It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Right Trumps wrong

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

My Trump card is good enough for something like this . . .

China is building the worlds largest airport. Cost 13 billion.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Trump states his Goal for growth,
his solution to the future.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Hong Kong's South China Morning Post said that Trump's national security adviser, James Woolsey, called the Obama's administration’s opposition to the formation of the AIIB “a strategic mistake” in a letter to the newspaper.

reuters / U.S. should have joined China-led infrastructure bank

Fear not China!

The Trump card is coming.

Cost per vote: 0.0001 billion.
edit on 11-11-2016 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) is an electronic public access service that allows users to obtain case and docket information online from federal appellate, district, and bankruptcy courts, and the PACER Case Locator. PACER is provided by the Federal Judiciary in keeping with its commitment to providing public access to court information via a centralized service.

Cost to access every single document stored there? 1 billion

freeLaw / the cost of pacer data

Of course once the data is public to store it in the cloud would cost around $128,000/year.

Break out that Trump card!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

I still am not completely sure what your doing in this thread. I do however think your doing it well.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

Right Trumps wrong

What is it that people are protesting against,
beating people to prevent,
and starting fires to stop?

Is there something they don't want us to see, or is there some plan they don't want to succeed, maybe there is some thought they don't want us to have.

Perhaps they just hate anyone who is happy, and like the mythological harpies of old they come flying in with shrill voices to make sure nobody can enjoy their cake.

So I thought that we would .... nah never mind. I mean who cares really. Childish tantrum is gonna tantrum. Meh. Here is a trump card, and then onto the the vision!

In the following posts I will show the vision of America and the World that we are not supposed to see. That is supposed to be swallowed up by the tantrums of the newly defeated. That was never, ever, ever, supposed to enter our minds as possible for anyone but the Elite.

Mike Grouchy

Ask them yourself. At least they have the balls to express themselves to your face whereas you have to do it from a keyboard in your little safe space. I don't like what they're up to, but they sure do have a lot more courage than you. I'd take 10 social justice warriors on the street over 100 keyboard warriors just based on how fearful of them you really are.

Either way, let them get their anger out in their own way and once the tension dies down we can start figuring things put together. People like you do not help.

Parties over guy. No more division. We're not fighting each other anymore. Get with the rest of us or cannibalize yourself along with the enemies you've created in your mind.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I still am not completely sure what your doing in this thread. I do however think your doing it well.

I guess that means the turn has come for the full disclosure of my "what I am doing in this thread".

I am a conspiracy thinker.
From back in the dark days,
before one could admit that
and not be laughed out of the room.

I have been a conspiracy thinker since the 70's when the space shuttle was redesigned in committee to be half as big, and instead of the fuel being in the wings (100% reusable), it now had an external tank. This allowed the project to be in two different senators districts, and led to catastrophic loss of life later; resulting in the end of the program.

We [ats & co.] took the stigma out of being a conspiracy thinker in the summer of 2010.

I was one of the early advocates for buying firearms during the economic downturn.
One of the few products still made in America, and they appreciate in value like gold, over the years.
"It's not personal, it's just business."
I took a lot of heat for that. But responsible gun owners are a growing movement now, violent crime is down, and home invasion is down by 80%.

It is safe to admit to being a firearm owner now and rifle ranges have become popular, even destinations for date night.

We [ats & co.] are gaining steam.

I will now confess some of my sins from 9/11

This is what I remember

A Muslim cleric was put on trial for the twin towers bombing. I don't know if anyone remembers this or not. But they parked a van full of explosives in the basement in the south west corner. Being a bit of an armature architect I analyzed the placement. My conclusion was this. The plan was to cause the tower to fall across New York city leaving a massive footprint of destruction. One as long as the tower was tall.

The van was parked in that one particular corner of the basement on purpose. The plan was to take out that corner and cause the towers to fall in a south west direction rather like felling a tree. Maybe even aiming for some other building to drop the towers on.

So... just what was south west of the towers?

