It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Obamas skip traditional first couples photo with the Trumps

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is because Michelle would not want to be in a picture with a woman so much more attractive, especially for a historic one. Certainly a women's issue. Obama has no say she would break his back.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

Well,anyone expecting obama to be a man about anything is going to be let down.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

LoL,I'm sure that barak hussein's rear takes quite a pounding on a nightly basis.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

your wrong about this being a non issue. Its a very big issue when the Left in this country is causing violence. When my side of the political isle lost an election, sure we were mad and angry but you didn't see us go out in large groups going on a rampage around the country to destroy property, loot and beat the hell out of people. These people rioting right now make me sick and it does nothing to help your side of the isle. In fact it helps my side of the isle more because it proves how civil we were compared to what's happening now. If Obama really wanted civility, he should of stuck to tradition. Instead he's still feeding the monsters that are acting like kids.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

originally posted by: marg6043
He didn't opt out because he wanted, but because it was a function after the meeting at the white house with Trump and the meeting took 1 hour too long.

It was in the news you people he meet with the Cavaliers right after the meeting in At the White house, the Cavaliers were there already too.

Two minutes for a photograph would have made a big difference how as compared to not taking the two minutes?

When people break protocols it is almost never by accident. Someone looked at the historical record of these meetings and wanted to send a message. This will probably come out in a few years on what really went down.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: roaland

Has Trump publicly said anything about this "extremely important" issue of no photos on the steps?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Anything involving obama's little hissy fits is going to be embarrassing-I expect the real reason to NEVER come out.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

why should he? Would him acting butthurt help to calm the situation or just feed more anger? my point involved Obama saying one thing and doing the opposite. Saying people need to unite but then not doing anything that shows he actually wants unity.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Good for Obama. Trump refused to do the traditional releasing of taxes so tit for tat. It's funny seeing the TCK's complaining about Obama for not following tradition but when their boy did it they cried it's not the law or anything.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

if all you got is the tax thing your side is in trouble. How many times does he have to say it. He was advised by his lawyer. Don't know about you, but when a lawyer tells me to do something, i do it lol

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: roaland

why should he? Would him acting butthurt help to calm the situation or just feed more anger?

I can't believe I'm saying this, but maybe you should follow his lead.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Damn. I was pretty darn disgusted when I read this.... but, sadly, not surprised. This is Obama, and this is what he does (or doesn't do).

I just hope such rudeness and arrogance is the worst of it; and I'm praying that nothing and no one tries to interfere in the peaceful transfer of power.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Maybe he was scared he'd grab Michelle by the Pu****

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: roaland
a reply to: buster2010

if all you got is the tax thing your side is in trouble. How many times does he have to say it. He was advised by his lawyer. Don't know about you, but when a lawyer tells me to do something, i do it lol

What his lawyer said mean nothing. Nixon was under an audit and released his.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Just more proof of how petulant and childish the Left is.

Boohoo. We didn't get our way, so we're going to throw a collective tantrum.

Beyond absurd.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Rudeness?? The meeting was only scheduled to last 10 or 15 minutes - instead they talked for an hour and a half. I don't think that indicates rudeness at all.

You guys are following the media's lead to try and start some sh*t over this. I would have thought you would have learned by now what the media does to manipulate us.

If Trump wasn't upset about it (and he gets upset over the tiniest thing and is VERY vocal when he's upset), then I think this is a non-issue.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

ya i guess posting about common sense actions is acting butthurt lol

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Obama's hoping for civil unrest so martial law will be declared. then he get's to stay in - maybe the world is heading towards WW III?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: brutus61

What kind of statement does it make to the American public(particularly those rioting) when the president is acting out in a childish way. The long held tradition of Presidential couples having a photograph taken to show a peaceful transition of power has been skipped this time around. Are they trying to enforce and/or escalate the protests? Are they suggesting it shouldn't be peaceful? Worse yet is it suggesting it won't happen? Bush wasn't thrilled about being succeeded by Obama but he still had the photo taken for histories sake. What say you ATS?

Classless....

Yes Donald is, which is why no pic! Did you see how Donald is moving his Trump University Federal trial, because he is preparing for his presidency??? Isn't he going to look stupid during that trial! Will he "pardon"himself???? LMAO

edit on 11-11-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

What kind of statement does it make to the American public

It shows he's not a hypocrite , like any sensible person he doesn't like Trump so he's doing what he has to do and no more.
It's a sign to Trump that his past actions and statements will come back to haunt him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join