It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I Didn't Realize How Bad It Was

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Liberal Democrats are on display for the whole world to see who they really are.

Hate-filled racist criminals.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Oh you misunderstand.
I was responding to whether someone had called for it or not.
As for people calling for Trumps murder - well - that's ridiculous.
They need to be found - arrested and prosecuted.
The election is over as far as I concerned.
I don't even want people entertaining the idea of recounts or
this electoral college revote or whatnot.
Trump won...THATS IT.
Now i'm just going to rag on him.

edit on 11-11-2016 by MagicCow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Unity_99

It seems to be as a rule of thumb, when a case of sexual predation gets too close to a Courtroom the plaintiff suddenly has a change of heart, and says they made it all up. The endemic mess in Washington would put ancient Rome to shame, power sex corruption and violence all are roommates. They have to much to loose if it all comes out, the foreign intelligence agencies would know, but the average person hasn't got a clue.

That is speculative, isn't it? Again, only after Trump brought forth Bill's accusers, did these "speculations" fly. As such they become libel if in writing and slander if spoken.

In reality, everything that the Clintons are guilty of, got transferred to other side. The Narcissist transfers blame to other and projects their behaviors and guilt.

In these protests, all the things they have accused Trump of, they're doing. The republicans are doing nothing, and never acted out when evil won the elections in the past, because they believe in the democratic process. It's not racist to want Borders. It's because of Diversity, how enormously diverse this world truly is, that we need borders. But to paint, whites must die, all over the place, because they're racist is in fact racism and and extremely dangerous and violent mindset.

edit on 11-11-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if the authorities used their monitoring of social media and live chats, etc, to track down those who threatened to have them a civil war if Clinton won.

It was a particularly ugly election with some particularly ridiculous things said and done, and both campaigns accusing each other of ...

The electorate has not voted yet...

This year, it might be a "December Surprise".
edit on 11-11-2016 by MyHappyDogShiner because: VAT

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Anyone who thinks that the electorate vote will not do its job, needs a good course in civics. The election is over and the Clinton Global empire goal has been thwarted. Now we're just waiting for the new DOJ' head, special prosecutors and to move ahead on prosecutions. The fact they were blocked, and possibly even that Obama could pardon the guilty, is the only reason this was shelfed.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

It is always amazing to see when somebody has the chance to be open minded and see what is true and what is fictitious. Do you remember the cartoon G.I. Joe from the '80's? At the end of each episode they would talk about doing the right thing and then say "Now you know, and knowing is half the battle." Great job but don't stop seeking what is real. By the way, the patriots are just standing in the background. We are the ones who will be called upon. It won't be the government that will save us, it's the people.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow
a reply to: Reverbs

Oh you misunderstand.
I was responding to whether someone had called for it or not.
As for people calling for Trumps murder - well - that's ridiculous.
They need to be found - arrested and prosecuted.
The election is over as far as I concerned.
I don't even want people entertaining the idea of recounts or
this electoral college revote or whatnot.
Trump won...THATS IT.
Now i'm just going to rag on him.

ok good

I will be too I imagine.

haha

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Too many years of brainwashing has poisoned the youth - perhaps permanently.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

We're really in for it I'm afraid Tex

I so hope I am wrong. Would love being wrong. Would treasure being wrong. Would own being wrong

But, it will take one kind of person to make this work - and that one kind of person exist on the right, on the left - then fills in all the gaps

Here's to those people - cheers and God speed

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Why don't they blame who is really responsible. That is the sham that is the Democratic party and Clinton. Oh, wait, that is giving them too much credit to even fathom understanding what has happened here.

Oh agreed. The people we are dealing with do not have the intelligence to even remotely understand. There is nothing you can do with people who are not capable of understanding. I hope the Guard gets activated soon, or a more corroborated effort is made by the Police to crack down on these cancer cells running around our streets.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills
over a million people marched on Washington after Obama was elected. But no one took notice because we weren't violent extremist calling for death and lighting police cars on fire.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Sugar coat it anyway you want, having sex with your intern isn't an impeachable offense! High crimes and misdemeanors are. Perjury and obstruction are.
edit on 11-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Whoa, let me get this straight.

1) You did not vote Trump
2) You were almost attacked because your "physical appearance" indicated you're a Trump voter
3) You had to reveal your true identity (2nd Amendment American)

??