World Financial Center, is a shopping center and office-building complex located across West Street from the World Trade Center site in the Battery Park City neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City. Overlooking the Hudson River, Brookfield Place has been home to offices of various companies including Merrill Lynch, RBC Capital Markets, Nomura Group, American Express and Brookfield Asset Management, among others.

Osama said "It is important to concentrate on the destruction of the American economy" and this looked like the plan to me.

Baton Rouge, La

Years later we come to September the eleventh two thousand and one. I'm sleeping on the couch and my roommate comes in waking me up all excited. "Wake up! We're under attack! I've got food." I look, and he has two huge bags of take out food from the restaurant he works at. He sets down the bags as I turn on the TV. One tower is on fire.

He further says "Man, there are cops everywhere downtown like someone stirred up a hornets nest." We are living Downtown Baton Rouge. He says "We had just finished cooking everything for lunch when the boss comes in and says 'I'm not about gettin killed over some food, shut it down!' And he let everyone off."

So I watch, live, as the second plane hits.

Here is my first thought.

"Looks like they are failing to knock the towers over again. See how the one plane came in from a direction where if the tower struck were knocked over it would leave a huge path of destruction in one direction, and the second plane came in from the other direction to knock that tower into it's own path of destruction.

I think the second plane hit higher up cause the pilot saw that the first tower hadn't fallen over."

My roommate just says "Hmm."

Then... when a tower falls I immediately think this.

"That's a controlled demolition. Pretty smart. Letting either tower just fall over would be much worse. Someone did the same analysis on the basement bomb as I did. Too bad no one can ever take credit for it. People would crucify them."

Then he says to me something I'll never forget. He's passed away last year, so I guess I can tell this part now. He says "Wana know how you can get killed. Go to Times Square, unfurl a confederate battle flag, and say ... 'That's what you Yankee's get.' "

I'll admit it. I almost laughed.

And that's it.

For a decade after that have watched America go insane about the issue, seeing dark conspiracies in everything and everyone. Even close friends breathing fire at me when I try to bring up the subject and add in the missing historical context of the previous attempt."

After lurking on the 9/11 forums here for a month back in 2007 I decided that, it was far to volatile a subject, and too many people had too much personally invested in their own theories to consider my version.

My only hope now is that the subject, and 15 year indiction, has cooled off, maybe at least one other person will consider my impression of the matter.

Donald Trump is the win, for Conspiracy Thinkers, the disenfranchised, and most important it is the end of "the blame game."

Mike Grouchy

edit on 11-11-2016 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

Ask them yourself. At least they have the balls to express themselves to your face whereas you have to do it from a keyboard in your little safe space. I don't like what they're up to, but they sure do have a lot more courage than you. I'd take 10 social justice warriors on the street over 100 keyboard warriors just based on how fearful of them you really are.

Either way, let them get their anger out in their own way and once the tension dies down we can start figuring things put together. People like you do not help.

Parties over guy. No more division. We're not fighting each other anymore. Get with the rest of us or cannibalize yourself along with the enemies you've created in your mind.

So says the defeated ^ .

Now listen to the voice of a winner.

We did get off the couch.
We did do something.
And we did win.

But you did get one thing right.
The party _is_ over.

Mike Grouchy

The Trump card.
Don't leave Earth without it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I'll not disagree with you on the shortsightedness of the conspiracy theorist as of late. The mine is valid but yours is not game.

Education in history in our public schools reads like a tabloid these days, I've seen it myself. Forgetting the reality of the past wouldn't be an agenda pushed without motivation.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

The Streisand effect is the phenomenon whereby an attempt to hide, remove, or censor a piece of information has the unintended consequence of publicizing the information more widely, usually facilitated by the Internet.

