It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telegraph employees tweet out time to assassinate a president

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I am pretty shocked by the fact that Telegraph journos did this. It's the kind of thing I'd expect maybe off The Guardian.

If they don't sack these two, then they'll see no more money off me, not that I spend much on papers anyway, but they will join the S*n in the bin and I shan't even click their links anymore. Email sent.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Monisha Rajesh - if you scroll down to the picture of her it shows her location as London just below , so I'm fairly confident that tweet was made in London GMT 11.54p.m. Mark O'Flaherty lists his location as NYC + London N16 . The fact he puts NYC first probably means that's his primary location . So these two are having a transatlantic tweet session . She's up later than usual for obvious reasons (following the results as they come in) .

Sadly I can't tell from the screenshot of Mark's reply what time he responded.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Deleted because I may be wrong on the technical issue.

edit on 11-11-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I think they are both features/Freelance writers occasionally for The Telegraph rather than full time employees. Had a look on linked-in and Mark has had his fingers in many journalistic pies + he has his own publication.

uk.linkedin.com... (not sure if this link will publish here?)

I had to laugh he lists one of his skills as 'Public Relations' !

Guessing The Telegraph may keep their distance from these two in the future.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: slidingdoor

Nice work.

I would hope so. Don't really want those sorts of idiots spreading their poison in the proper media.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I'm not sure that a transatlantic tweet from a foreign national is a sufficient grounds for extradition and arrest.

Just put those two on the no-fly list. (if one thinks they were talking about HRC, use a drone - jk)
A international journalist that can't fly anywhere isn't going to be a very sought after commodity in the labor market.
Just my two cents - not all punishment requires a judge and jury... just ask half the folks already on the list!

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Where was all this outrage when Trump threatened that if Hillary won people should exercise their second amendment privileges?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
A bit of searching provided this ....
www.cga.ct.gov...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Curious how Liberal Democrats find it just fine killing their opposition. Look at the Clinton trail of opponents that .... committed suicide..... ahem...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
a reply to: SaturnFX

This is nuts.

And, BTW, another disaffected moderate liberal here. I really felt like the left was sheep-herding me more to the right with all the crazy and all the corruption.

The way I see it, the left, the more traditional liberalism is my home. the home is now on fire (fire called progressivism). Its important to me to stomp out the fire in the home and not pretend the neighborhood should use my house currently as a model to achieve..theres a problem here, and the most important thing to do is either stop this fire, or let the whole thing burn down and rebuild with better materials...but certainly not invite the neighbors over to see how awesome the house is at the moment.

the festering corruption, the pettiness of the loudest members, people like lacy green promoting racism as a platform, etc...all disgusting

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danowski

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Yesterday I learned it's an criminal offense to say the words "I want to kill the President" and although her words were "It's about time for a presidential assassination" isn't it still a criminal offense? Shouldn't she be charged for this?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for free speech but this butthurt comments (especially from the media) are going too far.

I don't know UK law
but I know there would be hell to pay in the US, at the very least with firings and quite possibly some laws if this scenario happened:
Sean Hannity in 2007, the day after Barack Obama gets elected, looks to the camera and says "I think its time for a presidential assassination"

using the power of the network, the intent...this seems very prosecutable and extremely volatile. That is a call. Now, if its just him yapping in a restaurant to some friends and someone evesdropped in on a private conversation and caught it, that's different..but using a social media and a power account to say this...that's some heavy stuff.

firing is minimum...after that, I would hope the UK decides to do right and get some charges going against the person, and potentially the telegraph

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Someone managed to archive her tweet....

archive.is...-7239.1-7239.50

Link found at www.reddit.com...
edit on 11-11-2016 by lifttheveil because: Link broken by ATS formatting so copy paste this one: archive.is...-7239.1-7239.50

edit on 11-11-2016 by lifttheveil because: Nope that didn't work either so you will have to click it from the redit link

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I gave you a star you voiced my opinion well. I voted democrat my whole life but don't even recognize what the party turned in to anymore. They reversed everything and no longer even hold a grasp of reality. Look what we hear cops are evil and trying to kill people just because or there racist and want to kill all black people never mind that the police officer mat be black. Then tell us as Bernie pointed out banks and wall street are evil but never mind the fact there the ones funding the democrats. Businesses are evil but were going to create jobs WTF. Everyone of my friends well the the left leaning ones went into shock trying to figure out how we put a billionaire egotistical a hole in office. There truly shocked even though I said back when I voted for Bernie they were making a mistake.And later I learn my vote didn't count anyway the fix was in even the debates Hillary was dragged across the finish line Bernie never stood a chance. He relied on what he believed Hillary got the questions beforehand so she could have her staff script her response.

What the hell did the left think was going to happen we don't debate we don't make arguments for are position. Well I guess I do so we doesn't apply. The left has lost the ability to articulate anything there solution to anyone having a different opinion insult them. They honestly believe you can win an argument but shutting up your opponent and shaming them in to not talking. WTF do you think is going to happen when you ignore a group of people than if they do try to express there thoughts you call them racist, sexist, homophobe, islamophobe or uneducated. In the history of the damn planet no one has ever been persuaded to change there mind by being insulted or called a basket of deplorables.

What did these fools think would happen they shamed people so bad the polls couldn't even get a feel for what people were thinking people hid there beliefs for fear of being labeled. Yet everyone is shocked Trump won of course he won look what he was against the worst candidate in US history probably the world. She claims she was against wall street and banks all the while sucking at there teet. She turned the middle east into a nightmare through the policy of regime change and even laughed while millions died in these conflicts they created. wont even touch the Clinton foundation other than say look at Haiti hell Haitians actually protested her but hardly a word was mentioned in that. I don't even think republicans realize that happened. She has what I can only say was the biggest embarrassment to the democratic party as a husband most to young to remember I guess. Then lets face it she lied a lot but people chose not to see it and just wanted to point out Trumps lies never mind the hypocrisy. She was deplorable by any standard and people are shocked she lost WTF. Bernie would have kicked Trumps butt so hard he would need the elevator to get to the top floor of trump tower. But nooooooooo we elect a woman so far to the left she almost a Nazi. She didn't want to express her ideas for the future she wanted to tell us how bad Trump is and the people that supported him dehumanizing them and all the while blaming them for all the ills of the country. And trying to convince us how evil Republicans are to the point where now people cant even cope with the loss because of fear of a non existent boogie man. To my republican friends not all of us on the left are crazy we understand reality. We just hope to temper government to help people that need it because like in everything in life you need balance. If a government doesn't care about the well being of its people eventually it ceases to be a government. Sorry everyone for my rant I guess I'm just pissed off had a friend whining at me over Trump and I told her I blame her for not listening to me a year ago. Oh yeah sure Hillarys the perfect candidate my @@@.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Best read I have had in a long time.
S&F x 10

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join