It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

---Hard To Watch---High School Girl Viciously Attacked For Supporting Donald Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Fitting..

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
YOU said ABC affiliate... Was it ABC News or an affiliate?

Watch carefully at about the 4 second mark where it says something like 'ABC News'.

I could be mistaken it and it really says 'ABC News' but I am pretty sure it actually says 'ABC News'.

Oh, and just an FYI, it is also on FOX, the LA Times and a bunch of other rinky dink outfits.

edit on 11-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Well, considering that was a claim from the responding member, and not from anyone or anything else, I would say with satisfaction that the video, statements from the news and reporters, and first hand testimony from the victim and her mother, the only one making the claim is the member that tried to make it stick.

Have you proven she said it?? Wrote it?? Burden of proof on the accuser. As far as I am concerned, the proof shows she was attacked for commenting her support for Trump.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

YOU said ABC affiliate... Was it ABC News or an affiliate?

Watch carefully at about the 4 second mark where it says something like 'ABC News'.

I could be mistaken it and it really says 'ABC News' but I am pretty sure it actually says 'ABC News'.

Oh, and just an FYI, it is also on FOX, the LA Times and a bunch of other rinky dink outfits.

Possibly... I heard about it on ATS first. My point was just that a major news affiliate doesn't reach outside of it's locality and the argument against the MSM not reporting it was that an ABC affiliate covered it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Have you proven she said it?? Wrote it?? Burden of proof on the accuser. As far as I am concerned, the proof shows she was attacked for commenting her support for Trump.

Nobody has, that is the point.

The original accuser is the OP.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Local MSM is still MSM.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Possibly... I heard about it on ATS first. My point was just that a major news affiliate doesn't reach outside of it's locality and the argument against the MSM not reporting it was that an ABC affiliate covered it.

An ABC affiliate is the mainstream, that is why they are part of ABC.

This is not like the local station covered it and it went forgotten, this is all over the media because ABC News picked it up first.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Local MSM is still MSM.

Local MSM isn't MSM, that's the point.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Affiliates aren't mainstream. The story became mainstream when ABC News picked it up from their affiliate. I'm not trying to argue with you, Augustus. ABC covers nationwide, its affiliate in San Francisco covers San Francisco. If ABC decides to pick the story up, only then does it become a mainstream story.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Affiliates aren't mainstream. The story became mainstream when ABC News picked it up from their affiliate.

And what reason would you attribute to ABC picking up a story from ABC?

I am just gonna go out on a limb here and say because they both share a few letters in their names. Now, there is a chance I could be mistaken but I put the odds at zero.

Oh, and just in case you are experiencing further confusion, the San Francisco affiliate is a wholly owned unit of ABC.

Sauce.

edit on 11-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Affiliates aren't mainstream. The story became mainstream when ABC News picked it up from their affiliate. I'm not trying to argue with you, Augustus. ABC covers nationwide, its affiliate in San Francisco covers San Francisco. If ABC decides to pick the story up, only then does it become a mainstream story.

Sounds right.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The original accuser is the victim. The OP merely paraphrased "talk of her hating Mexicans" which is what the racist girl said to justify her violence because "she supports Trump" . And she did not say "you said you hate Mexicans" , she said "You support Trump. You hate Mexicans" .

Her insinuation is that supporting Trump automatically means we hate Mexicans. My Mexican wife is finding that to be a hard pill to swallow, as she voted for Donald Trump as well.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

If you want to go there, the original accuser is the person accusing the victim of posting that she hates mexicans. Are you going to subpoena her? If not then the logic of your argument is nonsense.

The person who brought the argument here is the OP.

None of that changes the fact that nobody here is certain of what the victim posted.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

But it is. Mainstream doesn't mean National.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The girl who got assaulted is only "guilty" of posting that she is pro Trump.

Everything after was school yard taunting.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

And all I'm saying is that nobody here knows what she posted but your OP and worldstarcountry seem to be claiming that it was just support of Trump.

Whoever is making that claim needs to back it up.

ETA: Not backing that claim up won't justify the actions of the aggressor.

edit on 11-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

And all I'm saying is that nobody here knows what she posted but your OP and worldstarcountry seem to be claiming that it was just support of Trump.

Whoever is making that claim needs to back it up.

There are a bunch of unknowns, but we do have the offensive video.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Those unknowns make some difference. If nothing else it shows that people are willing to go off half-cocked, actually not being much better than the aggressor in that video.
edit on 11-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Those unknowns make some difference. If nothing else it shows that people are willing to go off half-cocked, actually not being much better than the aggressor in that video.

So if she said what ever about who ever, she, in your eyes, kinda asked for it? Or do I have it wrong?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Nobody mentioned the wall just got taller? L:OL

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join