It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woodside: Attack on Trump-backing student spurs campus protest

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

WOODSIDE — Racially driven animus over the presidential election jarred the usually serene Woodside High School campus with video spreading of a violent attack on a student who voiced support for Donald Trump.

Within 24 hours, as the student was home recovering, much of the campus walked out of class and gathered in the quad to vent their myriad feelings about the new political atmosphere taking shape in the country.

“It’s hard because we’re at a diverse school, and (nationally) it feels like we’re going back in time,” said senior Alexa Suchite, 18.

This story is being ignored by the national media. I am certain that if this had happened to a Hillary supporter or an Obama supporter after he was elected it would be a major national headline story.

The new left is quickly earning the reputation as the most violent, intolerant and anti-American movement in our history.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

The new left is quickly earning the reputation as the most violent, intolerant and anti-American movement in our history.

Absolutely true.

The question is, how long before it is (inevitably) printed in the history books?

edit on 11/10/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Radicalism in America is like a cancer that has grown in the last 8 years, we are seen the culmination of a trend that is geared to keep the nation as divided as possible.

A divided nation is an easy target.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
These characters are all a bunch of Adam Lanza types ... waiting for a place to happen.

I hope mommy and daddy realize this and lock the door to the basement when they come home from school without any job prospects.

Ahhhhhahahahahahaha!!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

WOODSIDE — Racially driven animus over the presidential election jarred the usually serene Woodside High School campus with video spreading of a violent attack on a student who voiced support for Donald Trump.

Within 24 hours, as the student was home recovering, much of the campus walked out of class and gathered in the quad to vent their myriad feelings about the new political atmosphere taking shape in the country.

“It’s hard because we’re at a diverse school, and (nationally) it feels like we’re going back in time,” said senior Alexa Suchite, 18.

This story is being ignored by the national media. I am certain that if this had happened to a Hillary supporter or an Obama supporter after he was elected it would be a major national headline story.

I couldn't hear crap in that video except O NO she did-int and slut thrown around. Not saying this isn't about her trump post. Lol social media ends to die!
I expect 4chan pol to get ahold of this and flood the girl who attacked the trump supporter with all the nastyness she rightfully deserves.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Radicalism in America is like a cancer that has grown in the last 8 years, we are seen the culmination of a trend that is geared to keep the nation as divided as possible.

A divided nation is an easy target.

I personally believe the first sign of it was when Obama.... prior to knowing ANY of the facts... said, "the police acted stupidly." Ever since then Obama, Holder and Michelle have been stirring up the pot.

It was such a wasted opportunity the almost-over administration had to bring people together. To inspire. I suppose defending their policies with logic was a lot tougher than distracting with claims of racism.

THIS stuff.... is the true Obama legacy.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Lersson learned. dont speak about polotics to anyone you dont know.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
That's pretty disgusting. What is equally shocking, is that nobody except that one girl (as far as I have seen) did anything to protect the girl that was attacked. All the others, including the one filming, either did nothing or in some cases just pulled out their own damn cellphones to take pictures. WTF is wrong with these people?!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The local talker this morning likened this situation in the country to the scene in the action movie

where there is the explosion in the background and the bad@ss is sort of casually walking away.

Yeah, the country is the explosion and Obama is the one walking away.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I hold no hope for our Republic. Under the Democratic party leadership, division and chaos rules.
edit on 2016-11-10T22:28:39-06:0010pmThu, 10 Nov 2016 22:28:39 -0600ThursdayAmerica/Chicago3930 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Oh for pete's sake!

Really?

Are people this shocked? We knew this was coming.

You will be punished if you didn't support Hillary. The brownshirts are having a fit right now!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

My GOD... what is wrong with these people.

They are pure animals.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Exactly.

When Hillary and Obama were making nice talk about hoping Trump could govern and unify the country, those were taunts, not well-wishes.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Tell me about it.

I just had a run in with a couple of people who took exception to my, according to them, voting for Trump.

What the actual **bleep**? Actually, I didn't...but that wouldn't have mattered, they were looking for a victim.

They actually had plans to beat me up, again according to them. That I had other arguements on hand to argue that notion didn't occur to them.

Thankfully, both for me (as I'm not getting any younger), and them (as they had no idea that I'm meaner than they are.) a store employee spotted the brewing altercation, and they left.

...and people wonder why I carry? In this case, I had my 3" folder.

What the actual **bleep**, people? You need to grow the Hell up before some of you get killed by someone like me who isn't going to roll over for you, and are more than capable of taking care of ourselves.

Frankly, and tonight was the capper, I'm **bleepin'** tired of it. I've done nothing to you, ever...yet I've somehow become the enemy? Keep this stupidity up, and I will be.

Now then, I'm going to close this post before I say something that gets me banned.

I do believe I've been triggered...
edit on 11/10/2016 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Lersson learned. dont speak about polotics to anyone you dont know.

BS.

Educational institutions are supposed to be places where all views and all preferences are welcomed to necessitate a debate.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I'm sorry. Many of us called this type of behavior. The good thing is that Hillary lost so the effects are mitigated.

Imagine if she had won.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Realize that you are dealing with brainwashed, spoiled intellectually, realistically delusional liberalized idiots, pansy assed spoiled brats that do not have the slightest idea of actual reality.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I know exactly what they are. ...and I had enough control--barely, to not start the dance, and fortune in the form of a store employee stopped it, before something irreversible happened.

It really is time for these supposedly grown adults to back the Hell up and stop this before someone gets killed.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Ultra liberal mentality. They can't handle opposing opinion.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Wow, I am sorry for that. Glad you were able to get away before it escalated. I hate thinking that THIS will be the reason someone will need to be shot by a CCW holder. If most are like me, taking a life is the last thing I ever want to do. But I sure as hell won't just stand there. And you didn't even vote for Trump.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join