It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I Didn't Realize How Bad It Was

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustinT

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: matafuchs
Man, this is just a new and separate John Titor timeline that has been created with my Mandela time capsule....just kidding...

On a serious note this is a insurgency. These are people who are paid are domestic terrorists. Inciting violence and fear. I do not remember a time where it was 'just a thing' that 2 or 3 police vehicles would be destroyed on a daily or weekly basis around the country. That police would be shot for being police. Remember this was happening before the election and this is the spark. Blame the white people for voting. Point the hate there.

If the country is not careful there will be a flashpoint and it will not take a lot of people hurt and killed. How many cops were shot in Dallas and that was a BLM rally. Why was the BLM given so much money so late in the campaign. Because it was not meant to all be spent before and we are seeing the tendrils reaching out. Mr Trump is not in office yet and it is almost as if this is the Hail Mary. To continue to use the media to inflame the nation and perpetuate more hate.

Well, this is all Trump's fault for saying the things he said. As he said with the p*ssy comment, he thinks he can get away with saying anything. Now he's seeing there are repercussions to his words. This all got everyone by surprise because everyone assumed someone like Trump would never win and that Hillary would win easily. Trump's policies are toxic and hated. Stepping down wouldn't solve much since Mike Pence is just as bad as Trump on various issues.

The night he won lots of people cried. I had never seen so many people crying over someone losing. They were afraid of Trump's policies and that a person like him could be president.

Yes, Trump made a lot of idiotic comments.

But that certainly doesn't justify rioting.

As unappealing as Trump was, the united STATES of America apparently found Hillary slightly less appealing. The DNC failed to produce an electable candidate. Perhaps they've learned their lesson with regard to the poor treatment they gave Bernie.

The media destroyed Hillary with that BS email scandal. Let's be real here, no need to spin anything anymore - she lost. This was all over a potential hack to her private server. That was a real issue, but not THAT big of an issue. The government at all levels is hacked all the time. When the white house was actually hacked it was a tiny news story for a few minutes. Yet, Hillary's potential hack was covered for 2 years. It was the media trying to spin a story to death to make the race closer. 2 years of Hillary being called a "liar" over the emails and "careless" had an effect. If it wasn't for that email scandal she would have won in a landslide. The reality is that she wasn't that hated before that. When she left her job as senator her approval rating was 67%. When she left as SOS her approval rating was 70%. She took a nose dive with the email scandal. Comey bringing that up a few days before the election had the most effect.

Also, people assumed she was going to win. That didn't motivate people to go out and vote. My brother said "I'm going to go vote, but if the line is long I'm leaving. My vote doesn't matter anyway since she's going to win easily." That type of thinking also contributed to her loss.

Bernie was an independent that couldn't even get Dems behind him. He was very behind, no one did anything to Bernie. He was simply behind and got nasty near the end. Only naive people have issues with the DNC. Everyone knows the DNC picks a favorite years ahead of time. They always do that. Right now for 2020 they have their eye on Warren, Bernie & Tim Kaine. Those will be the leaders when the primary begins. Is the DNC biased? They are picking who they feel is strongest way ahead of time. If someone pops up out of nowhere, like Bernie did, he needs to start from the bottom. If he makes enough noise, in a few years he'll be the DNC favorite. In 2020 Bernie will be in Hillary's spot, as the "DNC favorite." It's how the system works. It was not rigged against Bernie. Had he garnered enough support, like Obama did in 2008, he'd be the nominee. He wasn't successful this year, but his strong showing will have him ahead in 2020. That's reality. No one cheated.

Polling showed pretty clearly that the email leaks didn't hurt Hillary. No one cared. And despite what some less than reputable internet media companies claimed, those emails showed very little damning evidence of anything. You could argue it might have made some people who might have voted for her refrain from voting altogether, but even that wouldn't have been true if not for her real problem:

Hillary did not inspire people. And she ran a campaign without any message.
edit on 12-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Man, this is just a new and separate John Titor timeline that has been created with my Mandela time capsule....just kidding...

On a serious note this is a insurgency. These are people who are paid are domestic terrorists. Inciting violence and fear. I do not remember a time where it was 'just a thing' that 2 or 3 police vehicles would be destroyed on a daily or weekly basis around the country. That police would be shot for being police. Remember this was happening before the election and this is the spark. Blame the white people for voting. Point the hate there.

