It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Time to Send George Soros to the Gallows

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Anyone notice there was a market crash at the Trump announcement in after market trading and across global markets that didn't correct itself till later in the day? Wonder how many bets Soros had out on that happening to recoup all of his blood money he spent during this election?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
if the federal government can`t or won`t prosecute him why don`t the states do it?

if soros can be tied to the rioting and violence then every state that has been a victim of the rioting should charge him with crimes and drag him into court.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Futures on Brownshirts and Jackboots dropped sharply when Clinton's political career ended Tuesday night.

However, thinly veiled bigotry is way up, as shown by your posts.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Sieg Heil!!! Our glorious leader will wipe from this nation all that oppose him and exercise their rights. I wonder how futures on jack boots and brown shirts are doing? Donnie's followers are going to need them.

I forget which part of the rights imparted on citizens include destroying property, violent assault, and criminal threats. Can you direct me to the document and section?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The man and the organisations he props up fit quite cleanly with the definition of terrorism.

The sooner this disgusting creature is behind bars the better.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Anyone notice there was a market crash at the Trump announcement in after market trading and across global markets that didn't correct itself till later in the day? Wonder how many bets Soros had out on that happening to recoup all of his blood money he spent during this election?

Yeah, and there has a been a huge rally in the days since.
Perhaps you're right: The overnight crash was the establishment types (like Soros) dumping their President Hillary positions, and then the subsequent rally is from deplorables taking President Trump positions.

They say healthcare companies have been cratering, because of the likelyhood Obamacare will be repealed (or at least, heavily changed). I've noticed that Tesla, Apple, and other Silicon Valley darlings have been hit hard in the last few days. I seriously wonder if Tesla's stock is about to begin a long slide, down to a level that can actually be justified by the company's fundamentals.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Putin has a international warrant out for him,I recall seeing somewhere-turn him over-problem solved.Siberia is pretty cold,global warming or not.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Your OP is not unexpected. Since Trump won the election, many people have been calling for locking-up people they disagree with, without due process.

Guess the Right is becoming that which they claimed to fear of the Left.

The fascism is coming out for all to see.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Your OP is not unexpected. Since Trump won the election, many people have been calling for locking-up people they disagree with, without due process.

Wha? We're all for Due Process. Soros has been linked to paid thuggery countless times over the last year or so. I'm sure a proper investigation would uncover plenty of evidence to convict him.

OTOH, the Left is currently busy calling for the overthrow of the democratic process, because they just can't accept that they lost. Despite the fact that their honored Queen has, in fact, accepted her loss.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Don't know about the gallows but the guy should certainly be arrested - his resume reads like a James Bond baddie.

Posted this on another thread but would also like to tag it in this one.

10 Dark Secrets Of George Soros

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

This is from the OP:

The man is guilty of sedition for God's sake.

Another member:

He is one person I would recommend for quartering, and I would watch it, and I hate blood and gore.

And from you:

I hope Trump sics the FBI on him, because a charge of domestic terrorism would be entirely appropriate.

Targeting people for political reasons and claims that he is guilty, when no trial has taken place.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Somehow you are defending someone who openly funds violence and terror against his fellow Americans and we are supposed to take anything you say seriously?

Something is wrong with your thinking or you are in complete denial. I don't know...Maybe you have post traumatic stress from the election and have lost your ability to think clearly?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Somehow you are defending someone who openly funds violence and terror against his fellow Americans

How am I defending him? If there is proof that he is funding violence and terror, collect the evidence, arrest him, take him to court and convict him. That is how the process works.

and we are supposed to take anything you say seriously?

You assume I give a damn. Should I take you serious when you say things like this:

The man is guilty of sedition for God's sake.

He has not been found guilty of anything. You've only convicted him in your mind. Which is meaningless in the real world.

Something is wrong with your thinking or you are in complete denial.

Ya, I talk about due process and the proper way of proving guilt and there is something wrong with the way I think? Perhaps I should talk in emotion-based hyperbole like you did. Then you would be satisfied.

I don't know...Maybe you have post traumatic stress from the election and have lost your ability to think clearly?

I thought Soros was the topic. Are you trying to deflect attention on to me because you realize how stupid your argument is?

You may want to zip up your fly. Your fascism is showing.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Sieg Heil!!! Our glorious leader will wipe from this nation all that oppose him and exercise their rights. I wonder how futures on jack boots and brown shirts are doing? Donnie's followers are going to need them.

Obama is yesterday now. No need to bash Obama anymore..

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

How do you feel about the term 'deflection' '? Ring any bells?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Trump should just hand him over to Putin as an act of good faith to show Russia we are serious about becoming allies. Then perhaps Putin will hand Snowden over to us?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

He is someone that would be a perfect target for a drone.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Looks like things are starting to change :

Black Lives Matter activists, George Soros sued over slain Dallas cop

FYI : Soros is already a criminal convict :

Soros Loses Bid to Overturn Insider Trading Conviction

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
His wikipedia page says he is a "philanthropist". He looks like a corpse he will be rotting in hell soon if hes not carefull.
edit on 11-11-2016 by thejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
We are in a tough situation. Not all locals understand that the visitors are here for more than just a game. The aliens have been planning and staging for this invasion for almost a century now. There is no time to waste.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join