It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I Didn't Realize How Bad It Was

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

At work today I had a serious conversation with my staff. Even Gunther, the sad German intern.

I told them that they are free to their beliefs but regardless of what they believe, please try to be professional.

So the whole disrespectful lot of them placed a big sign on my office door that said, "Trump supporter inside, beat him".

I should fire them.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I hope for America that this does not lead to an out of control situation, that could lead to a police state and Marshal law, something that has been on the cards for some time.

I wonder if something like that is the intention of TPTB, let's be real here, this election had conspiracy written all over it.

Hoping for the best, but fearing the worst

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm sorry for you, many on the left cannot be reasoned with, because they are unreasonable.

An entire generation, with some exceptions like myself, have been ruined. I'm young and I get hot headed sometimes, I don't put up with idiots even if outnumbered (in one case 12 on 1, and it didn't end until SWAT team arrived). I have to restrain myself nowadays due to martial arts training, it's best to walk away and let everyone around see how much of an idiot a person is being.

The best hope is that Trump turns out to be a great president, and everything they believed about him is proven wrong. Only they can change the error of their ways, but it starts with putting the irons on the media that has been spewing their propaganda.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Pretty much spot on for the first two.

The third I wasn't carrying my handgun, I had my folding knife, instead. But essentially, yes.

I'm still trying to figure out that second one... If you figure it out, let me know.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Metallicus

I just posted about this assassination call on another thread, this is unprecedented, this should no be allow to happen.

I am now worry of how many of the radicals are within the protesters they are been used.

It seems to be a well planned and concocted agenda.

I can only imagine those enemies oversea looking for an opportunity to destroy America.

It's not that bad the MSM is stoking it read these and you will see why:

www.whitehouse.gov...

foreignpolicy.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Really? Because I never saw any support for Obama at all from the conservative camp so don't be angry the rest of us aren't rolling over and letting a sexual predator con man as our president.

Did you see us rioting against him?

There were some demonstrations against his policies. That was it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

I have no doubt the flames are being stoked.

The real question is can the majority of us stop the madness? If ever there was a need for strong leadership from all 'sides' it's now.

As many of you know, I am a voracious reader and researcher. Never have I seen so much troubling and dangerous vitriol openly expressed online or in real life.

I've seen this, and for anyone who makes a habit of perusing the comments sections of various media sites just to see what the moods are, there were hints that Tuesday was coming for a long time. When even liberal sites are getting heavy pushback in their comments over Trump, you know something is afoot even if you don't know precisely what.

The lefties were blind to it, but it was there.

And yes, there was the vitriol. People online forget they are talking to real other people, so they tend to say what they really think and portray who they really are. Consider that.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Sadly, you may end up being one soon by necessity rather than choice.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I literally didn't know how to respond...I froze.

I wasn't impolite I said 'no thank you' and they simply started in on me calling be a racist and bigot because I didn't want their handout. I have NEVER seen something like this in my life.

I was stunned.

I wasn't before but you attitude and behavior just made me one ... Might have been my answer whether it was strictly true or not and whether I followed through or not.

You catch more flies with honey.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

If Globalisation continues, the sad fact is that we cannot compete with an Indian labourer in India. He will work for a fraction of what we would work for. If mass immigration continues, they will and do work for a fraction of what we will work for, domestically. It will reach a tipping point when the actual citizens of said country, will cry enough. Then said country will end up in a chaotic position. The job market will continue to shrink as automation takes over. This is not rocket science its a fact. Post industrialisation must be managed, far better then it has been.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

What, a Trump supporter?

If he does a good job that I can support, than I will happily eat all the crow folks can dish up. I'm not so self-centered as to believe I have to be right all the time...god knows, I'm seldom right.

So far, as limited as my watching has been this week, he's done and said all the right things. He's met with the current President, and by all accounts the meeting was cordial, if not friendly, and productive.

I can't say it any plainer: I'm going to give him his chance, his winning the election has given him that much. The mid-terms is his deadline, if he does a good job, and is working hard--or just working hard, as there is no guarantee that Congress will work with him, remember there are some in the GOP that don't much care for him... I'll try to take that into account, and do my best to make sure my Congress-critters give him a fair shake. Unfortunately, both my Senators are very left of center.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

So we had two tyrannical forces bird-dogging each other? The point still stands. Still waiting for the evidence that Trump supporters caused riots and attempting to shut down entire Hillary rallies all throughout the campaign season.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot
I hope for America that this does not lead to an out of control situation, that could lead to a police state and Marshal law, something that has been on the cards for some time.