If the country is not careful there will be a flashpoint and it will not take a lot of people hurt and killed. How many cops were shot in Dallas and that was a BLM rally. Why was the BLM given so much money so late in the campaign. Because it was not meant to all be spent before and we are seeing the tendrils reaching out. Mr Trump is not in office yet and it is almost as if this is the Hail Mary. To continue to use the media to inflame the nation and perpetuate more hate.

Well, this is all Trump's fault for saying the things he said. As he said with the p*ssy comment, he thinks he can get away with saying anything. Now he's seeing there are repercussions to his words. This all got everyone by surprise because everyone assumed someone like Trump would never win and that Hillary would win easily. Trump's policies are toxic and hated. Stepping down wouldn't solve much since Mike Pence is just as bad as Trump on various issues.

The night he won lots of people cried. I had never seen so many people crying over someone losing. They were afraid of Trump's policies and that a person like him could be president.

As unappealing as Trump was, the united STATES of America apparently found Hillary slightly less appealing. The DNC failed to produce an electable candidate. Perhaps they've learned their lesson with regard to the poor treatment they gave Bernie.

The media destroyed Hillary with that BS email scandal. Let's be real here, no need to spin anything anymore - she lost. This was all over a potential hack to her private server. That was a real issue, but not THAT big of an issue. The government at all levels is hacked all the time. When the white house was actually hacked it was a tiny news story for a few minutes. Yet, Hillary's potential hack was covered for 2 years. It was the media trying to spin a story to death to make the race closer. 2 years of Hillary being called a "liar" over the emails and "careless" had an effect. If it wasn't for that email scandal she would have won in a landslide. The reality is that she wasn't that hated before that. When she left her job as senator her approval rating was 67%. When she left as SOS her approval rating was 70%. She took a nose dive with the email scandal. Comey bringing that up a few days before the election had the most effect.

Also, people assumed she was going to win. That didn't motivate people to go out and vote. My brother said "I'm going to go vote, but if the line is long I'm leaving. My vote doesn't matter anyway since she's going to win easily." That type of thinking also contributed to her loss.

Bernie was an independent that couldn't even get Dems behind him. He was very behind, no one did anything to Bernie. He was simply behind and got nasty near the end. Only naive people have issues with the DNC. Everyone knows the DNC picks a favorite years ahead of time. They always do that. Right now for 2020 they have their eye on Warren, Bernie & Tim Kaine. Those will be the leaders when the primary begins. Is the DNC biased? They are picking who they feel is strongest way ahead of time. If someone pops up out of nowhere, like Bernie did, he needs to start from the bottom. If he makes enough noise, in a few years he'll be the DNC favorite. In 2020 Bernie will be in Hillary's spot, as the "DNC favorite." It's how the system works. It was not rigged against Bernie. Had he garnered enough support, like Obama did in 2008, he'd be the nominee. He wasn't successful this year, but his strong showing will have him ahead in 2020. That's reality. No one cheated.

Polling showed pretty clearly that the email leaks didn't hurt Hillary. No one cared. And despite what some less than reputable internet media companies claimed, those emails showed very little damning evidence of anything. You could argue it might have made some people who might have voted for her refrain from voting altogether, but even that wouldn't have been true if not for her real problem:

Right after the Comey letter she tanked in the polls. The emails did influence how people viewed her.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Well, if you want to create about 100 opinion-assumptions about the future and pile them on top of one another assuming the absolute worst on every level then ok -- I have nothing vested in interfering with anybody's determination to be angry because they're sure the only 'realistic' solution was doing more of the same bad thing and making it worse.

If DJT does almost nothing, he would still IMO be better than HRC "accomplishing" the things she promised, in my view.

Since none of us actually read minds, we are forced to read official plans for policy, and wait and see how it turns out.

And hopefully, support the office whether we like it or not.

RC

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I think sometimes the media being promoted to hurt DJT actually hurt HRC and maybe on occasion, a bit suddenly when it just hit a whining-hysteria-hyperbolic give-it-a-rest-already-ye-gods point.

There was a LOT going on in the media all the time during this campaign. I seriously doubt it's fair to say any single thing was the 'only' factor in anything, even in the same timeframe. And it certainly could not have abruptly caused the massive upset we saw.

