It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alt-Right at odds with a nation of diversity and equality?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Trump is said by many (including his supporters) to be a leader for the Alt-Right.

The Alt-Right is a movement largely based in White Nationalism, associated with white supremacy, Islamophobia, anti feminism, homophobia, and anti-Semitism.

So my question is... what is the Alt-Right to a nation that celebrates diversity and equality for all? Are they friend to a nation like that?

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

What's up with all these Alt Right threads?

You act like there are so many white supremacists, with no evidence of there being many.

What I can tell you is plenty of "Alt Left" people are violently attacking people who participated in a democracy.

Why don't you cover that?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

You act like there are so many white supremacists, with no evidence of there being many.

What I can tell you is plenty of "Alt Left" people are violently attacking people who participated in a democracy.

QFT

Yea spiritual, why DONT you cover both sides so that your bias doesn't show through so blatantly?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Start your own thread if you don't like this one. Is the alt-right a friend to a nation that celebrates diversity and equality?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: alphabetaone

Start your own thread if you don't like this one. Is the alt-right a friend to a nation that celebrates diversity and equality?

Why should I start a thread? I don't want to. You keep spouting off about equality, yet your rhetoric is always flying in one direction...talk to me about equality...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The alt right is a small sect that people identify with, with very little structure.

Most of the people who voted for Trump have no affiliation with any extremism.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I think the most obvious reason could be the word on the street that Bannon is a leading contender to be Donald Trump's chief of staff and Bannon has himself characterized Breitbart as "the home of the alt-right."

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The alt-right is the new boogie man. It was supposed to be Russia and Isis but now that the pressure is off Russia and Isis funding getting cut, aka Clinton not getting elected, media and special intetests need a new villain to profit from.

The alt right is definitely a thing but nowhere as big as the media portrays it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

QFT

Yea spiritual, why DONT you cover both sides so that your bias doesn't show through so blatantly?

Because there is no collective moral outrage, or virtual signalling kudos to be had doing that

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Alt-right is some term the liberal left made up out of thin air. In order for them to win, (not in this case) they have to resort to labeling, name calling, and just pure unethical and immoral behavior. The same people rooting for Trump are the same people who were gung ho about Ron Paul.

It is simply a segment of the population who are sick and tired of the way our country has become lately and just want real change, and the corruption to end. So if what that says means a person is "alt-right" well than everyone in this country should be one, if they give a crap about it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
1: that isn't what the alt right is. So people on 4chan say dumb things, ok, there is a reason for that. It keeps the easily offended out.

2: diversity and equality are buzzwords that have been overused so much that they mean nothing to most people and, even, mean the opposite to many. Diversity= not white. Wake up dude. The alt right doesn't hate anyone, but when you say someone is a racist when they point out that white people are being marginalized, maybe you should look at your own opinions.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Trump is said by many (including his supporters) to be a leader for the Alt-Right.

The Alt-Right is a movement largely based in White Nationalism, associated with white supremacy, Islamophobia, anti feminism, homophobia, and anti-Semitism.

So my question is... what is the Alt-Right to a nation that celebrates diversity and equality for all? Are they friend to a nation like that?

Alt Right = fallacious buzzword of 2016. Its a stand in for "redneck", and is applied to anyone who does not hold specific viewpoints, not people who meet certain criteria. So, essentially...its anyone who doesn't think like a thin segment of the country.

There is no "alt right". There are people who are fully 3 dimensional, and that have various complaints relating to their lives. Some of it is fear, some of it is in response to events....but its all their feelings, and marginalizing them will only create severe backlash.

Im so sick of the stupid political names, and their attempt to explain the mess we are in (and the people involved).

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Interesting, so are you saying that the democrat party has indeed not a single shred of white supremacy, antisemitism, etc?

Not only is that entirely false, but how can you speak for both sides in this?

If communists, Nazi's etc supports the democrat party platform, is that the fault of democrats? Is it a problem? Should they be asked to answer for it?

Or she they only be asked based on their actions which is what it should be... The false premises here on ATS are reminiscent of the MSM.

BTW, I voted third party for 2020 representation only. Not even for a person but against the establishment parties.
edit on 11-11-2016 by GraffikPleasure because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

If you didn't vote for Hillary, you're alt-right.

Sorry to have to tell you.

(You'll get your membership card, and bumper sticker in the mail. Plus! There's a coupon for 10% off Dominoes Pizza! SCORE!)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The welfare program and HUD program in the US is racist by nature, and is mostly supported by Democrats publicly (and by all of them privately).

