It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cue Trump’s police state. Pro Trump cop David Clarke says anti-Trumpers need to be put down.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
without law and order there is anarchy,since we would all be affected by a state of anarchy we should all get to vote on it.
maybe the Clinton folks could put that on the next ballot, anarchy or law and order,and we can all vote on it.

I have a feeling that they would lose that vote too.
edit on 11-11-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I don't know anyone in real life that thinks like that.

Actually, you do.

Just had a very open and successful presidential election. Now professional protesters, incited by the media, are protesting. Very unfair!

Trumpa's tweet from yesterday.

Paid protestors (lie!), media is against me (get a pair, you're POTUS now!), they're so unfair (I got news for ya, Trumpa, life ain't fair!) whaaaaaa!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert

I don't know anyone in real life that thinks like that.

Actually, you do.

Just had a very open and successful presidential election. Now professional protesters, incited by the media, are protesting. Very unfair!

Trumpa's tweet from yesterday.

Paid protestors (lie!), media is against me (get a pair, you're POTUS now!), they're so unfair (I got news for ya, Trumpa, life ain't fair!) whaaaaaa!

How do I know any of those people? Please. Enlighten me.
edit on 11-11-2016 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I have zero tolerance for leftist authoritarians who infringe upon the rights of others.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: queenofswords

To everyone thinking these are just stupid kids breaking their own neighborhoods and crying, you have no idea of the anger and resentment that is now felt by young people that will soon be directed at any government bearing the name of Trump.

I hate to break it to you, but the right wing scared safe space liberal narrative is a lie. I'm a millennial, and even I'm not sure what has just awoken. But it's big, and its going to be scary to a lot of the establishment Trump types.

And yet it was Trump that talked to them directly and said (paraphrasing) "try me...what have you got to lose."

I exist in a world among lots of millennials. Some of them are already on their way to success because their parents taught them how to succeed and also what to do when you lose. The ones that are successful and happy did not buy into the stupidity that everyone deserves a trophy for just showing up. Their parents taught them that that is bogus and unhealthy.

Unfortunately, many of them didn't have those kinds of parents and these kids grew up in the social experimental period where they were treated with kid gloves and never allowed to feel anything other than winning, even when they really didn't win. They were coddled to, allowed to misbehave, and "set their own direction" without any boundaries.

If you listened to Trump more than one or two times....really listened to him....then you will understand that helping the disadvantaged especially in the inner cities is of utmost importance to him. It won't be by giving them handouts, but it will be by jobs and infrastructure improvements, and educational choices, and securing the borders to lessen the tide of illegal drugs and gang bangers coming into your neighborhoods.

He KNOWS that the Democrats absolutely need these poverty-stricken areas and hopeless populations because for fifty years or better they have held a carrot out to them dangling on a stick in order to get votes and remain in power.

I've listened to every public speech Trump has given in the last year, and I haven't heard any of that. And this is part of the problem. As I said in another thread, Trumps words are wide open to interpretation, and everyone's favorite thing to do is beat each other over the head with their own interpretations of what he said.

This is what a lot of the division we're seeing is based on. A president has to make himself explicitly clear on what he's saying, his motives, and who he's talking to or they risk what we're seeing now. The presidents words have a power that Trump just seems to shrug off, either from ignorance or not caring. Either prospect is frightening, given the power he's about to receive.

No you haven't listened to his speeches. I don't want to call you a liar, but if you haven't heard his plans for helping our inner cities, you have not heard his speeches....period. You can start with this one:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I was meaning that we all know Donald Trump who really did tweet that tweet. Sometimes I just have to find humor in things (to keep sanity... and laughing). We ALL know Trump, who did throw a temper tantrum with that tweet.

edit on 11-11-2016 by desert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

rather than projecting to try to create equivocation, we should focus on the real facts: people (regardless of their politics) who would incite violence over politics have no place at the table with the grown ups discussing said politics.

Sure, people may have given lip service to hyperbole. And they could very well have acted on it. But the facts are, they didn't. And they never have before in other elections that didn't go their way.

It doesn't help the situation to enable bad behavior by trying to figure out a way to fling that booger onto someone else.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: TheBulk

Did you read the OP? I don't see the OP asking anyone to support anyone else.

All I see is it pointing out that last month Sheriff Clarke was calling for "pitchforks and torches" but is now on the other side.
Id say a big difference is that one side was just words and the other side is actually doing it.

In other words, you guys are actually being deceptive by lying when you say it, and are just venting and taunting when you call for pitchforks, torches, new Civil Wars, and 2nd Amendment remedies. LOL You can't even keep your story straight.

"Watering the Tree of Liberty" and firing squads....get your musket! The Right was threatening violence from the start!

Let's not forget the slogan "The Electoral College is a Disaster for Democracy!"

edit on 11-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: redhorse

rather than projecting to try to create equivocation, we should focus on the real facts: people (regardless of their politics) who would incite violence over politics have no place at the table with the grown ups discussing said politics.

