It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Who Complain About Anti-Trump Protests.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Did you see the Right protest when Obama won office? Nope. We grinned and beared it.

All these protest do in this day and age, is grief day to day people trying to go about their daily lives via blocking traffic and making folks late to work or late getting home to their loved ones. Our forefathers lived in a different time. Today's society isn't conducive to mass protesting due to what I mentioned here. These days, its a griefing tool.
edit on 11-11-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

The answer is yes but hypocrites never see their own hypocrisy. The first reaction is to claim "this is different".

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

In my opinion these protests were planned, not by the BLM movement or the DNC or the NeverTrump people, but by the very PTB. Civil unrest is part of the plan necessary for the next President elect, wouldn't have matter who, Hilly or Donny, in order to militarize our local police.

Don't believe me?

I don't think for one minute that this guy didn't know what he was doing! Doesn't matter who won, "it's rigged"! It's time for an uprising, and sheeple, on both sides, are jumping on the bandwagon that's heading off a cliff, Thema and Louise style!

Out of control, supposed to be peaceful, protests turned into riots by agitators are the new planned thing threatening our constitutional rights. Watch for more Stop and Frisk, more tanks and weaponry purchased with your tax dollars to be used against US citizens; More intrusions into our person and home. Attacks on the 1st, 2nd and 4th Amendments that "we the people" are unwitting going to accept in exchange for our perceived security, again.
BAH! Stupid people!

And let's face it, Trump people no so subtly, called for Hillary's assassination more than once.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

the Crown has dumped several thousand troops into our city as an occupying force!

Those 13 Colonies where " Crown Colonies " as you will see and find on the enclosed list.

en.wikipedia.org...

" The Crown " had every right to send troops to cities of The 13 Colonies. In most cases the appointed Governor's of those colonies asked for troops to be sent. They were loyal to a man to The Crown.

Here are a few examples

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Come on man, i am teaching you your own history.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Using wiki as a source? Quite a class, chief. No, you're not.

Whether the Crown had every right to do that or not is immaterial. The colonials living in Boston didn't want thousands of troops quartered in their city. They felt it was an occupation force, and a heavy handed response. And the governor apparently heard their concerns, and moved most of the troops outside the city.

The Crown had "every right" to impose the taxes it did, and do everything else leading up to the revolution that it did, because the Crown gave itself the "right" to do each and every one of them.

The fact remains that they were actual events and many of them are the direct genesis of our Bill of Rights. If the colonists, turned Americans, hadn't felt that particular events the Crown believed itself to have the right to do were actually abuses of government power, why do you suppose there were specific protections provided by the Framers to safeguard Americans?

It remains that colonists protested actual events, not just hurt feelings and things that may or may not happen down the road. But you go ahead and wrap the election rioters in patriotic glory if it makes you feel better. The objective among us can see the difference between hurt feelings and actual abuse.

Since wiki is a source for classes now and I just delivered a class on why protesting actual abuse of rights and protesting potential abuse of rights and hurt feelings aren't equivalent, I'll provide you with a link too: en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 11-11-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

If you don't like wiki then find your own links. They will tell the same story.

It remains that colonists protested actual events,

You do realise that 20 -30 % of The Colonists stayed loyal to The Crown.

Anyway i am bored with this.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

If you don't like wiki then find your own links. They will tell the same story.

It remains that colonists protested actual events,

You do realise that 20 -30 % of The Colonists stayed loyal to The Crown.

Anyway i am bored with this.

I do realize that.

Do you realize that you keep shifting to something else when it's made clear that you aren't right about the subject?

Bye then.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

That's funny, you didn't say "youths" the first time.

spotty faced teenage basement dwelling delusionals

Mostly because I didn't say "Nothing wrong with protest but these are a bunch of spotty faced teenage basement dwelling delusionals hell bent on violence." before.

Different poster.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join