It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Link between strong chemtrails and very strange human behavior/ sicknesses

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
So I've wanted to post this for quite some time now ATS. I've noticed especially since Fall has come upon us here in Canada ( October). There seems to be a drastic shift with something in the air I can't quite put my finger on, but I along with others can sense it.
We're getting days where it will be 18 degrees in the fall and sunny, clear skies followed by a day where it's 4 degrees, cloud coverage, dampness and skies full of Chem trails. These days seem to alternate back and forth quite often and I've made a few startling observations.

#1- On these days where the skies are noticeably sprayed people act very out of sorts. I've watched Cashiers look disoriented, and fumble around things in bizarre fashion, I watch people speed through parking lots and not even look at what's in front of them or across of them, there seems to be an increased tension, irritability , impatience between one another over small matters. ( humanity is known for this, but is it just me or does it feel heightened unlike ever before?)

#2- I and others have noted Time distortion feels common. Everyone and everything either feels like its moving so fast, or so slow..

#3- I can only speak for myself here, but when I wake up in the morning my body can almost always signal to me and reveal to me right away what will be in the air, what the weather will be like based on symptoms- scratchy throat, severe body aches and joint pains, migraines which all get worse throughout the day ( these symptoms simply aren't there on others days where the skies are clearer quite often.)

I could list a lot more here, but I just wanted to make note of some of these things and ask If anyone else in Canada ( or anywhere else if you want to join the thread) have noticed the chemtrails seem to not only jeopardize people's health, it actually feels like there are chemicals in the air that are making everyone act completely irrational, fearful, hostile and just flat out crazy...

I feel drugged 24/7 in the area I'm in, it's pretty miserable and I'm getting the sense the government's are responsible for a lot of this on the unsuspecting public.

What do you guys do to counteract chronic health symptoms as a result? what are your typical emotions on days like these and how do you deal effectively with them? And lastly ATS Can this or will this phenomena ever stop ?

Would love to hear your thoughts.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
And one last thing I should mention, why Is it nobody ever seems to catch these things in the act?

I've heard all kinds of theories as to why, but would love to hear opinions

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

Fair warning...

Chemtrails is one subject that is a favorite of debunker wannabees.

i too have noticed strange behavior during heavy spray days.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Look at it this way...If who ever are spraying they are spraying them self as well as who ever they target, no one is that stupid...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Thanks for the heads up

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

You may have a point there . But with all the sophisticated technology, medicine etc.. in play today. Nothing would surprise me if those who are doing it could find a way to by pass it's effects on them and their own.

Who knows though..

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

ummmm....wasn't agent orange used used in a discriminatory way regardless of possible 'friendly' fire? Why is it so far fetched to imagine 'acceptable loss' as a very small consideration in regards to such a conceivably far reaching objectiv....whatever that may be.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Hey m8, a guy from Calgary here so I don't know if I believe in chemtrails or not but I have noticed something's off and weather it's global warming or what have you but we're at our second week of November and it's been around +14 to +18 here which as far as I can remember is unseasonably warm here, like I'm usually in my bundeswehr jacket and ushanka by now.
Anyway I have noticed that it will go to only +3 somedays which makes sense but when it does I see an increase in low altitude roll clouds, and cold as +3 may be I have not seen it drop past zero, so maybe we're in for a nice warm winter and maybe like some scientists have said us Canadians will have a tropical country by the late 2070's, either way it's probably not all to good.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: freedom7

What do you guys do to counteract chronic health symptoms as a result? what are your typical emotions on days like these and how do you deal effectively with them? And lastly ATS Can this or will this phenomena ever stop ?

I find the best remedy is scientific literacy.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

That would involve hundreds or thousands if not millions of people who would need protection from the "spray", that's a very big secret to keep away from the public, not incl pilots and ground people handling and loading the chemicals on public planes, the logistic of transporting, distributing and making the chemicals.

If any of above happened it would be very visible, and i'm not talking about the chem trails visible in the sky, i'm talking completely ordinary people who would be involved by doing their ordinary jobs, an ordinary job of handling the insane amount of chemicals used every single day all year around all over the globe.

