It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

---Hard To Watch---High School Girl Viciously Attacked For Supporting Donald Trump

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
Just so I know what side everyone is on here, do we want to try and cement facts about the reality of what happened? Or do we simply want to fight for the sake of fighting?

From the failure to provide actual proof and just going on the words of the girl, her mom and the media spin, I'd say it's the later but, they will claim the former.

edit on 14-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

The facts are probably what we can see on the girls public Instagram and what the School and Media were able to uncover. By all evidence the girl never said any such thing about Mexicans, but her post supporting Trump's win is still there.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

The facts are probably what we can see on the girls public Instagram and what the School and Media were able to uncover. By all evidence the girl never said any such thing about Mexicans, but her post supporting Trump's win is still there.

Is her Instagram public? Cool...can ya just link it so I can take a peek, if you wouldn't mind?

ETA: Crickets...
edit on 14-11-2016 @ 11:14 by alphabetaone because: reasons

edit on 14-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
dp
edit on 14-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

That kinda tells you how interested they are in getting to the facts or at least getting their facts to you.

Jade Armenio

I have never used instagram so I don't know how it works but the place this link takes you says the account is private.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

That kinda tells you how interested they are in getting to the facts or at least getting their facts to you.

Jade Armenio

I don't have and have never used instagram so I don't know how it works but the place this link takes you says the account is private.

Thanks for that! I don't see how the "facts" of her Instagram are on public display when the account is private.

I guess my take away from this, is that everyone is speculating just as much as the next on what the real content of the Instagram post was.

I personally find this to be an incredibly serious situation. Not this singular incident perse (though its insanely tragic in it's own right), but how it has me wondering if a lot of the conspiracy theories of old are actually coming to fruition...ie., the indoctrination of school kids, yada yada yada. These kids are being taught, somewhere along the line, that the democratic process that has worked for 239 years is failing them and thus they need now to beat up other kids ... irrespective of the contents of the Instagram message.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
I guess my take away from this, is that everyone is speculating just as much as the next on what the real content of the Instagram post was.

I've been saying the same thing all along. Also, the real content of the Instagram post might not be all there is to the situation. That is even harder to get than the instagram post but people have reached their conclusion based only on speculation.

I personally find this to be an incredibly serious situation. Not this singular incident perse (though its insanely tragic in it's own right), but how it has me wondering if a lot of the conspiracy theories of old are actually coming to fruition...ie., the indoctrination of school kids, yada yada yada. These kids are being taught, somewhere along the line, that the democratic process that has worked for 239 years is failing them and thus they need now to beat up other kids ... irrespective of the contents of the Instagram message.

The conspiracy theory is that all schools are about indoctrination.

My take is that schools try to teach that the current democratic process has worked for 239 years. They are being told that it has not, from other sources.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The account was public earlier today. No doubt she made it private when it started receiving attention.

Notice how many followers she has, with that many followers nobody came forward with the supposed racist post.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Her account WAS public. Sorry you didn't put in any effort to get the facts...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Was the crickets in reference to me? Do you assume I reply to all posts in real time? Do you lack the ability to use google?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Nobody came forward with any post. Showing that it was racist or just showing support for Trump.

Some think support for Trump is anti-mexican and others think that the action taken by the attacker is never excusable.

Interestingly enough, this makes the content of the instagram irrelevant since both sides are just justifying things to themselves.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Her account WAS public. Sorry you didn't put in any effort to get the facts...

That's fine. I'm willing to accept that it was, I'm just hoping someone still has a copy of what was there, since the contents were public, as you've stated.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

So you think that of her 3k followers none of them would have proof of a racially charge post, especially since she made the local news? Let's use our heads here. This is a SAN FRAN (i.e. about as far left as you can get in the USA) media outlet who handled this story. You don't think they would LOVE to say a little privileged white girl got beat up for spewing hate? No doubt they saw the same posts I did on this girls Instagram.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

So you think that of her 3k followers none of them would have proof of a racially charge post, especially since she made the local news? Let's use our heads here. This is a SAN FRAN (i.e. about as far left as you can get in the USA) media outlet who handled this story. You don't think they would LOVE to say a little privileged white girl got beat up for spewing hate? No doubt they saw the same posts I did on this girls Instagram.

