It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I Didn't Realize How Bad It Was

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Yes. Hate. But towards the new racist leader.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Unity_99

It seems to be as a rule of thumb, when a case of sexual predation gets too close to a Courtroom the plaintiff suddenly has a change of heart, and says they made it all up. The endemic mess in Washington would put ancient Rome to shame, power sex corruption and violence all are roommates. They have to much to loose if it all comes out, the foreign intelligence agencies would know, but the average person hasn't got a clue.

That is speculative, isn't it? Again, only after Trump brought forth Bill's accusers, did these "speculations" fly. As such they become libel if in writing and slander if spoken.

In reality, everything that the Clintons are guilty of, got transferred to other side. The Narcissist transfers blame to other and projects their behaviors and guilt.

In these protests, all the things they have accused Trump of, they're doing. The republicans are doing nothing, and never acted out when evil won the elections in the past, because they believe in the democratic process. It's not racist to want Borders. It's because of Diversity, how enormously diverse this world truly is, that we need borders. But to paint, whites must die, all over the place, because they're racist is in fact racism and and extremely dangerous and violent mindset.

violence and mass protests happened after Obama elected...apparently you didn't do any research, or you are lying...........www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Liberal Democrats are on display for the whole world to see who they really are.

Hate-filled racist criminals.

what's wrong with you?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I KNOW there's a word that perfectly describes the way these people acting....... What's the word I'm looking for?

Oh yea...

Deplorable.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

If there ever was a basket of deplorables these riotous liberal snowflakes are them.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: seagull

This thread is interesting to me - what you all are saying. And how you're saying it

Why is it interesting?
How are people saying things exactly?

Do you feel that there are racist undertones but aren't ready to say it yet?
I'll confirm to you that is indeed a big aspect of this, but you gotta understand how complex and confusing this really truly is.

Last night I saw two white guys promote violence, cry about how unfair this all is, say they'll never accept this election, use filthy foul language to an extreme, and talk about how this nation should burn and Trump voters should die. They said their reasoning was how "Racist Trump is" - but these two guys were white!!!

So yes, this is all about skin color. This whole election largely was and still is.
But you need to understand, the Republicans who just got complete control of this government will NOT tolerate discrimination. They were elected specifically to fight it. That's how complex this whole situation is.

You and I have to realize on our individual level that most of all these belief systems are wrong and stupid. Let's also count our blessings, we still have a Republic designed to protect us as individuals against oppression. Don't be offended, just realize you can take the high road and be a better man - that's what I try to do. Ain't always easy.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ConstitutionalPatriot

We are the ones who will be called upon. It won't be the government that will save us, it's the people.

I trust that the people are waking up; some faster than others, but they are waking up.

Most see this "Wag the Dog" bull crap for what it is. It has been spoken of for almost a year around the boards, on how this was going to play out with the used of troops in the street and martial law.

Most of us know that the government is broken, corrupt, and toxic. We know the only way out of this pit is hand over hand, climbing, pushing, and pull each other along the way. This country has seen hard times before. We got through it and we will get through it again. We just need to follow the advice of our ancestors. "Don't trust the government."

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

You know what's sad is that I honestly don't think it's their fault at all.

I think someone explained it a little earlier in this thread, but this is what is expected of a spoiled brat finally getting disciplined in the proper manner. Mommy let's her kid throw rocks at passing cars for so long the kid can't accept it when someone finally says "You can't do that!!"

These snowflakes have been living a liberal lifestyle provided to them in the wrong way.

It's a huge hissy fit, temper tantrum. The kind that many before Trump have given in to because it's easier to just give them what they want. Let's just hope Trump is strong enough to handle an entire generations worth of two year olds making a scene.
edit on 11-11-2016 by PageLC14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Not from Republicans.

You need to look deeply into demographics.

You don't get it, to topple the corrupt evil group in there, I would have voted Trump if American. It had to be done. But I vote NDP in Canada, and in a US political quiz, it turns out I'm roughly half libertarian and half green, ie Mom and Dad's energies ie Equality and Freedom wedded.

But will say this, republicans and even most of the people not living in inner cities, are law abiding.

They're also adults who understand constitution, electoral, a system of balance and checks so that a few cities can't control the grass roots bread belt and industrial areas of the nation.

They don't go out to demonstrate the opposite, run on rumors and propagandas put out by Soros an Clintons, and then cry for blood and murders, so not quite as righteous as they are maintaining, and stamp their feet like little snowflakes who think its only a democracy if their side gets in. I recommend North Korea to them, they'd fit right in. One party gets in all the time there.

They label those who voted Trump in as racists while the very same people voted Obama for 2 elections until they were massively betrayed by that government in terms of job losses, and obamacare premiums.

But I agree with Ron Paul's recent words in an interview, that wiki leaks and the emails was a large reason why Hillary lost.

Justice. People want justice.

And also, can't help but think that a woman who allowed original copies of classified documents to be in Huma and Wieners clutches, and who gave the nuclear launch codes during the second debate, think she was pretty much forced out.