To say it mildly, they are just contrails, a "natural" effect of having thousands of planes crossing he sky in a constant.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

I find the best remedy is scientific literacy.

Personally I'd quit smoking weed. Then see how you interpret the weather.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: The Arbiter of Lies

Thanks for the reply man.

I heard on the contrary in regards to the temperature expectancy for our upcoming winter here in Canada . I heard it's supposed to be freezing cold. But hey Trump just was elected president over Clinton right?
My motto is to expect the unexpected at all times at this point in time.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

It's a stretch at best , point taken. I was only throwing it out there as an idea, not saying I believe that myself because I thought of some of those situations you listed as well.

The more plausible theory around some circles on the web here revolves around the belief that it's a certain group of people who are being targeted and sprayed in particular ( all would feel the effects, but maybe much more subtle?).

This group of people would probably have unique genetic factors, and maybe even different immune systems altogether. In this case if the chemtrails were composed of the right chemistry studied and known to inflict symptoms on this group in particular it could be grounds as to why some people would elect to use it.

edit on 11-11-2016 by freedom7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2016 by freedom7 because: spelling addition

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Do you really think something sprayed as an aerosol at 30,000 feet is going to fall straight down?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I know I get it, It feels too hard to prove and doesn't seem logical.
But why are our skies clearly just so " off" and the streaks of chem trails visible to the naked eye at times?
I know con trails exist too, but the wake they leave behind is quite different from some of the stuff I and others have seen.

visual displays in the sky aside, what about the thousands of people who talk about how on days with heavy spraying they feel very ill, some even bedridden. Only to be better the very next day when the skies are clear.

How convenient...

If it was a true medical condition that was causing them symptoms that's another story. But the symptoms would be more gradual, and they wouldn't coincide with the skies. What would your reponse to that be?
edit on 11-11-2016 by freedom7 because: spelling mistake

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

what about the thousands of people who talk about how on days with heavy spraying they feel very ill

What would your reponse to that be?

What about the millions of people who don't?

To me it's psychological. If you really believe that you are being sprayed with poison then you're going to convince yourself that you feel ill when you see what you think is evidence of "heavy spraying"

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Have you ever seen clouds in the sky? They aren't always there, but sometimes they are.

It takes certain atmospheric conditions for contrails to persist and expand. Just like it takes certain atmospheric conditions for clouds to form.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Why cant they just add it to the fuel, that way the pilot doesnt even know hes doing it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lompyt
Why cant they just add it to the fuel, that way the pilot doesnt even know hes doing it.

Look into the dispersion rate of jet fuel exhaust at cruising altitude if you want to know why.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

It's a stretch at best , point taken. I was only throwing it out there as an idea, not saying I believe that myself because I thought of some of those situations you listed as well.

The more plausible theory around some circles on the web here revolves around the belief that it's a certain group of people who are being targeted and sprayed in particular ( all would feel the effects, but maybe much more subtle?).

This group of people would probably have unique genetic factors, and maybe even different immune systems altogether. In this case if the chemtrails were composed of the right chemistry studied and known to inflict symptoms on this group in particular it could be grounds as to why some people would elect to use it.

You see how much of a speculative scenario you have to invent out of nowhere to make spraying seem even remotely plausible? Therein lies a lesson.

ETA: All of which ignores two basic points;

1: there is no credible evidence of aerial spraying in this manner having ever happened, speculating WHY, before establishing IF seems rather pointless.

2: If aerial spraying on this scale WERE really happening it would (a) be impossible to look like contrails/clouds (b) be utterly ineffective if it WERE carried out by aircraft cruising at altitude.

The reason for (a) is that NOTHING except water can leave a thick visible nebulous trail across the sky which then expands into cloud because of the water that is already present in the atmosphere (plus pressure and temperature).

The reason for (b) is that particulate matter is routinely suspended in the atmosphere and can circle the Earth for years before ever coming down. Spraying someone from 30,000 ft is a very expensive way of achieving nothing at all.

It really doesn't take a great deal of reading on aviation and weather to be able to figure this out.

edit on 11-11-2016 by waynos because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2 >>

join