It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Ku Klux Klan says it will hold a Trump victory parade in North Carolina

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
www.latimes.com...

One of the largest Ku Klux Klan groups in the country has announced a parade to celebrate President-elect Donald Trump's win. The Loyal White Knights of Pelham, N.C., says on its website that its parade will take place on Dec. 3. "TRUMP = TRUMP'S RACE UNITED MY PEOPLE," says the website's front page.

No time or location for the event is listed, and a phone call to the number on its website was not returned. The group has between 150 and 200 members and is "perhaps the most active Klan group in the United States today," according to the Anti-Defamation League. Last year, it was part of a South Carolina protest against the Confederate flag's removal from the state Capitol.

What's the old saying, not all Trump supporters are white supremacists but all white supremacists are Trump supporters? After their official endorsement
and his victory over KILLARY KLINTONK they're gonna throw a parade in his honor! So guys, if you're looking for the next Trump rally and you're gonna be in the area there will be a parade in NC!

edit on 10-11-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Do you prefer useful idiot or useful tool?

Perpetuate the divide!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

This is Supposed to Promote Outrage for some Reason ? These Hobo's tried to Hop on the " Trump Train " and were Thrown Off Long Ago... ..YAWN .

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Ku Klux Klan supported Hillary.

That right their disproves this crap OP.

Quite sad we still have garbage being pushed on ATS by the intellectual doormat of society.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Says a Trump supporter.

Calling people names is a great way to bring us together!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Thrown off how, exactly?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Says a member of the human race actually.

What exactly is this thread going to accomplish, much like the protests in the streets?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I'm pretty sure the KKK supporting KILLARY KLINTONK is somehow a hoax or a conspiracy by the KKK to slander her.

But either way, how in the hell does that invalidate Trumps support from the KKK? That doesn't make a damn lick of sense. Ah, Trump supporters... so cute!

Garbage pushed on ATS? Well, first welcome to ATS and second, welcome to the Mud Pit. You must be new here?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I wouldn't think of attending this...why are you?

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Says the member of the human race? And that means what exactly, you speak for all of us? Don't bother answering, I don't really care.

What this thread accomplishes is that there is something very wrong about the KKK throwing a parade for America's next president. How in the hell are you okay with this? You haven't even denounced it yet, instead you've been attacking me! That looks real good for you, no it doesn't, not at all.

link   

Did you Ever Hear Mr. Trump Acknowledge them ? Was Mr. Duke Rebuffed or Not ?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Says someone from the side quick to throw out racist, sexist or any other remarks for anyone anti Hillary.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Clearly, I'm a Trump supporting white supremacist who will be attending the parade.

(((sarcasm)))

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This is pretty dumb dude.

I'm sure that the NBP had a bbq in honor of Obama and now we have the KKK having one for Trump and you know what? BFD, it's a free country, I hope you don't have a problem with freedoms?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Funny you say that, because there was the scandal of Trump not denouncing their support when asked by the MSM. He, of course, blamed it all on a faulty ear piece that seemed to work just fine before the question was asked.

Most GOP'ers are accused of using the Dog Whistle but Trump has no filter, whom he is praised for, but that one time he was clearly blowing his Dog Whistle to the KKK crowd and they heard it loud and clear. I know your responses, I'm a liar and don't live in reality. I know, I've heard you all say it to anyone who isn't on your team time and time again.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
GO TO HELL KKK!

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Says someone from the side quick to throw out racist, sexist or any other remarks for anyone anti Hillary.

You left out a few.

We already know the OP is a racist. Can even see in this thread he supports KKK members as long as they're on his side of the aisle.

But he also supports throwing gays off roofs and the killing of them simply for being gay, as well as the suppression of women to 3rd class citizens. And if that isn't enough, the OP also supports all the sick pedophilia around his champion.

But that's the type of people we have to deal with around here at times. Good thing there aren't that many of them.

link   

the scandal of Trump not denouncing their support

Really? Scandal?

I would think completely ignoring those fools is a good way to handle their 'support'.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Her ya go.

“I totally disavow the Ku Klux Klan, I totally disavow [former KKK Grand Wizard] David Duke, I’ve been doing it now for two weeks" - Donald Trump

Now how about you showing us where Hillary disavowed her KkK endorsement.

(Hint: she never did disavow)

Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President

Hillary Clinton can add a new name to her list of endorsements – a prominent Ku Klux Klan member who says he likes her because of her "hidden agenda."

www.usnews.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I stand corrected, I'm sorry for my mistake, the Klan is holding a "VICTORY KLAVALKADE KLAN PARADE DEC 3RD 2016 NORTH CAROLINA" and it does appear to be in Trump's honor.

edit on 11-11-2016 by LockNLoad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join