It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Muslim Student Who Reported Trump-Inspired Attack Admits She Made It Up, Police Say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
ABC News

A Muslim woman in Louisiana who told police she was attacked with a metal object and robbed of her headscarf and wallet by two men wearing Donald Trump clothing just hours after Trump was elected president admitted to police today that she made it up, Lafayette police told ABC News.

“She made up the entire story about being attacked, about her hijab being taken. There was no truth to any of it,” Lafayette Police Department spokesman Cpl. Karol Ratcliff said.

Well isn't that nice.

Pretty sure it's against most religious edicts to lie. But I suppose political religion is a far more imposing all-powerful notion than any spiritual god could ever be.

edit on 10 11 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Guess who she voted for?a reply to: projectvxn

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I just don't understand why people want to play the victim, are the kids that desperate for attention these days?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
ABC News

A Muslim woman in Louisiana who told police she was attacked with a metal object and robbed of her headscarf and wallet by two men wearing Donald Trump clothing just hours after Trump was elected president admitted to police today that she made it up, Lafayette police told ABC News.

“She made up the entire story about being attacked, about her hijab being taken. There was no truth to any of it,” Lafayette Police Department spokesman Cpl. Karol Ratcliff said.

Well isn't that nice.

Pretty sure it's against most religious edicts to lie. But I suppose political religion is a far more imposing all-powerful notion than any spiritual god could ever be.

Lol i was reading on some other website they screen captured one white feminist plan to get back at white males for voting for trump. In it she said they would find a white male who voted for trump then get pregnant by him. Then while he gets excited about the birth and the thought of having a family she will find a minority male to sleep with. Step 3 then abort the child. Then she wants to get caught sleeping with the minority guy and confront the trump supporter telling him she could never want to have a family with someone who is a racist and tell him she aborted the child because its father is a monster.

I will try and find it so i can post it.

A muslim girl lying about being beat up is nothing lol

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

The only thing missing in her diabolical plan is a sexually transmitted disease. What a door-nob if true.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: cprnicus
a reply to: digital01anarchy

The only thing missing in her diabolical plan is a sexually transmitted disease.

Well, that and Trump grabbing at her triggering mechanism. And by 'triggering mechanism' I mean p*$$y.

top topics

join