It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020-Meet America's First Female President

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
LOL... by the time trump gets this country moving you guys might as well not run anyone against him. He just defeated the RNC and DNC with zero political experience. You could resurrect Reagan and run him as a democrat and probably still lose.

Yeah... run baby clinton though. She is well versed in corruption. No wait.... Run Michelle Obama... LOL.

LOL the radicals....... Um.....um...... CRAP. We dont have anyone left to run. I know! Barbara Streisand!!!! No wait..... Jennifer Lopez!...... i got it..... Ellen!

Trump is the best democrat you people will ever have. Enjoy the ride its going to be awesome! lots of democrats are going to get to earn a living again and provide for their families again. Remember this for the future..... not all democrats are stupid, not all democrats hate america, not all democrats accept corruption, and not all democrats want to be on welfare their whole lives. That in a nutshell is what has brought the democratic party down to this point. You sold out your own people. So did the republicans.

Trump did not get elected because he was on the GOP ticket. Quite the opposite.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
LOL... by the time trump gets this country moving you guys might as well not run anyone against him. He just defeated the RNC and DNC with zero political experience. You could resurrect Reagan and run him as a democrat and probably still lose.

Yeah... run baby clinton though. She is well versed in corruption. No wait.... Run Michelle Obama... LOL.

LOL the radicals....... Um.....um...... CRAP. We dont have anyone left to run. I know! Barbara Streisand!!!! No wait..... Jennifer Lopez!...... i got it..... Ellen!

Trump is the best democrat you people will ever have. Enjoy the ride its going to be awesome! lots of democrats are going to get to earn a living again and provide for their families again. Remember this for the future..... not all democrats are stupid, not all democrats hate america, not all democrats accept corruption, and not all democrats want to be on welfare their whole lives. That in a nutshell is what has brought the democratic party down to this point. You sold out your own people. So did the republicans.

Trump did not get elected because he was on the GOP ticket. Quite the opposite.

"Trump is the best democrat" = Doublespeak.
Who exactly is: "You people"?
"Remember this for the future..... not all democrats are stupid": are you trying to say that some democrats are stupid?
Some democrats hate America? Some democrats accept corruption? Some democrats want to be on welfare all of their life?

Who sold whom, and why does it all fit into a nutshell?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
She makes her mom look charismatic.

Ya, I only clicked cuz I thought he was going to say Michelle Obama. Obvious choice is obvious. She was the only speaker crowds could stomach at the at Hillary rallies. And the press fawns over her.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Chelsea runs, it's time to go into the street with a "no dynasties" sign and start protesting.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
She makes her mom look charismatic.

Ya, I only clicked cuz I thought he was going to say Michelle Obama. Obvious choice is obvious. She was the only speaker crowds could stomach at the at Hillary rallies. And the press fawns over her.

Thanks JBS.
What do you feel is needed, for a leader for the near future?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Chelsea runs, it's time to go into the street with a "no dynasties" sign and start protesting.

Hiya Puppy.
What exactly do you have against the 1979 Chrysler Dynasties?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Xanax.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
If *political correctness* is still high on the agenda in 2024 ....

Michelle Obama will be wheeled out, molded squeezed and shaped into

the first *female/black* candidate.

Just to show the world America is a non biased gender equal, religiously

tolerant country.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Either she or Michelle Obama, yikes!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
"interesting prospect": You say. As a middle-person, go-between, reconciliation type of thing.
It seems sensible to have a median step, but then it feels again like that eternal lie of promised change.

Never stop believing that we can find the right people to do better. cynicism breeds apathy, and apathy allows for the worst possible outcomes

~coughs and tilts head at what just happened

It was just a random name from someone I heard before, even at my most liberal progressive point, and thought she sounded really in touch and down to earth...but as I read more, I am genuinely interested in this person. she is the hybrid and isn't even trying to be in any office.

It will be people like her that will bounce us back socially to a debate society verses a culture of outrage and division.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
a reply to: Nothin

Xanax.

Maybe: But then they might be like a Nascar driver, and thank their sponsor in every speech:
"Thanks to Xanax, today was a good day for America".

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

If *political correctness* is still high on the agenda in 2024 ....

Michelle Obama will be wheeled out, molded squeezed and shaped into

the first *female/black* candidate.

Just to show the world America is a non biased gender equal, religiously

tolerant country.

Sure seems believable. Ya never know.
Could key on any word, but "show" seems interesting right now.
Who, is showing whom, what?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
Either she or Michelle Obama, yikes!!!

Seems like they have been playing All in the Family lately.
Seems like voter turnout, is around 56%.
What if 44% of the population, could get behind an honest person, to lead?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Nothin
"interesting prospect": You say. As a middle-person, go-between, reconciliation type of thing.
It seems sensible to have a median step, but then it feels again like that eternal lie of promised change.

Never stop believing that we can find the right people to do better. cynicism breeds apathy, and apathy allows for the worst possible outcomes

~coughs and tilts head at what just happened

It was just a random name from someone I heard before, even at my most liberal progressive point, and thought she sounded really in touch and down to earth...but as I read more, I am genuinely interested in this person. she is the hybrid and isn't even trying to be in any office.

It will be people like her that will bounce us back socially to a debate society verses a culture of outrage and division.

But what breeds cynicism?
You have vision. Conversation rather that confrontation. It's possible, because it's happening.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join