If we are going to talk racism, lets talk about how its institutionalized by both parties into a whispered extension of Jim Crow era policies.

Herd 'em all into the inner cities, and give 'em pittance to live on. Its like putting a band aid on an ugly blister.

If we, as a nation, want to really talk about racism...lets ask ourselves how come our national policy is to imprison adult black males while forcing their families to live in felon infested ghettos? This is a policy, BTW, supported by both parties (as its decades long, and has only grown as time has passed).

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

(You'll get your membership card, and bumper sticker in the mail. Plus! There's a coupon for 10% off Dominoes Pizza! SCORE!)

Is there an indoctrination program? I just don't feel very much hate, and I feel this will cause me to not live up to what seems to be expected.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

That's what Hillary labelled him and quite literally all of her critics in her 'Vast Alt-Right Wing Conspiracy" theory speech, to which many people took and wore as a badge of honor to spite her.

Red Ice, the real Alt-Right folks, I saw their "Queen of the Alt-Right Dethroned", they had a lot of criticisms of people doing the 'badge of honor' thing with their groups name.

I also played, before that, by chance their response to the Hillary speech video, which basically just debunked it as she spouted off, and debunked it really well. I didn't know they were the 'real alt-right', until later.

They're mos def "white nationalist". If that actually means they're "supremacists" (HATE group) I couldnt tell that from what I saw, although I'll leave open it could be 'in there'. I went and checked wikipedia and they have white nationalist and white pride and white supremacist all as one int eh exact same. Then again, black or any other racist supremacist groups are basically painted with warm admirable feelings.

I did see them identify real world concerns, such as the deliberate overt organized efforts to ostracize marginalize and undermine "whites" in essentially all of 'their native lands'. The pointed out imagine if that sort of campaign were to be attempted in basically any other place (say China, Japan, etc, etc) what would their reaction be.

I haven't yet bothered to dig beyond those pieces to get the full jist of their 'total' deal.

Right now we had/have Queen SJW Hillary, and the SJW hordes to try to deal with. Which by the way, my impression from Red Ice, they exist specifically as a direct response tot he globalist agenda and their SJW rhetoric / assaults / etc.

Whatever the real Alt-Right is or is not, I expect it is tame compared to the hateful counter-SJW-hate factions that will arise if these SJW's continue to run amok the ways they have been.

Every year the SJW's step up their hate game it gets closer to there be hardly any forseeable coming back to how it was pre-SJW.

I've been referring to the whole ordeal, since I finally tuned in this year and noticed, as Social Group Warfare (SGW). Just now it occurred to me, what if the real design of the Democrat's (whom more or less originally spawned the KKK) is this long run Alinsky model in terms of undermining the minorities (just look at the Dem run cities, etc), to then set them up ideologically (telling them they "cant be racist" no matter the degree of their hate crime atrocities), in a long cn to get them to legitimize a whole new era of white supremacy. Just a thought. More likely the Social Group Warfare (SGW) is the vehicle to usher in their NWO, and distract from their AGI Manhattan Project.

edit on 11-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I just don't get all of this compartmentalizing. We are all just people and each of us thinks a little differently than anyone else. Trying to come up with new labels all the time and then throwing people into those boxes based on their looks or who they voted for accomplishes only blindness and division. Alt-left, Alt-right, NeoCons, Progressives, blacks, whites, hispanics, asians, blah, blah , blah.

Everyone should know that if you checked each of our DNA strands, we all have a great variety of races within us. And if you ask 100 people why they voted the way they did, you would get 100 unique answers. Plenty of a$$hats in the world, it is only ego that makes people try to compartmentalize so that they can see themselves as better.

Judge people by their actions and the content of their character! Why is that so hard?

Rant over.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Red Ice refutes that general notion.

But dig this, in the face of an organized systematic assault of the majority population group (for this I mean wide open border types policies, and mass importation schemes to off set the population that is also being targeted for assaults and ostracization), if they were to ensure self-preservation is that inherently "supremacist"?

Getting immigration laws enforced, migration flows in check, isn't' anti-diversity. It's not like discrimination laws are going to be stripped form everyone but whites, that sort of thing (OP). Although if the SJW's get their civil war, there's no telling how dark America's future will be int he aftermath. Which is why you might start working to bringing sense to your house, Ante.
edit on 11-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Is there an indoctrination program? I just don't feel very much hate, and I feel this will cause me to not live up to what seems to be expected.

Not to worry!

If you aren't feeling too much hate, anger, resentment, then a simple class will change all that.

(We lock you in a room for 24 hours and play Kardashians, non-stop)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join