It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I Didn't Realize How Bad It Was

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Welcome to a childish brainwashed liberal society, but is it their fault??.. They have been educated and shown a picture of the world that is totally force, they have had all personal development and growth taken out of them, and they have a bias social media that is given them the green light to act this way, just as if a parent was allowing their child to chuck stones at passing cars..

There is a lot of truth in your words. However, as much as I feel bad for "them" because CLEARLY (from my perspective) they were not raised properly.... we aren't doing them any favors by letting "them" get away with this behavior. It sucks to have to act as a "parent" for people of a certain age.... but I think it's better they learn that there are consequences to their actions now rather than later.

It must be terrible, I feel oh so sorry for the poor bastards..

Oh my goodness do I agree with this. It must be a horrific thing to live like that. To literally need a "safe space" from election results. To literally need a "safe space" from Halloween costumes.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: marg6043

Just imagine how bad it would have been if Hillary had won!

My contingency plan was quite simple..

Lock myself in my bunker and wank myself to death....

RA

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just imagine how bad it would have been if Hillary had won!

That really is the epiphany here...imagine if these people were in power and weren't getting their way? It wouldn't occur to me to harm my political opponents...argue YES, but damn...these people are bloodthirsty, raving loons.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Swills:

Considering the pizzagate, the argument about sexual predator is shocking. Due Diligence. The wiki leaks and criminal email investigation and especially the Clinton Foundation investigation. Please upgrade your understanding. Trump was accused without proof of any kind, after he brought those who accused Bill Clinton of rape to the second debate. Suddenly he was hit with libel, and slander. Several admitted they lied and made it up. The rest don't have to because its never going to court, there is no case, its just propaganda. But there are lots of things to research and no one who is sane could ever vote for Hillary, she certainly can't have a security clearance, that is the number one thing, but then there is a very dark area in the leaks.

There are many who couldn't stand Obama and knew what they were doing, the arms shipments to Saudi and other countries that directly funded Isis and trained them.

Romney won the popular vote in the 2012 election, Obama won the electorate. Did you see anyone taking to the street and demanding that democracy means only their side is allowed to win?

Do you even know that there is a trail to Podesta ( a very evil man and you should investigate what pizza gate and the occult references mean) and Soros. Do you know that one of the videos shows crybaby in front of the courthouse talking about how popular votes should mean your candidate gets in and that the black reporter only had a 1/3 vote, and playing the race card, AS A CNN CAMERA MAN? They're wedded at the hips to the Clintons and if you feel you'd like ignore wiki leaks, just know, various journalists lost their jobs due to the list of those that were on the Clinton's payroll.

edit on 10-11-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I have no doubt the flames are being stoked.

The real question is can the majority of us stop the madness? If ever there was a need for strong leadership from all 'sides' it's now.

As many of you know, I am a voracious reader and researcher. Never have I seen so much troubling and dangerous vitriol openly expressed online or in real life.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I didn't voted for her and dislike her person, but you will never see me in the streets protesting if she was the president elect.

Elections are what they are and is what it is.

That is the way it has been all along, it seems that in the last 8 years a movement has been created and has been allowed to flourish, now the reason for that movement is been exposed, to cause as much damage to our nations democratic system as possible and is always stupid people that will follow like zombies, because they have been born with no respect or loyalty to our nation at all.

Politicians greed for money and pandering to special groups will be the ones at fault for the what ever happen.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

The vitriol and viciousness is just the beginning, just wait as it streams into the crowds.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

that's why it was so surprising, really.

I'm a big guy, six four and I weigh in the neighborhood of 260 lbs...

I just don't understand this, I look like a Trump supporter (I'm not, I've no use for the man.), so I should be beaten up?

Is this what political discourse has sunk to in this country? Really?

I was mad, still am a little. But mostly I'm sickened, and saddened.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Why don't they blame who is really responsible. That is the sham that is the Democratic party and Clinton. Oh, wait, that is giving them too much credit to even fathom understanding what has happened here.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Sorry to hear that you and others had some problems, in my neck of the woods election was smooth pleasant and without any incidents.

Its always like that since I been living and voting here in the south.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Really? Because I never saw any support for Obama at all from the conservative camp so don't be angry the rest of us aren't rolling over and letting a sexual predator con man as our president.

What an idiotic statement.