This philosophy is the same problem that caused her downfall: the blaming of everything and everyone else but her. The assuming that anybody not wanting to vote for her had no reason but stupidity or evil.

Maybe she just sucked as a candidate.

I'd have voted for Bernie.

RC

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedCairo
I think sometimes the media being promoted to hurt DJT actually hurt HRC and maybe on occasion, a bit suddenly when it just hit a whining-hysteria-hyperbolic give-it-a-rest-already-ye-gods point.

There was a LOT going on in the media all the time during this campaign. I seriously doubt it's fair to say any single thing was the 'only' factor in anything, even in the same timeframe. And it certainly could not have abruptly caused the massive upset we saw.

This philosophy is the same problem that caused her downfall: the blaming of everything and everyone else but her. The assuming that anybody not wanting to vote for her had no reason but stupidity or evil.

Maybe she just sucked as a candidate.

I'd have voted for Bernie.

RC

You'll have Bernie or Warren in 2020. That's almost 99% sure. If they go too extreme to the left they will have a hard time governing though. Love her or hate her, Hillary knows how the system works. She'd get things done. Anyways, she lost. :-/ All we can do now is discuss Trump and the future candidates.
edit on 12-11-2016 by JustinT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
... We preach non violence, you preach guns...
... You come at us with a knife.. we come back with a gun...
... Donald Trump's election was an act of war.
... you took the first swing.. now you have to live with the consequences

I hope you have the opportunity to be arrested before someone is forced to harm you in their self defense.

RC

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Right after the Comey letter she tanked in the polls. The emails did influence how people viewed her.

I said the leaked emails didn't hurt her. I didn't say the email INVESTIGATION didn't hurt her.

Although, if we're specifically talking about Comey re-opening the investigation (which is ancillary to my point), it didn't hurt her much. Polls ALWAYS tighten as the race gets near the end, and she had already rebounded when Comey came back and cleared her.

Plus, it's worth noting that on the day before the election, Nate Silver's analysis of all the polls gave her a 70% chance to win, which is pretty damned close to the numbers from 6 months earlier. The polls were remarkably consistent. She did have an 86% chance at her highest point, but like I said, polls always tighten near the end.
edit on 12-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Please forgive me, I just had to laugh.

You're martyrs? Seriously? Not a bit full of yourself, are you?

Now how could you possibly come back with a gun? You don't like 'em do you? Or are you a closet 2nd amendment supporter...(((gasp)))...you better not let that get out, or the left will disown you. ...and you'll be forced to come to the dark side. That's OK, though, we got cookies.

Do attempt to explain to me how electing a man to an office suddenly becomes an act of war?? Not just a bit hyperbolic, are you? Damn.

We preach peace, you preach war..

Uh-huh... Yet not long after that bit of comedy, you came up with this...

Don't take the fight to us.. you you will be relayed in full. Donald Trump's election was an act of war.

Make up your mind, will you? Gets a bit boring after a while. Either go to war, or don't.

Dont get mad if we defend ourselves... you took the first swing.. now you have to live with the consequences

I quite sincerely hope you aren't this stupid. Or that anyone listens to you, because that's just asking to get someone killed. You aren't that stupid, are you?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Listen up CHE the working class DECIDED to LEAVE the SJW agenda behind BUT ,if YOU want to go up against the majority of the people who are trained to fight about 17 million vet count total I am about in the 10 % Group who shoots...without civic protection ,LETS ROCK....

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Metallicus

The groups protesting are puppets. They are young people who were raised in a generation whose parents never said "no" to their kids. Everybody got a trophy or award. Every one of them was told time after time "you're special" and "you're a winner" about issues in which said child wasn't special and half-assed their way to nothingness only to be called a winner regardless. If they wanted a toy, gadget, or justification, all they had to do was whine a bit and mommy and daddy buckled like a soaking wet paper towel tube and gave them what they were whining about in spades. In some small crevasse of my brain I actually feel sorry for these children... they grew up without the privilege of losing, unfulfilled wants, and any understanding of the vital lessons learned by experiencing life kicking you square in the ass. Considering many of these children probably cast their first votes for president in 2008 or 2012, they've never known the feels experienced when the rest of the nation tells you "No, we don't share your vision... now STFU or climb aboard and share the next 4 years' ride. with us." They're parents failed and now the rest of the nation is witnessing their childrens' public temper tantrum because of that failure.