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982We have more class than these. We would hide like you say or quietly protest like we did before, we didn't even leave behind trash for the park services to pick up. But hey Republicans have always been the better man.

edit on 11-11-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I remember when Obama was elected a lot of good ol boys made tons of comments about how there's no way he'd survive.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
any of those loons come near me and mine and they will find out Why I have a concealed carry permit.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: marg6043

Sugar coat it anyway you want, having sex with your intern isn't an impeachable offense! High crimes and misdemeanors are. Perjury and obstruction are.

The perfect reason Hillary should have been locked up already.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

urban vs rural in nature.

I agree 100%. I just happen to be one of those country bumpkins, and I notice the divide in the area where I live.

I live out in the woods but I spend a lot of time in the city. I am a Forensic Nurse for the State so I cover the the whole of one of the largest counties in my State. I travel the fields, woods, glades, and city, wherever I am called. I see it all. People in the city see country folks as harmless, humorous, and handy, or backwards, uneducated, and racist.

I can assure you that you can find people to match those descriptions in the country, but you find just as many people that fit that description in the city as well. The biggest difference I see between the two is that country folk seem to value their privacy and autonomy more than city folk.

Country folk don't want to deal with a bunch of people they don't know and they don't want folk prying into their business or telling them what kind of vehicle they can park in front of their house, or what color their mailbox can be. Country folk can usually make good neighbors even if they make lousy friends.

I will admit that many country folk are set in their ways and don't respond favorably to any kind of change, but can be persuaded if they can make sense out of it, if it proves to be mutually beneficial, and they have time to think about it. Some people view this as intolerance, and some of us do fit that description, but I don't see myself as being intolerant. It is just that I have difficulty accepting things that don't make sense to me, and that I don't believe is beneficial to the community at large.

When I first moved out to the woods. I had one or two neighbors that were welcoming. It took over 5 years before the last one warmed up and was accepting. We had a few words pass between us during that time that were a bit heated, but that is the way some country folk can be. They speak their minds. They tell you to your face what they like or don't like. You say your piece and come to an agreement, even if that agreement is to disagree.

It doesn't have to be a battle between urban and rural Americans. Their just needs to be understanding.

edit on 11-11-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Clean up. Spelling and gramatical corrections.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

What can I say denial in America is becoming a disease.

But that is the way it is.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I consider myself someone with pretty strong political views. I have formed these on my own from what I hear, researching what I hear and reading between the lines. I am pretty set in my views but I am always willing to listen to anyone's arguments or opinions. I have changed my opinions often (believe it or not) when a strong enough case was made for the opposition. In other words...I consider myself fair. That doesn't mean you will ever agree with me. It just means I consider all sides.

I disliked Obama from day one. Nothing to do with skin color but everything to do with his history, his associations, his "friends" and his far-left liberal views. I pretty much knew I wouldn't like him...I was correct. And what proved me correct to myself was his actions...lies...etc. Yes...I REALLY HATE LIARS!

I never called for his death. Never rioted, destroyed anything, threatened violence, committed violence, committed a crime, never lied, never acted corrupt, etc. But I am told I'm deplorable. I've been called racist, homophobe, etc. Guess who has called me these things. Yup...people on the left, candidates on the left, Presidents on the left, etc.

But here I sit, having never lifted a finger to threaten any public official or citizen, maybe said I wouldn't mind if they died...but never called for their death. Pelosi, Reid, etc...yeah...I may have thrown a party IF they died, but I never asked for it to happen. Now look at this same left that has called me such names. They have actually executed all the things they typically say of the right. Crime, corruption, violence, paid thugs, lies, cheat (eg. non-equal and unfair) and pretty much everything else.

These self-proclaimed defenders of the weak who they consider black, LGBT, illegal aliens, etc. ARE the same and ONLY people executing the "evil things" they claim others do. But no others seem to be doing any of that...except for them. What is it called when evil calls others evil and calls itself good? Is there a word for that? Well there is now. Actually a few...LEFT, DEMOCRATS, PROGRESSIVES and any other synonym you wish. THEY are the evil...and they have fooled the fools by claiming the opposite.

So I say this. Judge NOT a person by what others say of them...judge them by THEIR actions! The actions they CHOOSE to execute. The HATE they CHOOSE to express, say and throw. The PREJUDICE they CHOOSE to cry and the CRIMINAL VIOLENCE they CHOOSE to embrace.

I don't care what scum calls me because...well...it is coming from scum. And those on the left rioting, calling for assignations, etc....YOU ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH! I will still not call for your death...but I would throw one Hell of a party if you happen to pass while forcing destruction upon others.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join