It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels-do you believe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Monsieur Neary

All I can really argue is that you are trying to atribute godly characteristic's to all angel's in your concept and view of them as mythical being's and in that you are actually wrong, the arch angels may be such but you have to also accept that God has his own plan, a plan that includes a time for all thing's, each thing in it's season even our death's and those of our loved one's, oh we can rage and cry and cover our pain by simple denying he is even there or even simply be people that do not believe but that is OUR choice and that is part of free will and the fact we will reap as we sow.

To all thing's there is a season.

Now not all angels' are omnipresent, indeed maybe none of them below god himself are so it is presumptuous to the extreme to expect them to be there every moment of our entire live's and guess what we make our own mistake's, just like there are good angel's there are also bad one's which we refer to as demon's whom hate humanity, remember we are the next batch of new angel's and they hate us for that and which ponders the question along with the story about the angels whom came back to the earth before the flood and took daughters of men as wives' were they also once human themselves.
24Jesus said to them, “Aren’t you mistaken because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God? 25When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage. Instead, they will be like the angels in heaven.

That might be a little too much to take in but it is worth pondering especially if you put any credence in claims of anomolous ancient find's such as the wall in the coal mine, a previous world on the earth if you like, a previous generation of angels and how many world's and how many new generation's, what if our true civilization is a spiritual or energy one.
Ever noted the many tales of UFO that seem to have paranormal phenomena written all over them and are often demonic or malign in nature.

Is reality the solid fixed point around which you have drawn your compass of understanding or could it be somewhat less fixed than you would want to believe.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Sure, OK.

Smug or not, it is just about the single biggest lie ever told in human history.

Sorry I burst your bubble.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

I'm not sure if it was an angel or a spirit or what it was but, something spoke to me when I had been asleep, it woke me up by calling my name and told me it was time to pray now.
I had been praying and reading bible verses for quite some time (about 10 years ago) while my children's grandmother was within hours of her death, in the hospital.
I had fallen asleep and this voice, neither male or female woke me up.

I got the call about 10 minutes later that she had passed.
? Angels? I don't honestly know if I believe.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: NuncaPiensas

Sure, OK.

Smug or not, it is just about the single biggest lie ever told in human history.

Sorry I burst your bubble.

Your weak and clichéd boilerplate has not even come close to bursting anything accept maybe your own posting pomposity. Don't worry though, there is every chance that you will be able to partake in a thread and make a real contribution, eventually.

Kind regards.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

And now who's spouting cliches?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
You've concocted your own personal interpretation of the meaning of cliché. Good for you.

originally posted by: NuncaPiensas

And now who's spouting cliches?[/quote

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

Greetings and Namaste, my friend. It was surely your personal Guardian Angel who rescued you from the accident. Everybody has an Angel who remains with you for your entire life and beyond. If it's not your time, your Personal Angel will always save you from death. Their job is also to teach you many things about life & death and things of the Spirit (God). But most importantly, they are to lead you directly to God who is your greatest teacher of all.

Because you have believed, I recommend you read my recent thread called God Questions and Answers. It will answer many of your questions regarding God.

Peace be with you.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
My experience is actually a series of events... many!
No voices and no touchings. But....

In my life I have been moved by sudden bursts of thoughts that ALWAYS lead me either up the hill or down the block or lodged at home.... etc.... only to find that if not for those thoughts I'd literally be caught in the midst of fights... shootings.... car accidents... deaths... rumbles... robberies... etc...

I always appear the next day... to listen to tales of woe from people I wouldve naturally be mingling with if not for those thoughts. Its creepy but at the same time its more than mere coincidence.

Too many times have I escaped those calamities that befell those I would be with at the time they had their experiences.

I cant really say much... except that either angels guide me away... or I'm just really, really, really lucky.

I believe in god, in jesus, in angels and in life hereafter. But why am I allowed to live when it sits well with me to go and finally learn the greatest secret ever.... death!

edit on 20-11-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Also.... I Am A Catholic. By Tradition. And Tradition Only. Faith is not my strong suit....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join