It is named after American entertainer Barbra Streisand, whose 2003 attempt to suppress photographs of her residence in Malibu, California inadvertently drew further public attention to it. Similar attempts have been made, for example, in cease-and-desist letters to suppress numbers, files, and websites. Instead of being suppressed, the information receives extensive publicity and media extensions such as videos and spoof songs, often being widely mirrored across the Internet or distributed on file-sharing networks.

wikipedia : streaisand effect

Imagine the mass disappointment that swept across DC and surrounding estates when the files that Assange and Snowden released didn't find themselves made into videos and spoof songs, often being widely mirrored. Nope. Instead the internet heard the big "meh" of a generation. And I say disappointment because even satire has a kind of fame that strokes some kinds of egos. Did no one really care? But we made such a big show of wanting the information hidden. I thought ... I thought the Streaisand Effect ...

How long did, and do, people think that Sadam never gassed anyone, and that Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq was somehow a fraud? In this video the press keeps hammering the point. It just won't go away. WMD. WMD. Alciada. WMD.

Gun control legislation kept blowing up in the faces of politicos.
The very people protected by armed guards, didn't trust us with arms.

Google censored by the PR of China.
People don't talk about it anymore, but everyone knew for a while.
Now google is censoring us, and there is little discussion of it anywhere.

The Mayan 2012 hysteria.
The more we told people it wouldn't happen, the more believers there were.
The member of ATS were almost overwhelmed, peak usage of the site was off the charts.
But sanity prevailed.

Outside the British hospital during the Royal Birth.
This English peace officer is reading his instructions on how NOT to leak information to the press.
The press got to read the back side of the instructions.

Let's have the world cup in Brazil. And since the ghettos are so deadly lets crack down on the local drug dealers to make sure we have a good image.

Then a nine year old boy was shot on his way to church shielding his mother and sister with his body, during a police shoot out with some cartel members.

day 1 protests and rioting.

day 2 rioting and protests

Day 3 protests.

It is amazing how badly wrong image management can go.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Not only did we just win the culture war,
but now I have a Trump card as well.

No monthly fees as Trump has waived his 400,000 dollar salary.
Cost 0.00 pennies a month.

edit on 11-11-2016 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

The Earth is a lot bigger than the media wants us to know,
and we have all the power, to reshape this planet into any
kind of garden paradise we want. In this country we are
the sovereign authority. Not our elected servants, and not
the media.

Can I interest you in a Trump card?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Chin to pump 60 billion to development projects across the African continent.

China says that this development will be complimentary to western development.

Hmmm,
that is interesting.
Shall we take a closer look?

Just what is Shanghai Zendai development planning?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Shanghai Zendai development plans for Africa.

Just some of the planed 60 billion in investments.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Some more of Shanghai Zendai development plans for Africa, of the planed 60 billion in investments.
edit on 20-11-2016 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

And even more Shanghai Zendai developments plans for Africa.

60 billion and this is just a taste.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well!

With all that development going on in Africa by China,
I think we should take a look on the ground and see
how the local people in Africa feel about all this.

LOL
. . . and he is dancing because he just found out that Trump is the President Elect.

Get this kid a Trump card!

Cost $ 1.00 / population of the Earth, each year

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I'd take this House, less maintenance, more trees.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: brokenghost

I'd take this House, less maintenance, more trees.

We could have had it all along.

It's simple. Look around. What are all the boxes talking about?

Are they telling us who to blame, or what the solution is.

This used to be a solution oriented country.
A very solution oriented culture.
A solution.

I have been a conspiracy thinker for decades. From way back in the day. And the lies are piled so deep that it is hard to tell what is really going on. If a piece of information is 8 layers deep, the top seven layers _could_ be telling the truth, and the information is still wrong.

I developed a simple rule, that has served me well over the years.

Are they telling you who to blame, or are they showing you the solution.

Simple.

We should have all had a starter home like this in our early 20's.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Trump's grand vision for "making America great" doesn't include 90% of the population.

Oh, he'll make it "great"...great for people like himself and his cronies.

I don't know why everyone thinks they'll somehow get some table scraps if they bend over backwards for wealthiest people in the world.

Keep buying those lotto tickets and scratch offs guys...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join