It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason Trump Won the Election: Democrats voted for him in droves...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
i think the whole notion of democrats and republicans just got thrown out the window for the most part. Trump could have ran as a democrat or republicans and still won.

I disagree with this. Trump was obviously on the inside track, knowing that he could never have a chance running as a democrat. The DNC leaks proved this beyond a doubt!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
It's over. Done. Finito.

We are pissed off.

And we *vote*.

Get used to it. We are not going away.

Expect us.

Or ignore us at your peril.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

true, true,
even though Trump had an R in front of his name he basically won as an independent. Neither party supported him,both parties campaigned against him,even former republican presidents and politicians voted against him.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
I covered this months ago in my thread Social Media Patterns Show Trump Is Looking at a Landslide Victory.

I was summarily called an idiot by the Hillbots, saying that social media is a joke and no indicator of popularity, and that "scientific" polls were far more reliable. Go read it for yourself.

But here we are. Who has their foot in their mouth now?

I had to go to your previous thread and make sure that I had flagged and starred it, and I had.
Your analysis was totally correct.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Hilary, still won the popular vote, which is huge!!! If we did not go by the electoral vote, she would be our next President! So Trump lovers, you won the election, but more us know Dirty Donald is bad news and Hilary was the right choice!

He moved his Crooked Trump U trial, so he can prepare for his presidency! Can't wait for that!!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Hilary, still won the popular vote, which is huge!!! If we did not go by the electoral vote, she would be our next President! So Trump lovers, you won the election, but more us know Dirty Donald is bad news and Hilary was the right choice!

He moved his Crooked Trump U trial, so he can prepare for his presidency! Can't wait for that!!

Do you need a safe place?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

Not until Donald fires a nuke, thanks!

Can't wait for your president to be charged with fraud!!!

edit on 11-11-2016 by kurthall because: Add

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

Not until Donald fires a nuke, thanks!

Can't wait for your president to be charged with fraud!!!

I voted for Johnson but I completely understand why Trump won. Yes, the people voted and Trump is OUR president. I'm not going to be a little bitch because my guy lost.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Hilary, still won the popular vote, which is huge!!!

You do realize more people voted against her than for her, right? She only won a plurality of the vote, not the majority.

If we had it your way, only CA and NY need vote and the rest of the states can just suck it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I have to said that is a fact that Democrats voted for Trump because many despised Hillary, all you have to see is how many states are now Red compare to Blue and how both houses are control by Republicans

But good luck trying to explain this to the Clintonites they still think Hillary is the president, because the popular vote said so.

edit on 11-11-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yes, it's like talking to a wall.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

That is the same thing the loser side always cried about when their loser candidate lose by electoral vote, but what can I say America is 50 states not two only.

Let see who will brake the republic in order to get what they want.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I wanna add this little bit of foresight of my own here...not to brag or anything

Trump is gonna split the dem vote too...take it to the bank

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Hilary, still won the popular vote, which is huge!!!

You do realize more people voted against her than for her, right? She only won a plurality of the vote, not the majority.

If we had it your way, only CA and NY need vote and the rest of the states can just suck it.

Illinois too! Perhaps since we have a greater combined population, and are not backwards thinkers, we should stop supporting the rest of the country, and branch off!! That would be amazing!! Wishful thinking on my part!!!

No, you are wrong Hilary won the popular vote!!!! Google it!!!!Derp!!!!!
edit on 11-11-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Illinois too! Perhaps since we have a greater combined population, and are not backwards thinkers....

Aaaaaand that's where you lost it.

The first example (of countless examples that jump to mind) is the recent requests granted for Racial dorm-segregation in California.

Personally, I think going back to the days of racial segregation is a perfect personification of the blatantly "backwards thinking" coming out of California. I would not want such backwards thinkers responsible for making national policy decisions.
edit on 11/11/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

Illinois too! Perhaps since we have a greater combined population, and are not backwards thinkers....

Aaaaaand that's where you lost it.

The first example (of countless examples that jump to mind) is the recent requests granted for Racial dorm-segregation in California.

Personally, I think going back to the days of racial segregation is a perfect personification of the blatantly "backwards thinking" coming out of California. I would not want such backwards thinkers responsible for making national policy decisions.

I live here in California and know all about it!!!

edit on 11-11-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Math must not be your strong suit....or is it vocabulary? She won the plurality of votes, not the majority.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
As a Canadian that followed the election from the outside looking in, in a nutshell, it simply appeared as though Rural America defeated Urban America in the final polls.

It's pretty much that same story every election year. Normal average everyday America versus the ever growing urban ghettos.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Like I said before let Hillary become the president of the state that she won and let the rest of the country run Washington she can run her states from California.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Hilley split the Dems, she and her fanatics belittled the Berniebros throughout the primaries. I had two friends in my neighborhood vote Trump. Both were for Sanders, I know even more that voted Green rather voting for her.

She chased away the millennial's and the independents, how could she have won?

To much hate from HRC and company, not to mention her cheating, then again who wanted a corporately owned warmonger for president.

The DNC tried to shove damaged good down the liberals throats and they failed!

edit on 11-11-2016 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join