It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I Didn't Realize How Bad It Was

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustinT

originally posted by: ozb1777
The whole thing illustrates how pathetic America has become ,a bunch of brainwashed [by the media ,Hollywood ,Disney ,the BS in Universities ,etc] whiny ,spoilt ,lazy ,me me me i, i ,i self obsessed brats ,tantrum throwing little hypocrites and their pathetic little ''Causes '' they fight for, the LGBT Community,the Muslims ,Mexican [here illegally ,do the know the definition of the word illegal ? if you tore the page out of the dictionary and stuffed it down their throat they still wouldnt want to know ,just throw another tantrum] Pro abortion ,anti gun where does it end ,Anti everything !!!!!!!! ? .Make more threats, break some shop windows ,burn a car .If Clinton was President im sure the [''EVIL'' ] Conservatives would not have been happy, BUT not resorted to this childish carry on and ''NOT MY PRESIDENT '' are these people adults ? NO ! just the spoilt brat generation ,masquerading as ADULTS .But now the Bolsheviks are threatening to kill the ''Evil'' Royal family ,Lefties never change ,they are all about one thing, Destroying Society, and they Revel in it !

If only millennials voted Hillary would have won every single state. The country is becoming more liberal. The GOP can either evolve or in the future they will never win. This election was an exception because it was so bizarre. Hillary vs Ted Cruz would have been an easy win for Hillary. Trump's strategy was new to politics. He figured out how to use the media to his advantage, along with divisive rhetoric. Hopefully we never see that again. Conservatives are dying out and old. They would not protest. Liberals were quiet because they thought Hillary was going to win easily. Once Trump won, it became real. Now they want to make sure he doesn't implement his campaign promises.

Do you honestly think all millenials are Liberal?

You're truly mistaken. Trump won, and I know a lot of millenials that voted for him. I work with a lot of young people.

You say the GOP needs to change, when they just won all three branches? Yes even the judiciary as well. Liberals have been saying the GOP needs to evolve for a very long time, and Trump just destroyed BOTH parties. Sit back,and let that sink in for a minute. It's not the GOP that needs to evolve, it just did. The DNC needs to take a look at WHY they lost and realize they abandoned the middle class in favor of elites, colleges, and the poor. The reason Trump won is because he had mass appeal that the DNC, and the media failed to see. They ridiculed anyone who brought it up, and smugly proclaimed their own superiority. Not the way to win an election, by insulting your opposition's supporters CONSTANTLY, obviously. Now, some (even MSNBC) realized their errors, but the zealots continue their failed tactics.

Trump knew exactly what to say to get the media to run with their false narratives, thus giving Trump even more support. He did indeed play them.

Get over it.
edit on 12-11-2016 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
What a bunch of typical right wing bs, you guys cried for 8 years of how emperor muslim obama would stick you guys in camps, take all your guns and force sharia law on you guys and destroy christianity,you guys kept on promising that you would fight to the detah before all this would happen.

Bunch of snowflakes, what we have learned from you guys is delusion is reality, white people are oppressed and liberals are nazys.

The world is laughing, while the mediocre try to run murika.

Cant wait for the snowflake replies.

Well you see now its your turn to cry like you are now. See how that works. Cycle of politics.

I would need to care to cry bud, you guys act like you won something, you guys act like all of sudden you make sense, only in murika where idiots get put on a pedestal, did you just get out of your fema camp.

You guys gave us 8 years of obama the communist muslim dog eating sharia lover, cant wait what the next 4 give us.

Snowflakes calling out snowflakes, priceless.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I haven't given you eight years of anything. My biggest beef has always been about the debt. Your attitude and divisive talk is what cost Hillary the election. Calling people names all the time isn't going to win you any elections. But I can guarantee you it will make you some enemies. Let me ask you who did I vote for? I said in earlier post I wasn't going to own this crap and I don't. But keep saying you guys all you want it almost makes a person think that you feel you are above them. Are you?

I don't believe in Fema camps. Do you? Do you always ask idiots questions?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
yup it's bad

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

What is going on now is...unnerving. It is surreal.

On TV.

The more the news fans the flames by showing demonstrations the more people show up. But theres not that many. The footage I see is tightly focused, just like during Hillarys rallies . There arent that many whiners.

Your side lost go home deal wth it.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
While Rome burns Hillary walking her dog. Its her duty to calm her supporters down just like Sanders did for her but instead she encourages it
edit on 12-11-2016 by Eye4eye because: Because i can

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Trump is the president right now and like I say that is that.

That's a pretty funny thing to say Marg

:-)

How many nights now?

I know how politics work in this nation

Well, this isn't true - is it?

Right about now I think many of us are remembering what we knew about how politics work in this country

Back to the trenches

edit on 11/12/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Why is it interesting? How are people saying things exactly?

Do you feel that there are racist undertones but aren't ready to say it yet?

