It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Time to Send George Soros to the Gallows

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+77 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Is George Soros so damn rich that he is above the law? He has gone from funding liberal causes to openly funding domestic terrorism. The man is guilty of sedition for God's sake.

One of Trumps first jobs and that of the Justice Department should be to put this man in jail. He is actively promoting violence and destruction of property. How is he allowed to just cause all this violence and hate without consequence?

This rich idiot is going to get people killed and for what? He is afraid Trump will succeed and send him and his Globalist cronies out with the trash?

The line has been crossed.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

He is one person I would recommend for quartering, and I would watch it, and I hate blood and gore.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
He and his "buddies" crossed the line a long time ago. Its bout time he and them are stopped.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I share your frustration and utter disgust of Soros, he plays games with countries, much like what he had pulled off most recently in the Ukraine.

I suppose this is where we will see what Trump is actually made of, I hope that you are correct and that Trump does plan on following through with his "anti-establishment" persona.

You do not get more establishment than Soros, well I suppose we should be adding Rockefeller to this list as well!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Is there even a way for a POTUS to "put someone in jail"?
Because that would be the job of an attorney, right?

So.. This is just "GO FORTH, TRUMP, AND MAKE THE WORLD A PLACE I DREAM OF!"?

Is that the new tune on this board - Trump will make everything better by enforcing justice outside court?

Like Obama does with the drones?

Yayyyy...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

That's what I do not understand about the patriots left in the intelligence services.....how can you let this saboteur still walk the Earth......baffling.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Is there even a way for a POTUS to "put someone in jail"?
Because that would be the job of an attorney, right?

No, a court.

So.. This is just "GO FORTH, TRUMP, AND MAKE THE WORLD A PLACE I DREAM OF!"?

Is that the new tune on this board - Trump will make everything better by enforcing justice outside court?

He could make it better by causing investigations to proceed into whether Soros is paying people to riot etc. If so, I imagine that could get down to an extradition fight, seizing his assets in the US and the like. A thorough investigation may actually turn up some actionable items. And it'll likely spoil Soros' appetite for doing it, if he knows every transaction he makes is under scrutiny.

Like Obama does with the drones?

Yayyyy...

Totally legal to do, given the framework they do it under.

Actually, if you could get the AG and the NSC to agree that Soros is an enemy combatant, then, well, maybe you could put HIM on the list. Probably can't quite manage it though. Yet.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

In America the Executive Branch is responsible for enforcing the laws of our country through the Justice Department (see my OP).

I realize things may not work that way in Germany, but I assume you have similar laws against sedition there.

edit on 2016/11/11 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

This rich idiot is going to get people killed

How many are already indirectly being killed by this person?

Let's wait for a new cable wiki leaks update on that...

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Soros has become a billionaire based solely off of mass misfortune, He has cashed in on nearly every single recent time market crash while also being a contributor to said crashes.

He is an entity wealthy enough to shake the foundation of paper currency, which could be a good thing, but this schmuck uses it for capital and power gains.

Yes, he's a very bad person that doesn't deserve the right to trial.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MetallicusSick as he is he knows that many people have a price,and he has an endless money supply from Rothchild's,there lies the problem,humans are greedy,they will do anything for it,he needs to be rid of,put a price on his head,turn it over to a soldier of fortune

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

There's already a lot of dead cps because of him, and although less reported many dead random innocent people.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Hyperbole much? You conservatives, do you know how silly you all look?

Probably not, but you guys do. How do you feel about Robert Mercer?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I don't like the Soros man my self and his ties to CIA and WTO trying to turn a regime he doesn't like into chaos.

I like Black Lives Matter as a movement, and Blue Lives Matter.

Trump supporters need to stick to the message in this time. Their message has external actors who are not your friend (hint, international corporate oligarchs) who are trying to distract you emotionally and mission wise. Minorities are not your enemy, nor are illegal immigrants. They are also victims to global corporate tycoons.

Keep your sight on Making America Great and bringing prosperity without becoming the conqueror yourselves and falling to depravity.

There is no reason to believe that the CIA and Soros would not love to start a war and make money on it while forcing a regime change. The Trump administration is going to have to be a uniter in chief more than ever before.

Grow a long ear as each perspective is valid, stay vigilant and keep good intel.

P.S. all this about 'destruction of private property' did you guys forget about Boston Harbor Tea Party? Or did you get overly emotional, remember I told you not to do that! There are outside factors that want to define your movement, don't give play to those factors.

Best luck.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Soros crossed the line when he hired "protesters" to start riots. The intelligence term for this is agent provocateurs. I hope Trump sics the FBI on him, because a charge of domestic terrorism would be entirely appropriate.

I suspect that some investigation would also show that the riots in Ferguson, MO were paid for by Soros. We already know that most of the rioters came from other states, while the local residents mostly protested peacefully.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Soros crossed the line when he hired "protesters" to start riots. The intelligence term for this is agent provocateurs. I hope Trump sics the FBI on him, because a charge of domestic terrorism would be entirely appropriate.

Until a good housecleaning of the current office holders occurs, it can't be done, they've had eight years to entrench people who either side with or are paid by Soros. So there's not a lot of interest in investigating and prosecuting him properly in the upper ranks. Yet.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I suspect that some investigation would also show that the riots in Ferguson, MO were paid for by Soros. We already know that most of the rioters came from other states, while the local residents mostly protested peacefully.

Thing is, Agent Provocateurs are used in more areas than certain partisan efforts would like to acknowledge.

Like in Dakota NODAPL protests. Officers infiltrated the crowd to encourage justification for crackdowns.

Both Clinton and Trump are weak on Native rights. Since they justify big oil.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlubberyConspiracy

Like in Dakota NODAPL protests. Officers infiltrated the crowd to encourage justification for crackdowns.

I've heard of that. I'm quite surprised at the Obama Administration's response to this (or lack thereof). You'd think he'd jump on the chance to stop that pipeline.

Now, I'm thinking that maybe the reason he blocked the other pipeline is because he's a secret investor in this one. Or perhaps Soros is.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Sieg Heil!!! Our glorious leader will wipe from this nation all that oppose him and exercise their rights. I wonder how futures on jack boots and brown shirts are doing? Donnie's followers are going to need them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join