It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sanctuary Cities and illegal immigrants voted for her, Americans Voted for him

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: StarsInDust

It's Alex Jones, he's a known liar. Don't be so ignorant.

Feels bad, man.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: StarsInDust
Ok, if you are basing your views on the difference between 2012, and 2016 vote totals then we are clearly measuring apples to oranges. More people in this election voted for her than voted for him.

That still does not explain how, if illegals are voting, that the Democrats received 5,000,000+ fewer votes four years later.

There is an estimated +11 million populous of illegal immigrants, and yes they vote. 5 million is an easy number to lose.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
Very good point, my thought is she came across just as threatening as Trump did to that demographic.

How so? I do not recall her saying anything at all regarding deportation or any other comments similar to Trump.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Okay, this is a good argument, and I will accept your viewpoint. There are more people in the cities than in the rural areas and this could also account for the popular vote. I gave you a star for your answer.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

There is an estimated +11 million populous of illegal immigrants, and yes they vote. 5 million is an easy number to lose.

They do not vote and 5,000,000 is a tremendous number of voters to be off from one election cycle to the next.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

No Alex Jones is not a known liar, however he is competition to the main stream media, and they have a financial stake in trying to present him to you in that way.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Very good point, my thought is she came across just as threatening as Trump did to that demographic.

How so? I do not recall her saying anything at all regarding deportation or any other comments similar to Trump.

Neither did Romney.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

They do not vote and 5,000,000 is a tremendous number of voters to be off from one election cycle to the next.

Yes, they do vote. They have legitimate fake ID's. Many times multiple ID's.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Neither did Romney.

Not really relevant.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Neither did Romney.

Not really relevant.

In the mindset of said voter demographic it is.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Right. So many of them are registered and voted that Clinton received 5,000,000 less votes than four years ago while she ran against a person who wants mass deportations and a wall.

Makes total sense.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

In the mindset of said voter demographic it is.

The mindset of the typical Romney voter is irrelevant to this conversation.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Right. So many of them are registered and voted that Clinton received 5,000,000 less votes than four years ago while she ran against a person who wants mass deportations and a wall.

Makes total sense.

You don't think that might have been a slight factor of less turning out this go around? The deportations thing I mean.

The last 2 elections there was no screaming of rigged elections and fraud, when in reality there in a way was.

Hillary also was not popular in the Hispanic demographic like Obama was. It Dropped of 5 million this cycle, it dropped off 9 million the previous one. So yes, that large drop-off of voters can be explained, and it's not only the illegal voters making up those numbers.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

You don't think that might have been a slight factor of less turning out this go around? The deportations thing I mean.

5,000,000 is not slight and the amount of deportations under Obama was much lower than under Bush.

Hillary also was not popular in the Hispanic demographic like Obama was. It Dropped of 5 million this cycle, it dropped off 9 million the previous one. So yes, that large drop-off of voters can be explained, and it's not only the illegal voters making up those numbers.

You are still not explaining how with a candidate who is vehemently as anti illegal immigrant as Trump and where illegals are allegedly voting that 5,000,000 people less voted for Clinton.

The answer is illegals do not vote in any appreciable number.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Very good answer, I also believe with the massive amount of illegal immigrants allowed to cross into our country, that your conclusion is a reasonable one. That coupled with the massive propaganda put forth by the liberal media would also account for some of the 'American' popular vote numbers.

Don’t get me wrong there was plenty of fear mongering going on from both sides. Each side had an agenda, and they pushed it.

edit on 11-11-2016 by StarsInDust because: Improve on the readability of my statement

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The answer is illegals do not vote in any appreciable number.

Sigh, yes they do.

5,000,000 people less voted for Clinton.

Have you even bothered to listen to the number I said about the election before that? Sorry for snarkiness, but the election before it fell off the same number of 5 million voters but the dems won. So using that kinda doesn't work.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Sigh, yes they do.

Then provide a source other than Fat Boy Jones.

Have you even bothered to listen to the number I said about the election before that? Sorry for snarkiness, but the election before it fell off the same number of 5 million voters but the dems won. So using that kinda doesn't work.

Did you bother to check the voting statistics? Younger voters were the prime mover in both 2008 and 2012, not illegals.

edit on 11-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The voting statistics from 2008 and 2012 are irrelevant to this election. We have far more illegal immigrants in our country now. These numbers are what is relevant, and this is the problem.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust
We have far more illegal immigrants in our country now. These numbers are what is relevant, and this is the problem.

Since you are so concerned with accurate statistics perhaps you should get yours straight. There are less illegals in the country now than in 2012.

edit on 11-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Lol spoken like some one who has no clue what they are talking about...

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join