Whatever you or I think is speculation.

The fact is that nobody has provided the content of the instagram post in this thread, even to prove that it was just support of Trump.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The media did that bit for us did they not? They say in their piece she posted support for Trump. They said nothing about a racist post even though it is clearly brought up in the video. You don't think they tried to find out if she said "F Mexicans" on her IG account?

I am making a reasonable argument from silence that this girl never said "F Mexicans", because she has 3500+ followers on IG and none of them have come forward with the supposed racist post.

The other side is making an invalid argument from silence "well, we don't know she didn't say it because the proof she did say it doesn't exist".

Logical Fallacy, argument from Silence

It's not just ABC. NBC and CBS also interviewed the girl.

They found that a user named Sloppy_Sloth said"Hell Yeah" and she replied to him saying "Finally, something we can agree on" but he at the same time again replied F Mexicans. It appears her post was in response to this users second reply, she claims it was in response to his first and that she didn't even see his second reply until the next day. She did not delete the comments and showed them to the media as she felt she had nothing to hide due to the time stamps.

Source

So now we have actual proof from NBC that she never said F Mexicans and that her post was in support of Trump. A user name Sloppy_Sloth is the one who said F Mexicans.
edit on 14-11-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
i've found something, but before i post or say anything.
how does instagram work. do the posts ascend down. i don't use it and haven't ever tried to follow it.
reason i ask i found what is suppose to be the post, but there is no way to tell which post she is responding to and she never said i hate mexicans.

there does appear to be a post she agrees to what some one else posted that said ___ mexicans but how do you tell if she was agreeing with that post or another post that was made by that poster if you can't click her post.

another thing, i made a fake instagram account and searched for the one who posted _____ mexicans. and cant find that account.
maybe someone who is more familiar with it can,
ok here are the link.and a screenshot.

first a reddit post.

[–]Marcussosa_ 62 points 3 days ago* Before I begin, I go to the school where Jade got attacked, Woodside High School. The news channel that reported this story GOT IT WRONG. Jade wasn't attacked because she supported Trump. She was attacked because she supported someone's comment on Instagram saying "# Mexicans." While I completely disagree with the fight breaking out, Jade WASN'T attacked for her support of Trump. Yesterday, as I was leaving the campus, I saw the news van that belonged to the channel that reported the story and I approached the camera man and asked him why he was there. At first I thought they were there to report on the PEACEFUL protest yesterday afternoon, but the man told me they were there to fix the story. Here's the proof. Whether you choose to believe it or not, that's on you. imgur.com...
Marcuss osa

now a news article,

From the article:
She says her friend slothy_loppy commented “Hell yeah,” then another comment from him that says, “F Mexicans.” Jade responds “One of the few things we can agree on slothy_ loppy.”
Jade says that response was about his first commenting supporting her original post showing Trump winning.
California high school student beaten up by classmate for supporting Donald Trump

and the post,

edit on 14-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

damn i should have checked first, good find.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

So she agreed with someone who said it?

She messed up.

I don't recall but I'm pretty sure the question before the attack was not asking her what she literally posted.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The question at the start of the attack was "did you say F Mexicans?" and then the attacker asked for confirmation "someone tell me she didn't say that" when the attackers group of supporters said "she absolutely said it".

So now we know the group of people in the video agreeing with the attacker were actually lying. They either never saw the post or lied about it intentionally so they could see a fight.

She also claims she was agreeing with the users "hell yeah", not the second post. She claims they were posted at the exact same time.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

So she agreed with someone who said it?

She messed up.

I don't recall but I'm pretty sure the question before the attack was not asking her what she literally posted.

No! According to her she replied to the first post, the "Hell Yeah" post, without ever seeing the second one come in until the next morning.

Great find guys.....NOW I can feel pretty comfortable in saying that this girl was beaten with NO provocation other than someone elses misperception of what actually took place and what she was truly responding to.

In fact, that attacker, should take a lesson from this thread right here on how to first drill down to the facts before jumping to any conclusions about someone intent.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join