I wonder if something like that is the intention of TPTB, let's be real here, this election had conspiracy written all over it.

Hoping for the best, but fearing the worst

Been thinking that??

Try this Martial Law is imposed.
Obama says for the good of the country there will be no transition i will stay until there can be a clean new election.

you can continue or not from there...

Am i Paranoid, not really i just know there is someone out there trying to get me just not everyone.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Nah, I wasn't talking about in a business as usual model. I was talking about in a dark what if model.

What if these little jack wagons get the Civil War they seem to be trying to provoke? At that point, it's going to be hard not to stand up and be counted one way or the other, sadly. That doesn't mean you have to take part in the actual fighting, but which side are you going to be sympathetic to?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

There were probably some people who did, but not like the left is doing it, en mass, in many different cities. This shows the mentality of the left which is always to be authoritarians "for the good of the people". These very large groups are/have been on the streets of several cities rioting, burning cars, destroying public and private property, and calling out for the death of President Trump, as well as white people in general. This isn't being done by a few individuals, but by tens of thousands of people in the left.

Like I wrote in other threads, and this one. BLM is a known hate group which incites for violence against white people. They have called for the deaths of police officers and white people in general. Yet the left in general, including the Obama administration, have endorsed BLM, which means the left, in general, endorses the calls for violence and death that groups like BLM call for. If you are protesting, and you are peaceful, but you march with a group of people who are calling to kill other Americans, and to kill President Trump, you are in fact endorsing such violence.

edit on 11-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

At work today I had a serious conversation with my staff. Even Gunther, the sad German intern.

I told them that they are free to their beliefs but regardless of what they believe, please try to be professional.

So the whole disrespectful lot of them placed a big sign on my office door that said, "Trump supporter inside, beat him".

I should fire them.

My husband works at a large multi-national, so I asked him today if they had been sent any emails like the one sent out at General Mills:

Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 9:08 AM
Subject: You’re invited to the Exchange – Today 4:00 to 6:00

To our Employee Network & WIL members,

In the spirit of Courageous Conversations, I wanted to acknowledge that this week has been an emotional one for many in our GMI family.

The divisiveness of our election has left us with many questions and no easy answers. I’ve come to appreciate that sometimes it just helps to get together with our GMI community and share what’s on our minds.

I’m hoping you’ll accept this invitation to join me in the cafeteria tomorrow at The Exchange to simply connect and engage. No agenda, no discussion topics – just fellowship.

Looking forward to seeing you there,

Ken Charles | General Mills, Inc.

Vice President – Global Inclusion & Staffing

He replied that no, they only have adult employees where he works.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Donald Trump supporters warn of 'another Revolutionary War' if Hillary Clinton wins: Friday US election briefing

“People are going to march on the capitols,” Jared Halbrook, 25, told the New York Times. “They’re going to do whatever needs to be done to get her out of office, because she does not belong there.”

It would have been the same if Hillary won.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

A lot of us spoke against Obama when he became President, but we didn't resort to violence. We didn't resort to make death threads against him, or people who voted for him... We didn't go out into the streets rioting, destroying private and public property, etc....And Obama was "chosen" twice" yet the protests that were done were truly peaceful...

You can't know for certain that if Hillary had won that the same thing would have happened, because it didn't happen... However, it is happening now that Trump won, and take a look at what's happening in several U.S. cities with the left wing protests, the riots, the death threats, including against white people in general, etc, etc...
edit on 11-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I should fire them.

You should replace it with "SlugBoarFish inside, feed him!"

Sorry for the OT. couldn't help it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: Swills

Really? Because I never saw any support for Obama at all from the conservative camp so don't be angry the rest of us aren't rolling over and letting a sexual predator con man as our president.

I didn't like Obama, but I never beat anyone up or called for him to be killed. If you don't see the difference I can't help you.

Yeah, you might not have, but certainly people did. People definitely got punched in the face, and there have been countless discussions right here on ATS about the potential for Obama to have been assassinated.

Can we have a source for the journalist calling for it? I wanna see that.

The bottom line is everyone has revisionist memories, the real truth is, every president has assassination threats, and people have been fist fighter over partisan politics since the idea of parties were invented. This is nothing new, honestly, no matter how much you wanna pretend that it is, keep sticking your fingers in your ears LALALALALA, while talking total bs and you become part of the problem as you're instigating.
edit on 11-11-2016 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join