On the plus side, incredibly important lessons are being learned right now. Actions have consequences. Some of these children will likely ruin their entire lives over this... and they will learn "Oh wow, I actually MUST learn to take responsibility for myself" as they appear in front of a judge and a jury. Some of these children will certainly recognize that their inability to handle their own emotions, namely disappointment and dejection, stemmed from a life of not experiencing them when they were young and the cost of failure was comparitively cheap and they will raise their own children differently. Perhaps the next generation will already know what a brutal mistress life can be and recognize that not getting your way from time to time is invaluable and can be quickly recovered from. Some, of course, will raise their own children even more piss-poorly than they, themselves, were raised and we will see a contingent of extremely special snowflakes with skin so thin it whistles in a breeze... and that's OK, too. Life has a funny way of running over those completely unprepared to handle adversity with their eyes wide open, mulching those individuals into obscurity.

So, as a parent I beg all other parents out there: SAY NO TO YOUR KIDS OFTEN! "Buy me that toy!" NO! "Can I have ice cream even though I sassed you?" Ha-Ha... HELL NO! "I didn't do my homework, can I still watch TV?" Hmm, let's see.... HOW ABOUT NO! But temper it with frequent usage of the word "YES," as well. "Will I have to pay you back for this window I broke?" YES! "Do you really expect me to finish my homework on Friday evening before I can do anything fun this weekend?" All signs point to YES! "So I have to do my chores to earn my allowance money AND save the money to buy my own LEGOs?" I'm receiving a message from beyond, om-nom-nom-shabai... om-nom-nom-shabai... it's says YES, YES you do. My kids know that I love them because I tell them I love them now, while they are 8 and 10. But in another 10, 15, 20 years, I want my kids to know that I loved them because I made sure they experienced disappointment when they were young. Further, when tantrums are thrown, and believe me, they are, consequences are swift and often horrifying to them. I have walked out of stores when a tantrum was being thrown, leaving a kicking, screaming child right in the middle of a toy aisle. It is amazing how quickly a tantruming child goes from full meltdown to "Oh crap, he just left me and strangers are pointing at me. Oh crap, oh crap. Daddy! Wait for me!" Toys have been not only taken, but donated to charity. Privileges have been removed, earned rewards have been delayed, and chores have been increased... not because I want to punish my kids, but because I love them enough to tell them life doesn't think they're special in all things and nothing entitles them to get their own way.

Great post - you nailed it. That's exactly who these people are. Spoiled adult children who were raised in a PC culture. I honestly don't know how they can ever be saved.

These are very sad times for western culture, but in out hearts we all knew it was coming. Some blame needs to go to those with more sense that stood idly by whilst this cancerous culture grew around us. Teachers getting fired for writing an email, men getting persecuted and fired from jobs because they commented that a woman looked good, people staying silent for fear of being branded something they are not. The list goes on.

The entire way of thinking that the spoiled generation have should have been challenged collectively within society a long time ago. Unfortunately we have had leaders, like Obama, who encouraged it (actually helped design it). We allowed dangerous activists to seize control. rebels without a cause, beyond anarchy. This is what you get when you elect Bill Ayers' mate to the highest position in the western world.
edit on 12/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Remember also that this was happening before Donald Trump even said he was running for President. He has just become the focal point for all the spoiled children. Have you noticed how BLM seem to have gone away? The police must not be a problem any more.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
You see, in the past when people lost elections they simply rolled up their sleeves and tried to find a better way forward. That way didn't include beating up an old man at the polls, beating down a high school sophomore for her social media post or tearing up buildings and neighborhoods in what can only be called domestic terrorism.

It's the shadowy figures that enable this. People like George Soros, whose money supports trouble makers. The phrase "professional protesters" shows us how bad the world has become.

What is it they WANT, these people that have the real power over us?

Are they just in the business of making money on fear and misery?
Do they want to reduce the people of the world to a smaller, manageable population of slaves?

Or is there something even more sinister at foot?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Maybe you should be more concerned by the crying babies? They need cuddling and maybe a pacifier, not being sent into the streets to break the law, become criminals and damage property of people they don't even know. Like it or not...Trump is President. We didn't like Obama or his policies...we didn't wet our diapers and cry about it. We fought it with our representatives. Feel free to do the same. Oops...sorry...YOU DON'T HAVE A MAJORITY ANYWHERE!