Your confusion is interesting. Also - you putting thoughts in my head that you can't possibly know - priceless. Good guess - but off the mark

...They said their reasoning was how "Racist Trump is" - but these two guys were white!!!

....So yes, this is all about skin color.

Maybe for you this is about people that make no sense. Maybe for you it's all about skin color

There's nothing I can say right now that won't come across the wrong way. These white guys - that are so angry? This confuses you? Because fighting racism is none of their business? What do they have to be angry about - after all?

...the Republicans who just got complete control of this government will NOT tolerate discrimination. They were elected specifically to fight it. That's how complex this whole situation is.

Maybe some people don't really believe this is true. Just a hunch

We've been asked of late to spare a thought for those disaffected white people in this country that have been suffering silently. And, fair enough. How amusing is it now that we're being schooled in this, the left put in it's place - and now? What are we left with? Disaffected white people and an accommodating, homogenized government

Congratulations - problem solved

edit on 11/12/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

But there's still the niggling little doubt about how much support he truly has among the Republican Congress.

Did you see the grin on Paul Ryan's face - sitting next to Trump post victory?

I'm a detractor, but I'm willing to give him his chance.

Trump can go hump himself. I've given him plenty of chances - no dice

I said I'm watching and waiting - because I'm willing to give my country a chance. I'm willing to give my fellow citizens a chance

We'll see just how bad bad can get, and which of us are willing to stand up and say: Oh no you won't!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
If you are getting attacked by anti-Trump people, I am sorry. It is wholly wrong and I do not support it.

What I see coming are the reactionary Brown Shirts, though. They will come to "quell" the "liberal disruptors." They will establish a new version of the "Department of Anti-American Acts" or what have you and dogs and riot gear and military quality weapons will be leveled at these protestors, many of whom are, like in the sixties, chanting about LOVE not hate.

You have no idea the pain and terror people are feeling over the hard-right takeover of our government. Enjoy the coming madness for people who are egging on the hate, saying "Make America White Again" and posting swastikas and vandalizing peoples cars with hate speech. IT ISN'T JUST HAPPENING TOWARDS YOU.

Married gay couples are afraid to go out in public and hold hands. Muslim women are forgoing their right of religious freedom and not wearing their hijab so they won't be screamed at and bullied by strangers. Random people on the street are yelling at latinos to "go home where you belong!" and screaming at them because they are assumed to be illegals or first generation immigrants.

The KKK was emboldened to have a march in North Carolina.

The Shadow ID of America has been lifted into power. That is what people are protesting.

Why was the Tea Party born? It was a reactionary protest to the election of Obama and his policies. So yes, your side DID protest. You just did it in a way that, to you, looked patriotic. (There was vitriol and anger there too.)

There are TWO Americas in regards to abortion and women's rights, immigration, healthcare, "entitlements" and LGBTQ rights, and whether or not people of color are still oppressed by institutional racism.

The problem is, we all have more in common than we do differences. It's just the differences are sharp and severe, and they are the only things that get talked about during elections. Candidates don't want to stand around agreeing with each other on everything during debates, right? How boring?

But to get to that, the person who stirred the pot needs to step up and provide calm - that, to these protestors, would be Trump, not Obama.

And you think Obama isn't angry too? This man who won the Presidency spent years attacking him and denigrating him and attempting to delegitimize him, and is now the one that could kill his legacy, one which over half the nation VOTED TO HAVE.

Trump made this mess, he fomented it, he stirred the pot and now it's boiling over.

I wish peace to all and to the world. I pray that my feeling of dread is unfounded. I pray that everyone stays safe.

- AB

edit on 12-11-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It's gotten pretty bad for trump supporting 7 year olds too.

www.inquisitr.com...

And bad for 11 year olds.
www.informationliberation.com...

edit on 12-11-2016 by Eye4eye because: i can

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Why was the Tea Party born? It was a reactionary protest to the election of Obama and his policies.

It was actually a reaction to the Bush administration.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Trump made this mess, he fomented it, he stirred the pot and now it's boiling over.

I wish peace to all and to the world. I pray that my feeling of dread is unfounded. I pray that everyone stays safe.

- AB
How any can say Trump made this mess when he was not a politician is beyond common sense. No the Politicians made TRUMP by being ASS WIPES. Bernie would have won, period.

Don't blame me, if we had put Ron Paul in during any of the last four elections I am confident this CRAP where haters are in the street doing violence and spreading the evil that is a white/hispanic/black/jew hate fest DOESN"T HAPPEN!!!
edit on 12-11-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

"The Shadow ID of America has been lifted into power. That is what people are protesting."

And protesting because Trump won and Hillary lost means ABSOLUTELY nothing.

These people assume that a Hillary Presidency would have been a remake of Camelot from the early 60's. The real picture of a Clinton presidency would have been NOTHING like the camelot years of the JFK presidency, but more like the scandal filled years of Nixon.