Do you think dismay in 2008 and 2013 drove conservatives to go on a rampage? Gee if it did I must have missed it...and that would be odd, considering how the MSM would have reveled in reporting that.

Please try to use your brain and don't become part of the problem.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I literally didn't know how to respond...I froze.

I wasn't impolite I said 'no thank you' and they simply started in on me calling be a racist and bigot because I didn't want their handout. I have NEVER seen something like this in my life.

I was stunned.
edit on 2016/11/10 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

That is something else, knowing my latino hot temper, I think people stay the hell out of my way when I just look at them with what my husband and friend call the "evil eye", I had no problem with turning around when somebody say something derogatory and speak my mind.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Kinda the same here. Half of me was just looking on in stunned amazement. The other half was initiating fight or flight...and since it was in the corner of the store, I had no place to go.

Thank god, that store employee appeared. Poor kid, walking into something like that. He may have seen the knife in my hand, that the two future Darwin Award winners didn't...if he did, it was rather nice of him not to mention it to the store manager when he appeared. He did exactly the right thing, he hollered for help. Kudos to that kid, told the manager that, too.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I simply haven't experienced that kind of lack of decorum and civility before. I am not sure what my response SHOULD have been. As it ended up I kept walking and ignored them and I think that is really the best you can do in that situation.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Something I thought I would share (some of you may know this story already)...

My great-grandparents immigrated here in the mid-1930s. They left Germany to escape Hitler and the rise of the Nazi's. Looking back this stuff that is going on now reminds me of the stories they used to tell me of the lead up to the complete take over of Germany by the Nazi's.

It frightens me that it could happen here and that I may not be as wise as them to recognize the coming storm. This violence by my fellow Americans has really shaken me. I never thought we would see this in our country.

edit on 2016/11/10 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I now have to admit that I was completely wrong. I always assumed we were talking with intellectual opponents people that really meant what they said...they loved America and Democracy...we had different ideas how to make America great, but we respected the process. Now I see now I was wrong.

You see, in the past when people lost elections they simply rolled up their sleeves and tried to find a better way forward. That way didn't include beating up an old man at the polls, beating down a high school sophomore for her social media post or tearing up buildings and neighborhoods in what can only be called domestic terrorism.

We shook hands with our opponent and said...we will get you next time.

What is going on now is...unnerving. It is surreal.

Now I wonder how bad it would have been had Clinton actually won. I suppose I was naive because look at the establishment Republicans, Democrats and Media all colluding to make sure someone other than their 'chosen one' wouldn't win.

Now I see it...we are fighting pure evil, fascists on the left, but when even JOURNALISTS call for Presidents to be assassinated I have to wonder can I ever have respect for my opponents again? They surely don't respect me.

I am sad that it has come to this...we are ALL in danger people. The Left has gone off the rails with their identity politics, disrespectful name calling and violence.

Sad.

The lunatics protesting do not represent the liberals, or anyone except themselves. It's worth pointing out that lots of traditional liberals voted for Trump, so this isn't a liberal/conservative thing.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if we find out these protesters are being paid by Soros or something equally crazy.

Please don't cast aspersions on your political opposition simply due to the actions of a few a-holes.

Most of the country isn't sweating this election to that extent.
edit on 10-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I am glad you and seagull are fine and well, it is sad when you can not even feel safe around your communities anymore.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

It's hard to not be distraught by the obvious nose dive into the ground we appear to be headed for...

Perhaps it was inevitable.

Sad times.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Sorry to hear. As I mentioned in another post, many worries were war, with the pending election results, being inevitable whether Clinton wins or loses. Basically WW2 vs a civil war.

originally posted by: seagull

Kinda the same here. Half of me was just looking on in stunned amazement. The other half was initiating fight or flight...and since it was in the corner of the store, I had no place to go.

Thank god, that store employee appeared. Poor kid, walking into something like that. He may have seen the knife in my hand, that the two future Darwin Award winners didn't...if he did, it was rather nice of him not to mention it to the store manager when he appeared. He did exactly the right thing, he hollered for help. Kudos to that kid, told the manager that, too.

So sorry to hear as well. Glad it was resolved but seriously this is very worrying. Social media hyping up people enough, some Soros influenced such as protests, into acting irrationally. And or were some Spokane gang bangers/methies visiting or even local ones trying to attack people using politics as an excuse.
edit on 11-11-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join