It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Right Trumps wrong

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Yeah...

The problem with that is many conspiracy theorists have insane confirmation bias, and will ignore information that conflicts with what they've been researching.

A lot of the time, people have spent so much time connecting dots...anything that doesn't fit into their little conspiracy map gets violently rejected.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Right, it used to be very good up to the last 2 decades or more.

You pose a very good question here, if these people are psychopathic, they always make sure that they lay out their calling cards for all to see, even though not all see. They leave the Solution and the Problem to be witnessed.

Yeah everyone should have it good, not grovelling at street level for their Rights.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Yeah...

The problem with that is many conspiracy theorists have insane confirmation bias, and will ignore information that conflicts with what they've been researching.

A lot of the time, people have spent so much time connecting dots...anything that doesn't fit into their little conspiracy map gets violently rejected.

If I had told you about a conspiracy in the 80's I would have been instantly laughed out of the room. I had to get to know people first, spend years building trust, and then gently suggest questioning some simple thing that "everyone just knew was true."

If I had told you in the 90's that one day a vast number of Americans would be conspiracy thinkers, I would have been instantly attacked for being paranoid. I had to get to know people first, spend months building trust, and then gently suggest they do some of their own digging into some simple thing that "everyone says is false."

If I had told you in the thousands that surveillance was pervasive, I would have been instantly argued against and attacked. I had to get to know people first, spend weeks building trust, and then gently suggest they try their own research and see if it begins to affect their other search results on their trusted engine.

I am not saying it is easy.
But we are winning.
Don't loose site of the prize.

Do your own research, and track down ideas that engender solutions.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: brokenghost

You pose a very good question here, if these people are psychopathic, they always make sure that they lay out their calling cards for all to see, even though not all see. They leave the Solution and the Problem to be witnessed.

Yeah everyone should have it good, not grovelling at street level for their Rights.

The more we believe the "blame game" the more the media controls us.

The more we find solutions, the more the system _will_ follow us.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Well yeah, it's just something conspiracy researchers need to be wary of. It can be incredibly rewarding to connect the dots no one else can see, but one has to remember that there might be other "inconvenient" information out there.

I've seen elaborate conspiracies that fall apart after one or two big revelations. Instead of reformulating the conspiracy or dropping it, the researcher or supporters simply ignore and bury their heads.

But yeah, people thought I was nuts when I told them about Eschelon way back in the day. No one thought the government would be scraping up early internet traffic.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

The more we believe the "blame game" the more the media controls us.

The more we find solutions, the more the system _will_ follow us.

Mike Grouchy

You got that right.
edit on 20-11-2016 by brokenghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Trump's grand vision for "making America great" doesn't include 90% of the population.

Oh, he'll make it "great"...great for people like himself and his cronies.

I don't know why everyone thinks they'll somehow get some table scraps if they bend over backwards for wealthiest people in the world.

Keep buying those lotto tickets and scratch offs guys...

Moscow International Development Center.

Cost 12 Billion.

People are having great success all over the Earth, and without gambling.

The American public has spent so many decades examining their own belly button that maybe they have forgotten how to look up.

Remind them!

The Trump card.
Don't leave Earth without it.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You got that right.

A drink!
Ahhhhhhh.

Thank you very much.

This is for you.

And welcome to the solutions lounge.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Well yeah, it's just something conspiracy researchers need to be wary of. It can be incredibly rewarding to connect the dots no one else can see, but one has to remember that there might be other "inconvenient" information out there.

I've seen elaborate conspiracies that fall apart after one or two big revelations. Instead of reformulating the conspiracy or dropping it, the researcher or supporters simply ignore and bury their heads.

But yeah, people thought I was nuts when I told them about Eschelon way back in the day. No one thought the government would be scraping up early internet traffic.

A battered fellow traveler.

Perhaps a stronger drink is in order.

This is for you.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

You got that right.

A drink!
Ahhhhhhh.

Thank you very much.