It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Trump Make A New 9/11 Investigation ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
He hinted at that at one point in the primaries ?

But he might think it would be too divisive for the nation.

Then again if he found that something did go down that the American people didn't know, he might just be honest with them.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I feel that based on his Presidential Candidate speeches and interviews, he doesn't really give a s*** if something is divisive or not, he will speak his mind and expects to see things done as he sees fit, regardless of if it is 'going against the grain' as they say..

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I'd like to see that, but honestly America has more pressing issues that need to be addressed.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Then again if he found that something did go down that the American people didn't know, he might just be honest with them.

I doubt it highly.

*makes popcorn, sits back, and waits for the inevitable firestorm*

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Wonder how much he made from 911 rebuilding? He is "the man" for real estate in New York.That's where he made and makes his wealth. New, old and developing and redeveloping real estate for the last 30+ years.

I'm sure he made a bit off 911 so.........

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Trump is obliged to keep his campaign pledges but like all politicians,(hes one now....) I think what he said and what hell do could be at odds....

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

The physical evidence is on Staten Island.

. . . reopened to receive 1.2 million tons of debris after the destruction of the Twin Towers.

www.silive.com...

An investigation isn't difficult. The debris has to be treated as evidence. The hasty investigation after the event looked through the debris for evidence. By treating the debris as evidence a rough calculation can be made of the forces involved. Forces far above those gravity alone could provide.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
He May and he should. And if he did discover and confirm that foul play did in fact take place he would be a hero POTUS!

Also, if he brings about disclosure!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Declassifying much of the information is necessary.
The American people have a right to know.
They can handle the truth.

Buck

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
When trump said he witnesses muslims celebrating on 911 in New York he confused the story with the 5 dancing Israelis that were caught with traces of explosives, and were seen celebrating and setting up cameras to document the event before it happened. They admitted they were sent from Israel to document the event.

So I say, open that can of worms Donny.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

If he believes in the legitimacy of the US presidency, he will shut up about it and leave it alone.

That would be like a new CEO of Monsanto breaking the news that they have been knowingly poisoning the population for generations.

Unless you think that Trump ran for POTUS just to sink the ship, this will never happen.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Been waiting for this to come up.
I believe that's the sole reason Gulliani
is making a Bee Line for Attorney General.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
no trump is not gonna do that. not anytime soon at least.

trump is a negro loving gay supporting isis killing hero of the nation.

jk, but hes better thaN hillary right?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I hope he will make a new 9/11 Investigation.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taketwo
Omfg are you all joking? Trump prob #ing funded or participated in 911 himself he only cares about cash moronic #s ats is only filled with psycho sick trump supports Hillary was no better but you all praise your pathetic trump and worship things that DON'T #ING EXSIST YOU SICK #S

It seems that you have a problem with spelling, vocabulary, grammar and syntax along with the need for some anger management.

new topics

top topics

join