It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Advises Trump Beware of Shadow Government

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

The main export of the United States is inflation. A massive amount of U.S. Dollars end up outside of the United States, causing inflation in other countries. That's why it hasn't happened there in the U.S. as yet.

One of the "hidden secrets of money" videos explains it. I think episode 3 or 4. It's been a while since I saw them.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
trump2016

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBandit795

The main export of the United States is inflation. A massive amount of U.S. Dollars end up outside of the United States, causing inflation in other countries. That's why it hasn't happened there in the U.S. as yet.

One of the "hidden secrets of money" videos explains it. I think episode 3 or 4. It's been a while since I saw them.

What's funny about this is that when we had the gold standard, other countries had to tie their currency's exchange rates to ours under Bretton Woods. So, we were actually able to export more inflation under the gold standard.

What you're talking about is taught in macroeconomics 101 courses -- the first course every econ major takes -- in every college in the world. It's not secret knowledge that you have to get from a video called "Hidden Secrets". It's absolutely not what's preventing hyperinflation in any shape or form. That's moving into tinfoil hat territory.

EDIT: This is really funny to me as a former financial engineer because the idea is just so ridiculous. It's actually 180 degrees wrong. Other countries voluntarily stockpile US dollars to prevent inflation and, yes, hyperinflation, in THEIR OWN currencies. The dollar is so stable that other countries hold stockpiles of it to sell or buy their own currencies and effect their own currencies' supply/ demand when their currencies start to bounce around in value too much.
edit on 11/11/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
And btw.. Donald Trump has been involved with the shadow government a long time already. A Rothschild "Capo" has been one of the leaders in his campaign all along.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.forbes.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pluginn
The more I think about it, with Hillary there would be a change of war with Russia, perhaps even nukes (when pushed far enough).
With Trump, when seeing how fast the debt grows... Obama started at 10 trillion, now it's about 19.8 trillion!, in just 8 years!
Perhaps 20 trillion when he really leaves office.

Do not believe the mainstream media.

the REAL debt of the USA is around 70 Trillion dollars, not 20 Trillion
and it never can be paid back.
At one point default is inevitable (- or a 6:1 devaluation of the USD -).

edit on 11-11-2016 by HeywoodFloyd because: edit

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Mike Lofgren understands the Deep State very well. He was not surprised by a Trump win.

Pre-election

The deep state has created so many contradictions in this country. You have this enormous disparity of rich and poor; and you have this perpetual war, even though we’re braying about freedom. We have a surveillance state, and we talk about freedom. We have internal contradictions. Who knows what this will fly It may collapse like the Soviet Union; or it might go into fascism with a populist camouflage — like Trump is selling us. into?

Co ntrolled by shadow government: Mike Lofgren reveals how top U.S. officials are at the mercy of the “deep state”

post-election (first source)

We have deluded ourselves that the United States could be a “normal” country while waging a seemingly endless war on terror. We have likewise believed we could carry on with one of our political parties behaving like an apocalyptic cult, along with our public discourse being polluted by bogus “facts” amplified by ferociously partisan media.

Donald Trump is merely a symptom, not the cause, of these troubling cultural markers. His political ascent, then, is really no surprise, as I sensed when I said “goodbye to all that” on Capitol Hill five years ago.

Both are excellent reads in full.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Yea ok didn't know that but as I said giving an accurate date is the hardest thing.
Maybe the US already should be there for a long time but when you are in something deep you go on as long as possible (often).

But tell me how they gonna fix 1.25 trillion added debt each year when having a sluggish economy (not much growth, the growth exist only because of that 1.25 trillion each year added to the debt basically.

When the interest is going up and the debt grows even larger, the debt payments will be as high or more as spending on ''defense'' which stands about 600/700 billion each year, when you combine those and look how much the government is taking in..... you don't have much left to spend on anything, the debt is growing at 1.25 trillion/year ... so what would be your guess how much longer this can go on?
edit on 11-11-2016 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Yea ok didn't know that but as I said giving an accurate date is the hardest thing.
Maybe the US already should be there for a long time but when you in something deep you go on as long as possible.