What you liberals need to learn is something simple taught in elementary school. Just because you don't like something doesn't PROVE it is wrong. That is not the only option you know. The other option which comes in to play here is maybe YOU are wrong and the something you don't like is the RIGHT choice. Ever consider that? NOPE! Your views are the only views...your opinions are the only opinions...your candidates are the only candidates.

Well...welcome to the other half of the country. Welcome to American values, morals and opinions. Suck it up...or step away. You can only mess with this for so long before we decide that this screaming baby needs to be shut-up.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
What you liberals need to learn is something simple taught in elementary school. Just because you don't like something doesn't PROVE it is wrong. That is not the only option you know. The other option which comes in to play here is maybe YOU are wrong and the something you don't like is the RIGHT choice. Ever consider that? NOPE! Your views are the only views...your opinions are the only opinions...your candidates are the only candidates.

One thing that came to mind, is how the masses have been dumbed down over the years. You don't need to OD people on fluoride - it's enough to trash the educational system.

If Common Core is so brilliant, how come Bill Gates sent his kids to some private school?

I don't live in the USA, but the world at large is plagued by the same Political Correctness that leads to rewrites of history books to not "offend", to generalizations, to stifling of debate and a whole lot of # in general.

Add to that a near monopoly of mainstream news sources, that all spew the same garbage, and you're not exactly going to be automatically "nelightened" without tearing yourself away from breaking news about some Kardashian butt implant.

...So when MSM tells you "Trump Bad!", "Trump is in the KKK!", "Trump hates everyone!", "Be afraid", the Special Snowflakes cry - before taking to the streets protesting.

The violence no doubt instigated by professionals supported financially by people like Soros.

It's no problem if the world burns, when you spend your sheltered life behind tons of security and locked gates.

Those gates need to be replaced with bars.
The fancy suits need to be replaced with something orange.
edit on 12-11-2016 by Uberdoubter because: Tidying up.

edit on 12-11-2016 by Uberdoubter because: Minor adjustment.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

Thank you...you made my morning. That visual of Soros on the receiving end of Big Bubba's three years of built up sexual angst and frustration is simply priceless and then him in a curly blond wig and red lipstick walking behind Bubba with his fingers in his butt pocket

Please God...it IS almost Christmas!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
We can all discuss and argue all we want. It has been very clear how rigged the system is toward Hillary to prevent Mr. Trump from disturbing the political elite in their honey hive. Now we need to discuss how we can fight back. It seems to me when we restrict their money they get edgy and frightened. I propose to boycott all goods and services that are advertised on the main stream media channels. When you hit them in the pocket book they wriggle in pain. We that voted Trump have the wallets and those demonstrating have their hands out. The exception is the Hollywood elite proletariat that sit in their palaces and expect those under them to take what is given to them. Make no mistake ATS the communists of the 1950's promised that they would infiltrate our universities. Now take a look what is in the streets. Sad.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

OMG. I had my finger on the star button, and was going to congratulate you on your post here. BUT THEN I SAW THE LAST LINE.

boo.

Really? You couldn't just let your olive branch lie there? You HAD to stick it in someone's eye first?

edit on 11/12/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
What a bunch of typical right wing bs, you guys cried for 8 years of how emperor muslim obama would stick you guys in camps, take all your guns and force sharia law on you guys and destroy christianity,you guys kept on promising that you would fight to the detah before all this would happen.

Bunch of snowflakes, what we have learned from you guys is delusion is reality, white people are oppressed and liberals are nazys.

The world is laughing, while the mediocre try to run murika.

Cant wait for the snowflake replies.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
When you run an campaign on dividing the country what do you think will happen when you get elected?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
What a bunch of typical right wing bs, you guys cried for 8 years of how emperor muslim obama would stick you guys in camps, take all your guns and force sharia law on you guys and destroy christianity,you guys kept on promising that you would fight to the detah before all this would happen.

Bunch of snowflakes, what we have learned from you guys is delusion is reality, white people are oppressed and liberals are nazys.

The world is laughing, while the mediocre try to run murika.

Cant wait for the snowflake replies.

Well you see now its your turn to cry like you are now. See how that works. Cycle of politics.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join