It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Time to Send George Soros to the Gallows

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Is Soros behind these riots? Yes. Here's your proof:

www.independentsentinel.com...

rightwingnews.com...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

yournewswire.com...

www.superstation95.com...

www.wnd.com...

www.neonnettle.com...
edit on 12-11-2016 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

By the way, if anyone want's George Soros's address and phone number in N.Y., search the Podesta emails - it's in there.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Is George Soros so damn rich that he is above the law? He has gone from funding liberal causes to openly funding domestic terrorism. The man is guilty of sedition for God's sake.

One of Trumps first jobs and that of the Justice Department should be to put this man in jail. He is actively promoting violence and destruction of property. How is he allowed to just cause all this violence and hate without consequence?

This rich idiot is going to get people killed and for what? He is afraid Trump will succeed and send him and his Globalist cronies out with the trash?

The line has been crossed.

Since there is no evidence that Soros is funding terrorism, you will have to hang him for something else. Being Jewish, perhaps?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jimbo999

Do you have links to anything not alt-right?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Is George Soros so damn rich that he is above the law? He has gone from funding liberal causes to openly funding domestic terrorism. The man is guilty of sedition for God's sake.

One of Trumps first jobs and that of the Justice Department should be to put this man in jail. He is actively promoting violence and destruction of property. How is he allowed to just cause all this violence and hate without consequence?

This rich idiot is going to get people killed and for what? He is afraid Trump will succeed and send him and his Globalist cronies out with the trash?

Since there is no evidence that Soros is funding terrorism, you will have to hang him for something else. Being Jewish, perhaps?
Ermm...are you blind? I just supplied everyone with around 10 links to prove he IS. I could've easily supplied a dozen more.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Do you have links to anything not alt-right?

It's not all "Alt-Right". Just Google. Besides, I think you'll find the Alt news sources have proven to be 1000% more accurate than anything you'll find on the MSM. This election cycle has proven that pretty emphatically.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
No, sorry, Soros does not get that right.

So as he is a Jew he has no right to a trial.... Where have we seen that before?

Funny how people really feel comes out through their posts!
edit on 12-11-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

So as he is a Jew he has no right to a trial.... Where have we seen that before?

And people wonder why the candidate endorsed by the Nazi Party and the KKK gets compared to Hitler.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

They being white supremacists they would naturally vote for any primary candidate that is up against Queen SJW. So to even bring that up is just troll baiting. Surely you've heard enough iterations of my point here by now to know better, unless you are completely void of common sense?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Ermm...are you blind?

No, you're seeing things. Soros donates to liberal and progressive organizations. That does not make him a terrorist or sponsor of terrorism. If demonstrations get out of hand that is not his fault. Most of the demonstrations against Trump have been peaceful. The few that have gotten out of hand were due to the presence of people with other grievances. (Blacks protesting police violence in Oakland, Anarchists protesting life, the universe, and everything in Portland.)

I just supplied everyone with around 10 links to prove he IS. I could've easily supplied a dozen more.

You linked to an echo chamber that repeats the same lies over and over again to confirm your bias.
edit on 12-11-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
If it means a quick buck for soros would push his own 200 years old mother down the stairs. Soros loved working for the nazis

"It is a sacrilegious thing to say, but these ten months were one of the happiest times in my life"

this interview is also a must read >>>www.larouchepub.com...

Now the question is.. is soros possessed or is he really this greedy and disgusting?
edit on 12-11-2016 by thejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
So as he is a Jew he has no right to a trial....

Or he avoids investigation ... depends how you see it.
Anyway, is it really surprising that the first reference to Soros jewishness comes from 'Soros supporters'.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Targeting people for political reasons and claims that he is guilty, when no trial has taken place.

If you knew anything about the guy you would agree with me.

Every person has that right. It's guaranteed by our constitution.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Sieg Heil!!! Our glorious leader will wipe from this nation all that oppose him and exercise their rights. I wonder how futures on jack boots and brown shirts are doing? Donnie's followers are going to need them.

I forget which part of the rights imparted on citizens include destroying property, violent assault, and criminal threats. Can you direct me to the document and section?

Can you show where Soros can be tied to any of those things? Because you could then he would already be in jail. True the guy is a scumbag but unless you want America to descend into some kind totalitarian society then we need evidence of his crimes.

You must be being facetious, I know you aren't that stupid. Financial support is easily tracked to him.

Financial support can be linked to him hiring groups to protest that isn't evidence of him telling them to commit acts of violence.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Mr Putin likes your idea. Its so refreshing to see someone with the guts to do this.

therealstrategy.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Where does GS live? It's time to bring the protests to him.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Financial support can be linked to him hiring groups to protest that isn't evidence of him telling them to commit acts of violence.

He is responsible of hiring people who end up committing acts of violence they wouldn't have done if they weren't hired in the first place.
I guess the terms of the said contract would need to be thoroughly reviewed as part of an investigation.
Or if the said protesters want to get their money :

Ferguson Protesters Now Protesting Over Not Getting Paid

At least some of the protesters who looted, rioted, burned buildings and overturned police cars in Ferguson, Missouri, last year were promised payment of up to $5,000 per month to join the protests.

However, when the Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment (MORE), the successor group to the now-bankrupt St. Louis branch of ACORN (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now), stiffed the protesters, they launched a sit-in protest at the headquarters of MORE and created a Twitter page to demand their money, the Washington Times reports.

Putin Issues International Arrest Warrant For George Soros … Dead or Alive

edit on 12-11-2016 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: Added link

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Not so sure about 'the gallows' thing, but i do agree that if he is proven to be the financier and agitator deliberately inspiring idiots into violent rioting, the full force of law ought to rightly come to bear.

That little campaign promise / lie that Obama repeatedly made and did nothing about, closing Gitmo may actually turn out to be the thorn in Mr. Soros' side...do they send domestic terrorists there?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

So no reference to what rights include property destruction, assault, and criminal threatening?

There will be no substantial evidence until it's investigated. That's the point of an investigation. We need the legal system to start applying to everybody, including investigating the ultra-wealthy, unless you want America to turn into that same totalitarian society you mention.

There's enough evidence that an investigation can be justified. Two movements he helped fund have been involved with violent protests. He's using the same clean hands strategy as mafia bosses.
edit on 11/12/16 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Maybe a line has already been crossed a long time ago.
As for Trump gaoling him, that might look bad if Trump owes Soros a bob or two.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MetallicusTo any CIA assets who might read this, find out if Putin's arrest order is legit, and give him a hand!!

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join