It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sanctuary Cities and illegal immigrants voted for her, Americans Voted for him

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe the last election cycle had even more fake votes cast, And they had to tone it down this time to avoid getting caught.

I mean, with the proven history of lying, cheating, and stealing...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Or maybe voters were just not impressed with either candidate since both of them could not match their respective parties 2012 totals.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
so once again the democrats use people to achieve their own goals and then just throw those people away like used toilet paper when they have no use for them anymore.

Obama should have considered what would happen to these people if Trump won before he went and told them to go vote.
even if the illegals who voted can`t be tracked down through the election records, when they get deported they will think that`s what happened,they will think the president of the U.S. (Obama) lied to them.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Sorry I have deleted my post as I feel I am not qualified to posit an opinion on this point but I do hope it all turn's out for the best, the world need's a strong US and a strong US presence but one that is not so much concerned with Corporate interests and controlled by corporation's, one that is for the US people and help's there allie's rather than the interest's of the less than 1 percent only.

God bless you all and keep you safe.

edit on 11-11-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

There is an estimated +11 million populous of illegal immigrants, and yes they vote. 5 million is an easy number to lose.

They do not vote and 5,000,000 is a tremendous number of voters to be off from one election cycle to the next.

Yes, they do vote. They have legitimate fake ID's. Many times multiple ID's.

Lol spoken like some one who has no clue what they are talking about...

You take CNN for face value, I wouldn't talk if I were you. I do indeed know wtf I'm talking about.
edit on 11-11-2016 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

There is an estimated +11 million populous of illegal immigrants, and yes they vote. 5 million is an easy number to lose.

They do not vote and 5,000,000 is a tremendous number of voters to be off from one election cycle to the next.

Yes, they do vote. They have legitimate fake ID's. Many times multiple ID's.

Lol spoken like some one who has no clue what they are talking about...

You take CNN for face value, I wouldn't talk if I were you. I do indeed know wtf I'm talking about.

No I do not..I take common sense...

Illegals pay taxes, but never file(assuming they don't have a cash job, obviously they don't pay in) The same goes for voting and any other gov entitlement except for the emergency room. We do foot a fairly big bill, since that is their primary source of healthcare. Also we would foot the bill for any incarcerations and DUI type stuff as well.

They do not file for food stamps nor register to vote, because they are scared it will alert immigration to their presence.

I'm not pro immigration I could care less..Americans need those houses and jobs.

But facts are facts, and OBAMA has deported more than any pres in history I think.
edit on 11-11-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

and exactly how many illegal immigrants have you come across in your time. I mean specifics, working, personal relationship, time known, etc..

I'm willing to bet money the count can be done with one hand or less.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

because democrats lose white people every election cycle. Thats why they changed immigration laws in the 1960's. They knew they lost ideologically with the majority of white people. And the farther they push left and attempt to dilute/destroy american culture the more they lose.

I heard Trump got 50% of the union vote in Ohio. Completely unheard of for a GOP Candidate. Once the dems lose the unions you are left with government workers, hipsters, and academics for white people.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

because democrats lose white people every election cycle. Thats why they changed immigration laws in the 1960's. They knew they lost ideologically with the majority of white people. And the farther they push left and attempt to dilute/destroy american culture the more they lose.

I heard Trump got 50% of the union vote in Ohio. Completely unheard of for a GOP Candidate. Once the dems lose the unions you are left with government workers, hipsters, and academics for white people.

They did not lose the majority of white people..they have lost the majority of rural white who only make up at maximum 30% of the population..

Only 50% of the population voted and more people voted for Hillary.

It's just that only half of the population votes and trump was a populist with just as many left wing policies as right.

If it had ANYTHING to do with white conservatives, then Ted Cruz wins. Trump is less conservative than hillary ever was.

Your right about the 60s though. The civil rights movement sent all the pro segregation people to the Republican Party.

The south literally flipped the exact same year as civil rights..what 67? If memory serves???

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

and exactly how many illegal immigrants have you come across in your time. I mean specifics, working, personal relationship, time known, etc..

I have worked in resteraunts half my life ...literally hundreds. With a big chunk being (most likely) illegal..some I knew were illegal , but most I didn't ask they they didn't tell.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I have worked in resteraunts half my life ...literally hundreds. With a big chunk being (most likely) illegal..some I knew were illegal , but most I didn't ask they they didn't tell.

And I was the guy hiring you and the cooks. I filed out the paperwork. Did that for 20 years, in multiple states, for multiple companies.

But cool, you worked at a restaurant and didn't talk to the Mexicans. I should look for more of your insight on things...it's freaking genious.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
because democrats lose white people every election cycle.

Not accurate. Dear Leader received more white votes than Bill Clinton.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

And I was the guy hiring you and the cooks. I filed out the paperwork. Did that for 20 years, in multiple states, for multiple companies.

But cool, you worked at a restaurant and didn't talk to the Mexicans. I should look for more of your insight on things...it's freaking genious.

Me too.. I went from busing tables at 16 to managing different ones over the years..

Hell I have even been offered money to marry a couple.. hindsight it was 10 grand and I should have taken it lol, but at 20 I was scared..

I'm not saying that their are ZERO people with fake papers willing to roll the dice and try for welfare, exc.

But I've never personally met one.. and all have been terrified of deportation. I have never hear a Hispanic flippant about deportation...like it did not concern them. ...hell it was a running joke to jun through the kitchen yelling "lamigra, lamigra" to see who's head popes up as a reflex action.

S

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

So you were the guy doing paperwork at corporate and I was the one working side by side every dat with them, and I am the one who has never talked to one?!?'

Lmao.. your the one who has the Fox News propaganda take on the whole situation. Aka a white guy who has rarely if ever spoken to one...

If you had you would know they pay taxes,cause the restaurant pays it for them, but then they never file.. that they avoid any STATE interaction for fear they will be deported.

To anyone who actually has talked to any Mexicans legal or not, this would not be a surprise to hear.

Hell all 75 Spanish words I know came from illegals...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Sigh, yes they do.

Then provide a source other than Fat Boy Jones.

Have you even bothered to listen to the number I said about the election before that? Sorry for snarkiness, but the election before it fell off the same number of 5 million voters but the dems won. So using that kinda doesn't work.

Did you bother to check the voting statistics? Younger voters were the prime mover in both 2008 and 2012, not illegals.

I did not know we had official numbers on illegals who voted, care tp share those official statistics? lol

<< 1  2   >>

join