It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Time to Send George Soros to the Gallows

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
If there is proof that he is funding violence and terror, collect the evidence, arrest him, take him to court and convict him. That is how the process works.

This could happen, there is plenty of evidence in the Wiki leaks Podesta emails.

Also Project Vertias....
edit on 11-11-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

This could happen, there is plenty of evidence in the Wiki leaks Podesta emails.

Could happen? What evidence do you have?

Also Project Vertias....

I would love to see a lawsuit brought to court using the PV material. That would force them to release the unedited footage. As it stands now, the PV vids wouldn't stand-up in court.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Could happen? What evidence do you have?

It is not what evidence that I have, it is what evidence that Congress can find.

dailycaller.com...

Many laws have been broken, election fraud, lawsuits already filed.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

It is not what evidence that I have, it is what evidence that Congress can find.

I thought the evidence was already out in the open. Also, where is the evidence that Soros broke a law. Just because he donated funds does not mean he was guilty of funneling that money to places it should not have gone.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I thought the evidence was already out in the open.

Oh...I think a few subpoena's might help to shed additional light on the situation.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I thought the evidence was already out in the open.

Oh...I think a few subpoena's might help to shed additional light on the situation.

Again, where is the evidence that Soros did anything other than donate his funds? You said there was plenty.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Again, where is the evidence that Soros did anything other than donate his funds?

This goes into more detail:

Arrest George Soros Use existing criminal and civil laws to shut down his anti-American juggernaut

edit on 11-11-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Is George Soros so damn rich that he is above the law? He has gone from funding liberal causes to openly funding domestic terrorism. The man is guilty of sedition for God's sake.

One of Trumps first jobs and that of the Justice Department should be to put this man in jail. He is actively promoting violence and destruction of property. How is he allowed to just cause all this violence and hate without consequence?

This rich idiot is going to get people killed and for what? He is afraid Trump will succeed and send him and his Globalist cronies out with the trash?

The line has been crossed.

I would say if he keeps it up, when Trump meets with Putin who hates Soros as well. Maybe he could make a deal with Putin to have the KGB give Soros and his sons some Polonium 210.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

So lets start arresting people we don't agree with?

I knew if the smear campaign the GOP used on the Clintons worked it would be pushed and used more.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Targeting people for political reasons and claims that he is guilty, when no trial has taken place.

No, sorry, Soros does not get that right.

If you knew anything about the guy you would agree with me.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

So lets start arresting people we don't agree with?

No.
You start by arresting the violent protestors, who
are killing people, and rioting.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Is George Soros so damn rich that he is above the law? He has gone from funding liberal causes to openly funding domestic terrorism. The man is guilty of sedition for God's sake.

One of Trumps first jobs and that of the Justice Department should be to put this man in jail. He is actively promoting violence and destruction of property. How is he allowed to just cause all this violence and hate without consequence?

This rich idiot is going to get people killed and for what? He is afraid Trump will succeed and send him and his Globalist cronies out with the trash?

Soros is guilty for a lot of things, sedition being just one and punishable by firing squad would be sufficient

There is no such word as 'change' or 'rehabilitation' with this guy! Just put him out of Our misery once and for all.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: buster2010
Sieg Heil!!! Our glorious leader will wipe from this nation all that oppose him and exercise their rights. I wonder how futures on jack boots and brown shirts are doing? Donnie's followers are going to need them.

I forget which part of the rights imparted on citizens include destroying property, violent assault, and criminal threats. Can you direct me to the document and section?

Can you show where Soros can be tied to any of those things? Because you could then he would already be in jail. True the guy is a scumbag but unless you want America to descend into some kind totalitarian society then we need evidence of his crimes.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Sieg Heil!!! Our glorious leader will wipe from this nation all that oppose him and exercise their rights. I wonder how futures on jack boots and brown shirts are doing? Donnie's followers are going to need them.

I forget which part of the rights imparted on citizens include destroying property, violent assault, and criminal threats. Can you direct me to the document and section?

Can you show where Soros can be tied to any of those things? Because you could then he would already be in jail. True the guy is a scumbag but unless you want America to descend into some kind totalitarian society then we need evidence of his crimes.

You must be being facetious, I know you aren't that stupid. Financial support is easily tracked to him.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
PROOF that protests are being led by Soros funded group 'United We Dream'

He knows about that, thanks for posting it!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I tip my hat - this is the best, most concise summary I've read in a while - describing not only what is a major cause of all the anger and tension between people, but an important first step in making things better.

The uninformed sheep of the world barely know of this character, and at best have read that he's a "filantropist".

These "filantropists" must not be allowed to control the world much longer.

I'm crossing my fingers that Trump is ready, willing and able to do something about it - and that he's not just another part of some secret cabal.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
if soros can be tied to the rioting and violence then every state that has been a victim of the rioting should charge him with crimes and drag him into court.

So where is the evidence he did that? Not a conspiracy theory, but hard evidence....

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
Financial support is easily tracked to him.

So show us that tracking....

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

He gets away with it because he is one of Clinton's biggest donors and friends. Try searching the Podesta emails for 'soros", and you'll find he is deeply involved with Hillary and Obama. He also funded BLM to the tune of $35 million and also funds and controls the group that is instigating all the violence.
As long as Obama is in power, nothing will happen to Soros.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join