But worried that this will mean no justice, that they were threatening her, the shadow government, prior to election by getting Comey to come out again, and showing that they could reveal all that was in the Clinton foundation investigations and this group would be in prison or executed.

Because I'm worried about that, don't think they will carry out the prosecutions that have to take place.

We want that group of evil pedo, child murderers, that satanic cult in prison forever and to be routed out in every place they exist.

And any deals cut behind the scenes, won't go over well with the people.

Not enough are awake and have even paid attention to the emails and leaks yet however.
edit on 11-11-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: ConstitutionalPatriot

We are the ones who will be called upon. It won't be the government that will save us, it's the people.

I trust that the people are waking up; some faster than others, but they are waking up.

Most see this "Wag the Dog" bull crap for what it is. It has been spoken of for almost a year around the boards, on how this was going to play out with the used of troops in the street and martial law.

Most of us know that the government is broken, corrupt, and toxic. We know the only way out of this pit is hand over hand, climbing, pushing, and pull each other along the way. This country has seen hard times before. We got through it and we will get through it again. We just need to follow the advice of our ancestors. "Don't trust the government."

And look at what 50% of the public are doing...how they are acting...and against whom? I know there is a word for it but I honestly can't get it to the front of my head. What do you call a member of your military unit that fights against his own instead of the enemy?

That person or group of people are far, far worse than the enemy itself.
edit on 11/11/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Oh yes...turncoat.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

America has already been destroyed - they killed Kennedy because he was winding back the Vietnam War, and he wanted a Silver Dollar to reclaim money creation by the Government,

those enemies oversea looking for an opportunity to destroy America.

They weren't from overseas BTW

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Why do you think people are going to roll over and go back to the dark ages because Trump supporters can't handle the complexity of the modern world?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Metallicus

Really? Because I never saw any support for Obama at all from the conservative camp so don't be angry the rest of us aren't rolling over and letting a sexual predator con man as our president.

When Obama was "elected" the right did not take to the streets to riot by destroying private and public property. The right did not take to the streets and called for the deaths of President Obama, and did not attack en mass left wingers.

What we see is the left not wanting to admit being defeated, and instead turning violent and authoritarian. That's what these people are, "authoritarians" with the excuse that it is "for the good of the people".

I am not saying everyone in the left is violent like this, but you have got to wonder. Where were the complains, and the protests from the left when President Obama endorsed BLM? Obama endorsed a group that has called for the death of police officers, and white people. BLM have as role models people who have murdered police officers in the past. Yet the rest of the people in the left, even those who are white, can't see what BLM is truly about. BLM, among others, is a hate group, and a violent group, like the KKK is.

To me this was a clear sign of the acceptance of people in the left in general, even those who would not turn to violence, that because of the guilt that has been ingrained in their conscious by the far left, that they have to accept left wing violence and hatred as "the norm".

If you even point to the violence, and hatred from BLM as a whole, you are labeled "a racist and an extremist" when the racists and extremists are groups like BLM who are at the forefront of the leftwing movement these days.

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men/women to do nothing. When those people in the left who are not violent don't call out those who are violent, when they don't separate themselves from such groups, they are embracing those same actions of those people from the left who are violent, and truly hate.

edit on 11-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I understand, to destroy a nation is starts from within, but actually is always an element that is an outsider doing infiltrations.

Americans per say don't want the nation destroy specially those that respect and cherish the nations constitution.

But is also those that even when they call themselves Americans they never had the best interest of the nation in their harts.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Cry me a river.
(Said in Trump's debate voice)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Too many years of brainwashing has poisoned the youth - perhaps permanently.

No it is not too late.

If a Trump administration is clearly successful they will start to break out of their trance. Of course that might be difficult since economic collapse is likely due to the ponzi scheme we call international banking - and it will be blamed on Trump.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Too many years of brainwashing has poisoned the youth - perhaps permanently.

THIS right here.
I had an eye opening incident occur a few months back.
First of all, I'm a 55 year old small business owner (like, one person small) who gets a sizable chunk of my business from the defense and aerospace industries so you can probably guess my political leanings. My wife and I have 2 grown children and one "whoops" child (a boy) who is now 10 years old. I was driving my son and his 8 year old cousin to the beach and my wife and I were discussing the election. I was saying something about Trump when my niece in the back seat shouts "DUMP TRUMP!" then looks at my son and says, "OOOO, your dad likes Trump!" My sons reaction? He immediately became embarrassed and defensive and said, "Shut up Finley! He does not like Trump!" WTH? Where the hell did that come from? Is it the schools, or television, or both? The programming starts young and only gets worse I fear.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
#MALA
Make America Leftist Again

Folks, just accept the fact that people will be violent and hurt us until we adopt Obama's and Hillary's plans.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I live in a Republican state, the schools did the mockery elections but used the real candidates, for what I have witness most of the school children supposedly chose Hillary in their mock ballot, and that is how the local media told the public.

My state only got two counties for Hillary, the rest was all Republicans and that is how is been seen I can remember.

It is something very weird in our educational system shaping our children this days.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join