It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Ku Klux Klan says it will hold a Trump victory parade in North Carolina

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

At best the kkk is just talking smack because it says in the link that no time or location has been announced.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yes I am member of the human race, I am not surprised in the least that you don't care.

Regardless, last time I checked he denounced the KKK.

Have fun at the rally.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hmm.
...the entire Saudi Arabian government were rooting for Hillary Clinton.
and not sure if you are aware, but they kinda are sucky people overall...especially if you value liberal (and especially progressive) values.

its best not to judge based on the absolute worst characters..or I suppose you can if you like glass house stone throwing events.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Good for them. Exercise that right enshrined in the First Amendment. Regardless, the views expressed have largely fallen by the wayside. You can gnaw and gnash, but most of us; even Trump supporters, do not adhere to your views. I would guess, we respect the notion of expression, but not the content.
edit on 10-11-2016 by ownbestenemy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I stand corrected, I'm sorry for my mistake, the Klan is holding a "VICTORY KLAVALKADE KLAN PARADE DEC 3RD 2016 NORTH CAROLINA" and it does appear to be in Trump's honor.

edit on 11-11-2016 by LockNLoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Dear KKK...
You are Archaic... and was never useful.
Please go to south America, douse yourselves in Thermite. Drink the koolaid. 😆👍
Have a splendid day🤗

Edit: i stand by my words, however LockNload may be onto something.
edit on 10-11-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Why does it matter who a HATE GROUP endorses? The Klu Klux Klan endorsed Obama in 2008 and in 2012. Did it matter to anyone then? It certainly didn't affect his Presidency one way or the other. Won't affect President Trump's effectiveness either.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

2nd

I stand corrected, I'm sorry for my mistake, the Klan is holding a "VICTORY KLAVALKADE KLAN PARADE DEC 3RD 2016 NORTH CAROLINA" and it does appear to be in Trump's honor.

edit on 11-11-2016 by LockNLoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Sometimes I wonder about people, we have protest in the streets and you claim the supremacist are going to march in a parade.

Well I which them luck.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Send weirdguy a pm he can sell you some butthurt cream....from your posting it really looks like you could benefit from its healing qualities

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
CNN reported earlier that "Sources" said the KKK will be holding a victory parade in North Carolina tomorrow. I think that the media is starting this rumor to stir up more trouble. As Trump said "instigating".
If they do march tomorrow it probably won't be peaceful with all the hate going around right now.
I thought America is better than this. People need to grow up and act like civilized adults.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Why isn't this in the joke section?_..LA Times is writing this? Desperate enough? If it isn't obvious already. West Coast already the epicenter of violence. Luckily I am in the shadows of thee abyss.
edit on 11-11-2016 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
If this is even remotely true, then of course groups like this might announce some crud like this. The KKK is likely very irrelevant these days and no one gives them the time of day, so whats a good way to get some publicity for your obnoxious agenda? Announce a parade in honor of a newly elected president. That will get some attention, and attention is what garbage like this want. Of course anti-Trump people will use it denigrate and defame Trump because they LOST. And by giving something like this attention, thus giving the KKK attention in the process, it is THEY who are guilty alongside of the KKK.
edit on 11-11-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad

Quote from the LA Times article:
"The Loyal White Knights of Pelham, N.C., says on its website that its parade will take place on Dec. 3."

But that doesn't matter the article itself is a lie there is nothing on the KKK website about a rally or march for Trump either on Dec 3rd or TBD.

Lies upon lies is how progressives operate.

Here is the Pelham, N.C. website: www.kkkknights.com...

There is an announcement about their December 3rd "VICTORY KLAVALKADE KLAN PARADE". I think they're waiting until December 3rd, because that particular chapter wants other chapters to bus, fly, drive in, to join them.

Does it snow in North Carolina in early December? Fur-lined hoods, LOL.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

OK, I'll say it.

...and don't you dare try to call me a Trump supporter.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

"The Loyal White Knights of Pelham, N.C., says on its website that its parade will take place on Dec. 3."

But that doesn't matter the article itself is a lie there is nothing on the KKK website about a rally or march for Trump either on Dec 3rd or TBD.

There is an announcement about their December 3rd "VICTORY KLAVALKADE KLAN PARADE". I think they're waiting until December 3rd, because that particular chapter wants other chapters to bus, fly, drive in, to join them.

The KKK isn't backward hillbillys anymore. They get those packets of chemicals that you use when hunting to keep toasty cozy warm.... From Bass pro shops.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

The KKK isn't backward hillbillys anymore. They get those packets of chemicals that you use when hunting to keep toasty cozy warm.... From Bass pro shops.

I realized that when this Black CNN reporter hung-out with a KKK chapter for a few days. They're like a Fraternity family, complete with scholarships for member's children, along with other internal tangibles. Unfortunately though, they believe that GOD made a mistake when designing certain humans.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I realized that when this Black CNN reporter hung-out with a KKK chapter for a few days. They're like a Fraternity family, complete with scholarships for member's children, along with other internal tangibles. Unfortunately though, they believe that GOD made a mistake when designing certain humans.

The KKK wouldn't even exist if it weren't for the FBI infiltrators and trainees from other 3letter depts. It's much safer than the Angels or Bandidos for on the job experience. That's what i heard anyway....for what it's worth.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
When's the last time the KKK has had so much free press? The LA times and others are making them famous.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join