But tell me how they gonna fix 1.25 trillion added debt each year when having a sluggish economy (not much growth, the growth exist only because of that 1.25 trillion each year added to the debt basically.

When the interest is going up and the debt grows even larger, the debt payments will be as high or more as spending on ''defense'' which stands about 600/700 billion each year, when you combine those and look how much the government is taking in..... you don't have 1 dime to spend on anything, except on debt which is already happening (1.25 trillion added debt / year)... so what would be your guess how much longer this can go on?

Cap growth of government to less of a % than growth in the economy, problem solved. Actually doing that takes political resolve bigger than we've seen in a longtime but many countries have been way worse off than we are and bounced back from it.

Other country's financiers went to school, got PHDs, spent their entire lives studying this. They're not dumb. If the dollar was a doomed currency, they wouldn't stockpile mass dollar reserves like they do. It would be against their own self-interests to stockpile dollars if that were the case. It's the exact opposite. People educated in economics and banking virtually all consider the dollar to be the most stable long-term currency in the world.
edit on 11/11/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Yea ok didn't know that

It's called seigniorage. en.wikipedia.org...

In the context we're talking about, it's seignorage in the form of "international circulation of banknotes".

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Yes of course it's macroeconomics 101. It's been happening a long time. I can remember when bread was the equivalent of about 50 cents here in Aruba. Now it's the equivalent of about $3. It can take a long time, but it's a mathematical certainty. When you create too much money out of thin air and the value of the goods and services in your economy hasn't grown to meet it, you have inflation. Sometime down the road the rate will raise exponentially. It has happened lots of times in history , and it will happen again. It has happened in Venezuela and Surinam lately, but they don't have almost every country in the world needing their currency to do business.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBandit795
And btw.. Donald Trump has been involved with the shadow government a long time already. A Rothschild "Capo" has been one of the leaders in his campaign all along.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.forbes.com...

I don't know how i missed that thread, but thanks for sharing it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It's quite amazing how this is all falling into place for me.

I'm a great admirer of Ron Paul and he is the man who got me into politics in the first place, and I'm from the UK!

Then I started to support Nigel Farage and UKIP (British politician and party) as I believe they share similar values; liberty, democracy and freedoms.

With Trump also friends with Nigel Farage, I hope he takes advice from these two political hero's of mine.

Then our countries can and will start going in the right direction (in my opinion).

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure Trump made it this far being well-aware of who and what the "Shadow Gov't" is. He has 11 security agencies working for him plus the Secret Service. My 2cents

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticMadman

Of course he knows who they are, he works for them same as Hillary and the rest of the upper crust. Same NWO slightly different flavor.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Oh, yes the shadow government is very real, I would love to see Trump telling the shadow government "you are fired", while exposing them at the same time.

Sadly that will mean that Trump will have to watch his back very carefully, as the establishment and shadow government hates dissenters.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
How can't you love trump!?

Even when only 10% from these words, come true, he's a guy of hope for a better future for we the people!

Right now, we are controlled by a few people with an agenda which are controlling the media, shaping our opinion.

His job, making a real change would be so hard, almost impossible but just having hope and faith for such a thing to happen.. but what can I say:

edit on 11-11-2016 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Presidents who mess with the banking cartel aka the shadow government have a history of ending up dead. Andrew Jackson was the only one that didn't.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Pluginn

Agree, the shadow government is not only limited to the US but is also part of the globalist agenda.

The world is control by a few and has always been.

Let see how much of a dissenter Trump will become.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

I know, trust me I am aware of it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren
a reply to: marg6043

Presidents who mess with the banking cartel aka the shadow government have a history of ending up dead. Andrew Jackson was the only one that didn't.

...and I do believe he survived an assassination attempt.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join