It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sanctuary Cities and illegal immigrants voted for her, Americans Voted for him

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
It was absolutely stunning when a map of Sanctuary Cities and the votes cast for each candidate was overlaid over one another. You can see that map here:
www.infowars.com...

It seems that Obama had even encouraged illegals to vote right before the election, which is pretty much telling these illegals in sanctuary cities that it is alright to participate in our elections
This interview, (which was a videotape) was conducted on November 6th by Gina Rodriguez on a Latin- oriented YouTube channel mitu
www.wnd.com...

Gina Rodriguez- “Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens – and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country – are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will Immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?”
Obama- “Not true, and the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential.”

So what say you ATS, I want to hear both sides on this?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: StarsInDust

Seriously, it's over, Trump won, who cares.

Time to move forward.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

If the illegals voted for her how do you explain the 5,000,000+ lower voter turnout for the Democrats?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Illegals typically live under a legitimate but false identity, quite often using more than one identification.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Because the liberal party has been bleeding support for a long time already and a lot of berny supporters ended up not voting at all after they had been sold out by him to hillary.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If the illegals voted for her how do you explain the 5,000,000+ lower voter turnout for the Democrats?

Theory: even more dismally low motivation by the blue base to vote for an elite lifelong politician.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I was actually looking more at the popular vote, which went for her. So I am not sure where you got your particular statistics from, but if the popular vote is showing her...Welllll???

Can you give a source for your information, so I can review it. I am open minded and followed both sides of this election throughout.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I voted for Vermin Supreme; does that make me a space-man?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
Illegals typically live under a legitimate but false identity, quite often using more than one identification.

That does not explain how illegals voted for her but the turnout is dramatically down from 4 years ago.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
Because the liberal party has been bleeding support for a long time already and a lot of berny supporters ended up not voting at all after they had been sold out by him to hillary.

Not a good enough answer, it still does not account for the disparity if illegals are allegedly voting.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust
I was actually looking more at the popular vote, which went for her. So I am not sure where you got your particular statistics from, but if the popular vote is showing her...Welllll???

Can you give a source for your information, so I can review it. I am open minded and followed both sides of this election throughout.

Are you telling me you cannot look up the 2012 versus 2016 Democratic vote totals?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
Theory: even more dismally low motivation by the blue base to vote for an elite lifelong politician.

Still does not cover for illegals allegedly voting.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Alex Jones? You should feel bad about yourself.

That, and she won the popular vote, he didn't.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Ok, if you are basing your views on the difference between 2012, and 2016 vote totals then we are clearly measuring apples to oranges. More people in this election voted for her than voted for him.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Vector99

That does not explain how illegals voted for her but the turnout is dramatically down from 4 years ago.

Very good point, my thought is she came across just as threatening as Trump did to that demographic. In 2012, Romney was the opponent and Obama had already enacted a shlt ton of social programs that they legitimately feared Romney would do away with. There was a clear divide in that race imo.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Ok, if you are basing your views on the difference between 2012, and 2016 vote totals then we are clearly measuring apples to oranges. More people in this election voted for her than voted for him.

That still does not explain how, if illegals are voting, that the Democrats received 5,000,000+ fewer votes four years later.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

It was absolutely stunning when a map of Sanctuary Cities and the votes cast for each candidate was overlaid over one another. You can see that map here:
www.infowars.com...

It seems that Obama had even encouraged illegals to vote right before the election, which is pretty much telling these illegals in sanctuary cities that it is alright to participate in our elections
This interview, (which was a videotape) was conducted on November 6th by Gina Rodriguez on a Latin- oriented YouTube channel mitu
www.wnd.com...

Gina Rodriguez- “Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens – and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country – are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will Immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?”
Obama- “Not true, and the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential.”

So what say you ATS, I want to hear both sides on this?

No urban areas that make up the majority of Americans of all political leanings voted democrat.

The rural areas voted for trump.

The same fight we have been having for all of human existence..

It is the peasants vs. the oligarchs and the peasants the pay or fool to fight for them..

Athens,Rome and every other society in history has fought the same fight..

You only have to look at trickle down economics to know what side you are on..

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I do not feel bad about citing Alex Jones at all. I actually had 17 sources for news concerning the election. I don’t happen to ignore a site just because someone is telling me to. In fact, that would make me check out that site all the more.

I am merely pointing out a view point, and like I said, I welcome your views too

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Lol no they are not..

If you look at any poll on issues the country is extremely liberal....

Everyone hates the political establishment and the dems nominated the poster boy for the establishment.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

a reply to: Swills

I do not feel bad about citing Alex Jones at all. I actually had 17 sources for news concerning the election. I don’t happen to ignore a site just because someone is telling me to. In fact, that would make me check out that site all the more.

I am merely pointing out a view point, and like I said, I welcome your views too

How about because they constantly lie and talk about lizard people, Bigfoot and vast satanic conspiracies?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join