It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To everyone who did not vote for Trump.....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I can wait and watch. When the banks get richer and the jobs out in the rural areas never happen, then I will gloat because I don't need a job. I was just worried about the young laborers and the poor.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

You deny then, that people have been attacked by Trump supporters?

You deny that racist waffle has been daubed on walls and public buildings, businesses and residences in the last couple of days? You deny that people have been hounding Hillary supporters in an effort to drive them to suicide, that terminology like "Fire up the ovens" is being used to encapsulate the feelings of certain sectors of the Trump support network?

Well deny it all you like. It is happening, and the fact that it is possible for it to happen at all, means that something is clearly very wrong with the people doing and posting these things.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Excellent, well you seem to have the right ideas and are denying ignorance very strongly more than ever.

So that proves my point, that it's not vital or dire or of much concern, because we have many top notch fellows such as yourself to conduct intensive operations of ignorance denial on our behalf, and so therefore we'd only clutter up the place and in fact, we might not deny it properly.

And since you and many great gentlemen and fine ladies are all doing such great jobs, and there seems to be little opposition of much strength, even yall's efforts to deny ignorance have become increasingly less necessary as you've taken over the ignorance game with so much well contrived information for folks like me to read quietly. Why not give us a few years to catch up because continuing to generate massive piles of pages to read ends up being a turn off to many topics and most of us wind up not really reading much of them, which leaves us further in the ignorance hole.

So therefore in the interest of denying ignorance at the highest possible efficiency, we should all stop denying ignorance. For awhile at least.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Has Hilary come out and told her supporters to calm down yet ?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Steak

And people who protested outside Trump rallies, even the ones who were not paid shills, also got beaten up. I would like to know what your point is?

And by the way, the side which is MOST aligned to hate, is the one which has the most KKK members, White Power goons, and Neo Nazis in it, just so you know.

You admit the DNC paid for people to incite violence at Trump rallies - then blame Trump supporters for defending themselves? This is typical liberal thinking and frankly speaks volumes to why HRC just lost in a landslide. I thought losing the election might be a wake up call, but you/they have not learned a thing.

edit on 11-11-2016 by Steak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Really? You're posting that, and supporting the idiot because... why? He's wavin' your flag'?

If you condemn Scott Foley as I hope you should (the operative exposed by Project Veritas), then you should be condemning the idiot in your video as well.

Foley describes instructing operatives to disrupt events, and trigger special snowflakes into violence with chants, or with a simple Planned Parenthood t-shirt.

That is EXACTLY what the idiot in your video did. He put on his MAGA hat and obnoxiously started chanting front-and-center at the head of a march.

By the video you've posted, it seems pretty clear that his intent was to "trigger some snowflakes", and he got his wish.

Be consistent in your condemnation. It's a deplorable tactic when either side uses it.
edit on 11/11/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

It's okay.

They feel triumphant and emboldened now - the Bully won - THEIR Bully, so now they can be bullies too! See? It worked!

They want to push us around, show us who's boss now, make us feel like crap.

It's what bullies do.

And part of this is because THEY felt disenfranchised and bullied. Being white doesn't mean people are automatically wealthy and have awesome opportunities. I added this part in, because to them, it feels like payback, or at least that's how I'm reading it. I'm not expecting them to be noble - the example Trump provides is vengeance for the smallest offense. Expect it.

Interesting times.

- AB
edit on 11-11-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I would to thank all the Trump Protestors. You are already ensuring a 2nd Trump Term in 2020. Please keep rioting/beating trump supporters up/tearing down your cities/waving the flags of foreign countries. Every little bit helps.

#cluelessprogessives

edit on 11-11-2016 by Steak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Enjoy your moment....

Trolling, baiting, insulting other members will not be tolerated for much longer. The ptb are being very lenient currently but keep it up and the ban hammer will fall.

Just sayin....

You want to continue insulting someone...insult me, I dished it out during the primary and a I can take it now.
edit on 11-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

It's okay.

They feel triumphant and emboldened now - the Bully won - THEIR Bully, so now they can be bullies too! See? It worked!

It's what bullies do.

And part of this is because THEY felt disenfranchised and bullied. Being white doesn't mean people are automatically wealthy and have awesome opportunities. I added this part in, because to them, it feels like payback, or at least that's how I'm reading it. I'm not expecting them to be noble - the example Trump provides is vengeance for the smallest offense. Expect it.

I agree with everything you have written with the exception of one thing:

Interesting times.

I don't know that those would be the words I would use.

I still stand by what I said in the OP. These people can be stopped once we cease biting back or indeed even responding in any way other than to thank them for their opinion and then move on - giving no regard to any baiting they may be attempting.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Enjoy your moment....

Trolling, baiting, insulting other members will not be tolerated for much longer. The ptb are being very lenient currently but keep it up and the ban hammer will fall.

Just sayin....

Yes, I have noticed a definite extra tolerance for unseemly and non-civil behaviour. One can only guess that the Amigos and admin decided to go easy during the election season. Now that it is over, however, I would hope some civility and decorum is restored to the ATS we all know and love.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Republicans have been obstructionist a-holes for 8 years. They felt the country was pushing too far to the left. The pendulum swung and instead of heading to the middle, which would stabilize everything, it moved violently to the right. Do not be surprised at the uprising.

