It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even more Arctic intreague

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just what is happening down south in the Arctic. Kerry making a visit ? I don't have anything, nor have I heard anything similar to this and my other thread The Haakon Urns. And while likely not related, could they be? Frankly exploring these possibilities is much more interesting than the political climate of late as perhaps we all need a break. Well let us consider this video and discuss the possibilities.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Arctic: The Arctic is a polar region located at the northernmost part of Earth. The Arctic consists of the Arctic Ocean, adjacent seas, and parts of Alaska, Canada, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Norway, Russia, and Sweden.

you mean Antarctica.

Not much to add apart from the images are very intriguing. There has been quite a bit of mystery and conspiracy surrounding that region over the years. The old maps showing the coastline with no ice sheet are my favorite.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

Arctic: The Arctic is a polar region located at the northernmost part of Earth. The Arctic consists of the Arctic Ocean, adjacent seas, and parts of Alaska, Canada, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Norway, Russia, and Sweden.

you mean Antarctica.

Not much to add apart from the images are very intriguing. There has been quite a bit of mystery and conspiracy surrounding that region over the years. The old maps showing the coastline with no ice sheet are my favorite.

And imagine... if the maps are legitimate, that means ice core deposits used for "climate change" forecasts are illegitimate.

Lots of things we do or don't know...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutzyou mean Antarctica.
.... Indeed I do...

A minor mistake if it's summer... if its winter could be a major mistake.

edit on 10-11-2016 by Plotus because: correction

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Well, Mr.Kerry is in Way over his head.
Needless to say, he is going to freeze
his balls off down there.

With respect to Mr.John Kerry,
I must say this,
He is and will never be
JFK
as much as his own initials
delude him and others indefinitely.

S&F

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

S&F from me as well. While there were a few things in the vid that I questioned, most was very well said and informed.

Need to check the wikileaks again.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I don't know. It seems a little far fetched in my opinion. The guy in the video seems like he's convinced something strange is going on.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Good catch - S+F!

But your spell checker is clearly not working.

I know, I'm pedantic - sorry.

But it irritates the # out of me...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Very interesting.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Dude...... I'm Blond.....lol...a reply to: Riffrafter

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
These may tie in with this story?

Haakon Urns

Not sure of the old guys theories though.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Dude...... I'm Blond.....lol...a reply to: Riffrafter

Best #ing answer ever!!

Love you!!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Kerry visiting covert civis ? Asking how to deal with situ in US ? Or asking asylum Clintons ? Anyway something to happen 2 days after he comes back... (if Hillary goes offline you know why)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
The old maps showing the coastline with no ice sheet are my favorite.

Santa Claus is my favorite, since we're talking here about things that don't exist.

Harte

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

I guess in my eagerness to add more to the thread than just correcting the op, I made an insinuation that the old maps were an accurate depiction of antarctica with no coastal ice. That was poor wording on my part , nevertheless old maps of antarctica do exist and I do find them intriguing and a favorite when it comes to the myths surrounding that awesome part of our planet.

Also you are very wrong, Santa Claus does exist.

If anyone is interested in old and ancient maps including those depicting antarctica there is great thread from a few years ago here
edit on 11-11-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
You know, the person who made the "discovery claim" via their "Zandernatis" writings all but admits it's just a work of fiction, "reimagining" of our origins for some sort of philosophical discussion of how we can make ourselves better - i.e. "visionary fiction," or "“If we want a better future, it is time we created a new story about the past.” (actual quotes from the books cover)

So why does it not surprise me that people are now popping up on youtube pushing this claim as something other than the work of pure fiction that it is.
edit on 11-11-2016 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Nanu nanu....aliens!

new topics

top topics

join