Sure, people may have given lip service to hyperbole. And they could very well have acted on it. But the facts are, they didn't. And they never have before in other elections that didn't go their way.

It doesn't help the situation to enable bad behavior by trying to figure out a way to fling that booger onto someone else.

Please explain how I did any of that.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

To everyone thinking these are just stupid kids breaking their own neighborhoods and crying, you have no idea of the anger and resentment that is now felt by young people that will soon be directed at any government bearing the name of Trump.

I hate to break it to you, but the right wing scared safe space liberal narrative is a lie. I'm a millennial, and even I'm not sure what has just awoken. But it's big, and its going to be scary to a lot of the establishment Trump types.

A lot of folks just got "awoken" to the fact that world is not their safe space, their feelings don't mean dick to the overwhelming majority of people, and some times in life you don't get your way.

So they have the adult equivalent of a temper tantrum.

If you say so. I don't know anyone in real life that thinks like that. So that's a moot point for me.

You keep saying "in real life." Which is anecdotal evidence, and doesn't really mean anything, does it? No. Dismiss it all you like, it's not actually going to go away just because you say so.

Meanwhile, I'll point you to the countless interviews of protestors who say they're protesting because they're scared and upset.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

A lot of folks just got "awoken" to the fact that world is not their safe space, their feelings don't mean dick to the overwhelming majority of people, and some times in life you don't get your way.

If you say so. I don't know anyone in real life that thinks like that. So that's a moot point for me.

You keep saying "in real life." Which is anecdotal evidence, and doesn't really mean anything, does it? No. Dismiss it all you like, it's not actually going to go away just because you say so.

Meanwhile, I'll point you to the countless interviews of protestors who say they're protesting because they're scared and upset.

And? Is that some kind of "gotcha" moment for you? Videos of people I've never met? Haha.

Eventually you'll see you've been fed a steady stream of #### by the news media as well. Oh these next 4 years will be fun.

edit on 11-11-2016 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

There is a Reason why the United States of America Exists , It is a Nation of LAWS . If that were not the case , Anarchy would Rule . This Behavior borders on Anarchy , thus it becomes Illegal .

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

stuff a sock in it snowflake. Get a job, accept reality, move the # on.

Jesus, is this seriously how you want to act for the next 4 years? Go nuts. You idiots aren't smart enough to realize you are burning down YOUR cities. Most Trump supporters live in the outskirts. We are here, quietly working, living, and cleaning our weapons.

I intend to be proactive, brother. After letting my FOID lapse for
almost half a lifetime, I feel simply a little more responsible for my
actions-- and will protect my own from others' if they are unlawful.
Didn't say I liked small arms.. doesn't mean I don't know how.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

There is a Reason why the United States of America Exists , It is a Nation of LAWS . If that were not the case , Anarchy would Rule . This Behavior borders on Anarchy , thus it becomes Illegal .

Anarchy does rule, but only above a certain tax bracket.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Anarchy does rule, but only above a certain tax bracket.

So true!!!! And I've come to the conclusion that the "free market" is only good for people who can afford it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

And? Is that some kind of "gotcha" moment for you? Videos of people I've never met? Haha.

Eventually you'll see you've been fed a steady stream of #### by the news media as well. Oh these next 4 years will be fun.

Eventually you'll learn you're not any smarter than anybody else, and that just because you didn't see something happen with your own little eyeballs does not mean that's evidence that it didn't happen at all. Kindly don't take my ability to grasp that concept as some sort of evidence that I believe everything I see in the MSM

"Gotcha moment?" Not at all. Simply actual evidence contrasted against your complete lack of evidence.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
We need an SJW mob to walk around a corner into this and see what they do...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Are trolling?

Your title and post conflict.

It's not anti-Trumpers who need to be silenced. IT's more than fine to hate the election of Trump or Trump himself. The problem is all the idiots who've decided to vandalize cars, vandalize businesses and loot/steal.

That's not protesting. That's rioting and causing damage.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Eventually you'll learn you're not any smarter than anybody else, and that just because you didn't see something happen with your own little eyeballs does not mean that's evidence that it didn't happen at all. Kindly don't take my ability to grasp that concept as some sort of evidence that I believe everything I see in the MSM

"Gotcha moment?" Not at all. Simply actual evidence contrasted against your complete lack of evidence.

So are we taking YouTube videos as actual evidence now? Really?

I never said I thought I was smarter than anyone. Being a liberal and being around liberals all day while living in one of the most liberal cities in the country might give me a little insight into who and what liberals actually are.

But, maybe not. Because videos.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
They are just mad that they will die from climate change and we will die of old age.

And yes, they should not be rioting, that's why they lost in the first place.

One of the protests was broken up when someone ran over a protester on the highway, when was that, wednesday?

Buncha babies.

We didn't let broken bones or open head wounds stop us, back in the day!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join