Time to get over the past and move forward into the future.

edit on R352016-11-12T10:35:28-06:00k3511Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

And protesting because Trump won and Hillary lost means ABSOLUTELY nothing.

These people assume that a Hillary Presidency would have been a remake of Camelot from the early 60's. The real picture of a Clinton presidency would have been NOTHING like the camelot years of the JFK presidency, but more like the scandal filled years of Nixon.

Well I wouldn't go around "assuming" anything about that, friend. You see, NO ONE THOUGHT THAT. They HOPED the economic upward trend would continue. What they HOPED was that 8 years of pulling out of a crap recession caused by horrible government mismanagement and rampant greed on Wall Street would SPREAD to the rest of America that hadn't gotten helped yet. They HOPED a SCOTUS would be put in place to PROTECT people's rights and not destroy them. They KNEW it would be a slog-fest with Republican's going nuts and attempting to impeach her from the moment she was elected. They should know, as they went after her for things that no other human being in office has EVER had even remotely questioned, much less had people chanting "lock her up" over it. Ask Condi Rice and Collin Powell.

She would never have been given a fair hearing or a single chance. Republican obstructionism would have continued. But we would have our SCOTUS. Honestly, I expected it to be a crap-fest if she won. At least I don't have to listen to the daily Brietbart and Alex Jones made-up # stories about how evil she is. That's all it was, friend, propaganda.

As far as I'm concerned though, the Bullies and the Authoritarians won. And let's not forget Russia.

Do you suppose that maybe they DID hack the RNC and Trump's campaign? Do you think they might casually tell him that now that he's been elected and that they could release it to Wikileaks at any time? Do you think that would go well for him? Would it show criminal collusion with a foreign government? Do they have him by the short hairs?

All fun questions to think about.

I'm thinking about a future where women can't get abortions legally so they die trying to do it themselves. I'm thinking about those that are forced to give birth and then told their children are their problem now - (it's all just punishment for you getting knocked up, see?), I'm thinking about a future where families are torn apart by ICE and people are placed in 'camps' until they can be sent back to whatever hell they came from. I'm thinking there are a lot of people wondering if their marriages will continue to be recognized because they are LGBTQ. I'm thinking that the First Amendment and Journalists will be quashed by an offended President, I'm thinking "Brown Shirts for Trump" could be a real possibility. I'm thinking my worst nightmare could come true. Fun, huh?

I hope and pray that we all remain vigilant about the worst aspects that could come out of this. There are emboldened people with horrible racist ideals that are now strutting around proudly thinking they are being legitimized - and women haters too, and people who want to impose their religious values on everyone else, etc.

The uncertainty is what's causing all the unrest. That and the sense that we might have just given the Presidency to someone who will abuse it, and the people of America.

I want him to prove that idea wrong in so many ways that in two years and four years he is celebrated as the greatest President of our Age. I want him to stand up for all Americans and not just those who want to control what other people do with their bodies and in their bedrooms. I want him to succeed for ALL Americans.

To the future.

- AB
edit on 12-11-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Check out my latest thread Metallicus, I think you'd have a laugh.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

It's you that assumes too much

What kind of fantasy world are you living in? Look at what's happening right in front of your eyes - here and now

This from someone that's looking into the past like it's a cup of tea leaves

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I haven't given you eight years of anything. My biggest beef has always been about the debt. Your attitude and divisive talk is what cost Hillary the election. Calling people names all the time isn't going to win you any elections. But I can guarantee you it will make you some enemies. Let me ask you who did I vote for? I said in earlier post I wasn't going to own this crap and I don't. But keep saying you guys all you want it almost makes a person think that you feel you are above them. Are you?

I don't believe in Fema camps. Do you? Do you always ask idiots questions?

I don't care about hillary or trump, this is just a friendly reminder of the bs that trump fans spouted for 8 years, oh and dont be a snowflake.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Speaking of Camelot....I'd say a true measure of how much a president is willing to buck the actual establishment (the bankers) is how long he lives.

Let's face it: all Trump did was leap frog over other candidates that had put their time in with the party. It wasn't his "turn" to get party support. Same with Bernie. Except the DNC still managed to subvert him. All he did was rain on the party of a Party.

But in the end, Trump is still "establishment"

In the only way that really matters. The boot to the face that Orwell talked about...we are no further away from it than we were 4 years ago.
edit on 11/12/2016 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

It's you that assumes too much

What kind of fantasy world are you living in? Look at what's happening right in front of your eyes - here and now

This from someone that's looking into the past like it's a cup of tea leaves

What is happening in front of my eyes is that Trump was elected president, in a lawful and legal election, but whiny ass liberals think they can over turn an election and get their way if they cry loud enough and long enough.

Right now I am at the point that I hope these losers keep protesting every single night, because it gets them out of their parents basements and they are able to get some fresh air, which they sorely need.
edit on R592016-11-12T10:59:25-06:00k5911Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join