How many major groups feel incredibly disenfranchised by a Trump win? Think about it... Women who see Trump as an arrogant abuser rathe than a savior - someone who doesn't respect them.

Disabled and medically fragile (and the people who love them) - all the people who don't have "good genes."

Black people who are afraid of "stop and frisk" and greater police action in their communities rather than the economic help they need (can he provide that to them - he would be wise to do that).

All the Occupy people who see him as an elitist authoritarian - a wolf in sheep's clothing who fooled the people into thinking he was 'one of them,' when he is patently not - he lives in a freaking gold tower, for God's sake!

The people who are worried about being targets because they are muslim.

The people who are worried about being targets because they are latino. The Dreamers who fear deportation, despite this being the only country they've ever known.

People who are worried about killing our environment, about the sale of the National Forests to Trump's buddies for golf courses and private enclaves and development and raping of resources, the death of species and the tilting of the balance of climate change to the dire dead end of human existence.

They are scared. They are angry. They have as much right to their fear and anger as any person on the Right. Trump may not even begin to understand how much he fanned the flames of division and fear and anger in this country. He split it mostly right down the middle and scorched the earth so that common ground is seriously hard to find. He and his buddies are just a New Swamp, and the people that voted for them will come to understand that - but not before he's entrenched himself. He is authoritarian. He is vindictive. He WILL cause pain. He WILL cause suffering. He WILL bring the roiling conflicts he's enflamed up to the surface and they WILL clash and they will burn. I'm guessing it will surprise him how much destruction comes in his wake.

America is divided.

Blood will run in the streets before this ends, I am predicting it right now. You have extreme left elements who have been barely kept in check as it is ripping open their bile towards the extreme right and everyone will be caught in the middle.

This is a nightmare for so many people. I hope and pray we survive it.

- AB

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Enjoy your moment....

Just sayin....

Yes, I have noticed a definite extra tolerance for unseemly and non-civil behaviour. One can only guess that the Amigos and admin decided to go easy during the election season. Now that it is over, however, I would hope some civility and decorum is restored to the ATS we all know and love.

When the insulting starts driving away respected members...things will change and fast. I expect an edict from on high very soon.

edit on 11-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

It's okay.

It's what bullies do.

I agree with everything you have written with the exception of one thing:

Interesting times.

I don't know that those would be the words I would use.

I still stand by what I said in the OP. These people can be stopped once we cease biting back or indeed even responding in any way other than to thank them for their opinion and then move on - giving no regard to any baiting they may be attempting.

"Interesting Times" is a Chinese curse- "May you live in interesting times" means BAD things... lol!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

When the insulting starts driving away respected members...things will change and fast. I expect an edict from on high very soon.

It very nearly drove me away - before I decided to change tack.

I expected this to a degree, it happened in the last 2 elections Ive been here for, but this year is unbelievable.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

"Interesting Times" is a Chinese curse- "May you live in interesting times" means BAD things... lol!

Really? Huh, I learnt something today

I'll have to note that down for future use myself.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Steak

I did not want the awful harpy to win either! How many more times must I say it? They were both thugs, scum, unfit to lick the muck off the boots of the least of the people of the United States. But the thing is, she will not be going to the White House. It is IMPOSSIBLE to accept the idea that a man whose voter base includes racist, white supremacist activists, is about to take office as President of the US in a few months. America will never be called part of the Free World again. It will be called the FUSA, the Fascist United States of America instead, and as long as your president has or desires the backing of racists, that will remain the case!

You know how Presidents of that country know they are doing their jobs right? When the White Power nutters hate the president more than they hate anyone else. Trump is not that guy.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
It was bad enough being a Trump supporter and constantly being called idiot, racist, sexist, homophobe, islamaphobe on a daily basis for over a year, especially in the weeks leading up to the election.

Can you imagine this board if the shoe was on the other foot?

Sorry, but your getting no sympathy from me. Reap what you sow.

exactly! you took the words right out of my mouth!

They showed their true character,they exposed their black evil hearts,they exposed their prejudice,intolerance and joy in trying to verbally destroy anything they disagree with. They showed that they are willing to sacrifice their credibility, honor, dignity and self respect to smear and slander anyone who disagrees with them.

They exposed themselves for who and what they really are, and that genie cannot be put back in the bottle.
people of their character deserve no sympathy just as they would not offer any.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

(The "awful harpy" will be seen by history as the most falsely accused, character assassinated political figure in history. At least she will be if it is written honestly, decades from now when the Boys in the White House are long gone. Just an extra drop of perspective - so much of the bile towards her was created with outright lies and disinformation in order to cripple her politically.

She has been a public servant and done more good in the world than most people can conceive of - time will vindicate her and show the truth of it all. She made mistakes, but no more so than any male politician or any other Secretary of State or owner of an international Foundation have ever made.

So many lies told about this woman. I will whisper the truth here so that someday you can remember when it all comes out - if we live long enough to see it. The Imperfect Woman burned at the stake for daring to be powerful...I can say this like a Prophet.

She will always have detractors, and people who believe the worst of her, but at some point, truth will be told, and it won't be "crooked Hillary." )

*darts out quickly before the pitchforks and axes head her way...*
edit on 11-11-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join