It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SJW Election Meltdown Video's Compilation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

This is the political madness forum, you don't have to read or post here.

And these reactions are hilarious..........laughter is good medicine

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
a reply to: Hermit777

This is insane. Who knew mass SJW hysteria would lead to the rise of a growing legion of trolls. Trolls are what will save the universities from themselves. Trolls will continue to multiply until the SJWs are destroyed. Trolls may even save society itself.

And what does that mean exactly?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
OMFG! I think I hurt myself laughing at this!!!

I knew these little snowflake crybabies existed, but wow. Just wow...

I am SO glad these people are not electing our leaders. They can keep voting for losers and let the rest of us take care of business.

Oh, I loved the guy at the end of the first video. When he started laugh-snorting, I just lost it...lol

My favorite was the older black guy arguing that Trump is a hypocrite because Melania is an illegal immigrant. The idiot obviously doesn't even know that there is such a thing as legal immigration. He should be the poster boy for the anti- Trump crowd.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

And they are To Stupid to Realize that by their Performances on Social Media , the Whole Country knows who these Idiots are now . Do they have No Self Esteem or Pride ? The Only Thing they will accomplish is having People Laugh and Berate their Juvenile Behavior , a Big FAIL....

That's a great point. I've been saying this about the Great White North movement. Those idiots like Miley and Katy and Cher who ranted about moving to Canada and then reneging on that have made fools of themselves. Those comments and videos will never go away either. Those are now permenant in the realm of the internet. How many stupid things did all of us do when we were younger that we would like to forget? Luckily most of us did our stupid stuff long before camera phones and the internet.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
ADOLF IS FURIOUS...AND IN DISBELIEF THAT HIS SUPPORT COULDN'T HELP HILLARY WIN.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

edit on 22-11-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hermit777

originally posted by: jellyrev
a reply to: Hermit777

This is insane. Who knew mass SJW hysteria would lead to the rise of a growing legion of trolls. Trolls are what will save the universities from themselves. Trolls will continue to multiply until the SJWs are destroyed. Trolls may even save society itself.

And what does that mean exactly?

I would go with something along the lines of the ideology they are fighting for is so stupid they do not even know why they are fighting for it....other than getting a trophy that is

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

This Thread is a HATE CRIME ! It's a Crime to see it in such Light , and I Hate to see it go......

edit on 22-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That was the funniest video I have seen since the election..

Obama and Hittlery had thought they were untouchable and showed only contempt for all Americans, even their own supporters, and they still do. Their continuing actions are showing only contempt for human kind in general. The entire lot of them will go down in history as being like the serpent in the garden of Eden.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join