It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Ku Klux Klan says it will hold a Trump victory parade in North Carolina

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
www.latimes.com...

One of the largest Ku Klux Klan groups in the country has announced a parade to celebrate President-elect Donald Trump's win. The Loyal White Knights of Pelham, N.C., says on its website that its parade will take place on Dec. 3. "TRUMP = TRUMP'S RACE UNITED MY PEOPLE," says the website's front page.

No time or location for the event is listed, and a phone call to the number on its website was not returned. The group has between 150 and 200 members and is "perhaps the most active Klan group in the United States today," according to the Anti-Defamation League. Last year, it was part of a South Carolina protest against the Confederate flag's removal from the state Capitol.

What's the old saying, not all Trump supporters are white supremacists but all white supremacists are Trump supporters? After their official endorsement
and his victory over KILLARY KLINTONK they're gonna throw a parade in his honor! So guys, if you're looking for the next Trump rally and you're gonna be in the area there will be a parade in NC!

Are you serious?
You think that when Putin said nice things about Trump, that we should go to Moscow for a Red Parade too??!!

Call back under the rock from which you came from.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Pretty darn stupid,last I remember Hillary is pretty darn white herself.,the Democrat party used to be the KKK,so they are up to old tricks,deflection

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

That is one of the thing I can not get, this people are forgetting that Hillary is white, what that tells you.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
"" The Ku Klux Klan says it will hold a Trump victory parade in North Carolina ""

Proof finally coming out that many radicalized Democrats did vote for Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join