally posted by: RedDragon

originally posted by: Pluginn
a reply to: RedDragon

He's right but giving an exact date is just very very hard!

Just look how fast the debt is growing and how much money they have spend since 2008, how fast the debt has grown since then! And even with all that money spend the economy isn't really doing better.

From 10 trillion to 20 trillion in 8 years (since Obama took office), how are they gonna fix that!?
But when they really give up? that's hard to tell, 20 trillion, just the number must make some people nervous at least.. it's about trust/faith/believing and when that crumbles it can go very fast!, but giving an accurate date, just very very hard.

You can be off by a few years and say you know what you're talking about. You can't be off by 35 years and say you know what you're talking about.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
We will see if trump goes to war with them. If he so wanted he could have a 3rd party leak to assange and 3rd party protect him.

His first priority should be to go after the visible one. The devil himself Geoge Soros. Who right now is funding violent protesters aka domestic terrorism.

As for Ron Paul. Putting him in the cabinet would show he is the real deal. The_Donald has had various top posts trying to get Trump's attention that they want Ron Paul. A lot are jokingly saying Ron Paul for Fed Chairman.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Ron Paul is right. Trump’s biggest problem is his Russian and ME stance. Trump is in serious trouble if he continues to coddle Russia and take their side on the Syrian issue.

Believe me, the shadow government will go to any lengths to turn Trump around to a cold war stance and an anti-Syria policy that Hillary and Obama had.

Will Trump stick to his guns?

No he won’t. The shadow government will infiltrate his administration AND MAKE HIM CHANGE.

Remember Ronald Reagan said he wouldn’t hire anyone from the shadow government, the Trilateral commission and the CFR and guess what happened next.

An assassination attempt was made on him and he changed his mind!

Trump will change for sure or they’ll make him change

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Most already know about this video from 2002 but posting for those unaware of how brilliant Ron Paul is.

Still waiting on the hyperinflation doomsday he's been predicting since 1983.

Ron Paul is a smart guy but he's not an economist. He's just a perpetual bear and a broken clock is right twice a day. Actually, the ridiculous doomsday stuff is probably why he's so popular among conspiracy theorists.

Ron Paul was never wrong about his economics. He called the recession in 2k8 ahead of it breaking. If we didn't change things or try to manage the fallout, it would have been full on hyper-inflation... What Ron Paul talks about is what happens when you don't course correct, it's the worst case scenario, and he speaks about it when we trend in that direction.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Most already know about this video from 2002 but posting for those unaware of how brilliant Ron Paul is.

Still waiting on the hyperinflation doomsday he's been predicting since 1983.

Ron Paul is a smart guy but he's not an economist. He's just a perpetual bear and a broken clock is right twice a day. Actually, the ridiculous doomsday stuff is probably why he's so popular among conspiracy theorists.

Ron Paul was never wrong about his economics. He called the recession in 2k8 ahead of it breaking. If we didn't change things or try to manage the fallout, it would have been full on hyper-inflation... What Ron Paul talks about is what happens when you don't course correct, it's the worst case scenario, and he speaks about it when we trend in that direction.

Ron Paul calls for a recession like every year. He finally got one right. A broken clock is right twice per day. You don't get credit for calling a bear market when you always call for a bear market.
edit on 11/11/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'd love for people who talk about the shadow government to show me proof. Names, locations, job titles, activities. Can we see some paperwork or memos from their meetings?

Do they have a neat logo or icon on their letterhead? Maybe something evil-ish? Like the Cobra logo from G.I. Joe? That would be super B.A.

It's always "them" or "the man" or "shadow government".

You can never spot them, you can never quite prove their existence.

It's like those ghost hunting shows. "They" apparently exist, but for some reason ... proof just is never forthcoming.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Plenty of threads on it, I suggest you do some research. Start with the Rothschilds.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Negative interest rates in Europe, FED will not touch their rates, multiple QE's by multiple countries, Labor participation rate way down. Losing your full time job and getting 3 part time jobs counts as 2 jobs created. There was never a recovery.

DOW and S&P does not reflect the median income and its purchasing power. It reflects money running to the only places where people can get yields because banks give like .1% interest on savings these days which is messed up.

Putting money in savings count these days is equivalent to losing money everyday, as the rate is less than inflation. What serious investor would do it. Gotta chase those yields.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren

Plenty of threads on it, I suggest you do some research. Start with the Rothschilds.

I wonder if they call themselves anything neat or evil sounding like in the movies...?

There isn't some organized world-domination scheme going on.

Just a few rich people playing "Sims" with all of us.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Sounds like ATS isn't your cup of tea then. It is kind of a conspiracy site... A few rich people playing sims with all of us including our government. I would call that a shadow government.
edit on 11-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

They are not going to make themselves known. That's why they're called the "shadow" government.

They were even mentioned in the Wikileaks emails.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pluginn

Yea ok didn't know that but as I said giving an accurate date is the hardest thing.
Maybe the US already should be there for a long time but when you in something deep you go on as long as possible.

But tell me how they gonna fix 1.25 trillion added debt each year when having a sluggish economy (not much growth, the growth exist only because of that 1.25 trillion each year added to the debt basically.

When the interest is going up and the debt grows even larger, the debt payments will be as high or more as spending on ''defense'' which stands about 600/700 billion each year, when you combine those and look how much the government is taking in..... you don't have 1 dime to spend on anything, except on debt which is already happening (1.25 trillion added debt / year)... so what would be your guess how much longer this can go on?

Cap growth of government to less of a % than growth in the economy, problem solved. Actually doing that takes political resolve bigger than we've seen in a longtime but many countries have been way worse off than we are and bounced back from it.

Other country's financiers went to school, got PHDs, spent their entire lives studying this. They're not dumb. If the dollar was a doomed currency, they wouldn't stockpile mass dollar reserves like they do. It would be against their own self-interests to stockpile dollars if that were the case. It's the exact opposite. People educated in economics and banking virtually all consider the dollar to be the most stable long-term currency in the world.

This is so true. It's hard to present a convincing case on these boards, but the truth is, the dollar is still the reserve currency of the world. More interesting would be the gold in Ft Knox?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Trump can start by removing the CIA.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
A lot are jokingly saying Ron Paul for Fed Chairman.

Ron Paul - Chairman of the Federal Reserve
Julian Assange - Secretary of State
Edward Snowden - Director of the NSA and CIA
Trey Gowdy - Attorney General

would be a heck of a cabinet

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Pluginni got a cure for that lets use that dirty word TAXES. lets put a 4 or 5 cent sales taxe on every dollar traded on stock market as i understand it there is no sales tax on stocks. also i propose a 3 percent sales tax on every item that is sold in country that doesn't currently have a national tax on it. this would help pay off nation debt and give monies to rebuild infrastructure that trump promised to do. and if he really had to have that silly wall use money that is seized heading south to cartels to fund its construction that way he could say Mexico paid for it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join