It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020-Meet America's First Female President

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Ivanka by a landslide.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

" promising that HRC would be exposed "

Do not know where you have been for the last 6 months, but that is exactly what happened.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
The NWO dynasties of the Bush's and Clinton's were both destroyed a couple of days ago.

Reports of the death, have been greatly exaggerated.

Did they die when JFK was elected?

Very resilient, long-term players. Please don't underestimate them, nor believe that Trump is not one of them.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Barf. You must be joking.
The Clintons are done. Totally toxic, except in NY and CA. The US just elected a sleazy idiot with a bad toupee to avoid Hillary.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
The NWO dynasties of the Bush's and Clinton's were both destroyed a couple of days ago.

They have been rejected and put in their place for the time being, but certainly not destroyed altogether. I'm pretty sure they will give it another try later on, one way or the other.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
If everything unwraps the way things should...
No one will be interested to have a Clinton in anything.

Here's to the future!

What? Not even a Clinton pinata?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

I did hear her name mentioned today by the Clinton News Network. But..please NO. America has suffered enough

It could be a future-play.
Agreed: America deserves better.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The Clinton brand has been soiled for at least one more generation, maybe permanently.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Enough with the dynasties already!

We do not have aristocracies. No more Bushes. No more Kennedys. No more Clintons.

Funny that some laugh at third-world family dynasties, when it happens everywhere.
Example: Canadian PM being the son of NWO enthusiast, and former Canadian PM: PET.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale
I say I wish people would stop thinking that being the relative of somebody with political experience qualifies them for a senior role in Government.

Michelle Obama was offered up here a few days ago...now Chelsea Clinton.

And, of course, some people are already saying that the Donald's kids are going to be political powerhouses after dad is done.

Doesn't all of this "all in the family" stuff remind people too much of how Monarchies and Dictatorships work?

Dude: Yes! Just mentioned it in the last reply. It has always been that way, everywhere humans organize.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Chelsea? No

This fine woman? Yes

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: xuenchen
They will expose all of her lies and activities long before she gains any steam.

Count on it.

Thanks.
Why do you think that all of the posts here, promising that HRC would be exposed, crushed, indicted, never came to fruition?
Just hints, suggestions, and allegations. And despite all of those, Slick-Willie almost got another shot at chasing-around the White House aides.

These folks are amazingly resilient. Teflon is out, and ClintonWare will coat your next frying-pan.

It ain't over till the fat lady, I mean Hillary sings.
If the Demos are demanding a woman, go get a real, viable, candidate. The people are tired of the Clinton's and anyone named Bush.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
How about you find someone that will make a "good" first female president.

Pocahontas?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
I would vote for Ivanka

Ivanka knows...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

She's in the fold. She's part of the Cabal. She's got highly-experienced first-parents. These folks think long-term. Perhaps all of this year's shenanigans, was just a preparation for the next really-big show? What sayeth thou, ATS?

I say that I am absolutely positive that you will experience what you focus on. If she's what you want, you can have exactly that.
Mr. Trump will be President because, believe it or not, deep down, the whole world wanted change and he will be the change that is wanted.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: Bluntone22
How about you find someone that will make a "good" first female president.

Elizabeth Warren -- aside from the Faux-cohontas thing.

How can someone who is a part of the problem, be part of the solution?
Don't matter if she don't know her own roots.
If she's playing the game in Academia, and she's playing the game in politics, she's believes in the game.
Good, true, honest people: do not succeed in politics. None. Nada. Not one. Never. Anywhere.
It's a shark's game, and only foxes and wolves are invited. They play the small game, then get chewed-up by the sharks.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

There's betting odds already for Chelsea for president in 2020!

online betting firm Paddy Power has announced today by revealing some very interesting odds.

You can now get the following on these people winning in 2020:

7/1 Mike Pence
8/1 Michelle Obama
12/1 Hillary Clinton
20/1 Bernie Sanders
100/1 Kanye West
100/1 Chelsea Clinton
150/1 Kevin Spacey
200/1 Vince McMahon
275/1 Kim Kardashian

Both hilley and Chelsea made the list!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

No way the Democrat Voters let a Clinton screw them again.

They know the truth now.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

No, no not that soon. However, I do believe that if the Clintons want a shot back into that political spectrum, it would have to be their daughter, chelsie.
It makes sense considering she has always complained about her role in life. Maybe this is the chance to pick up the fragments and try again later in the future, she has a foundation to build before she can ever get to where her parents were.
Anways, who knows.

Yes. Maybe it's on the back-burner, and will show-up down the road.
We'll know when we see her start in politics.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Nah.

If I can see a silver lining in a Trump presidency it's that he make a complete mockery of the two-party system. I really hope he does some amazing things. Honestly, I do. Because, if he does, the nation will see that it can stray from the will of Democrats and Republicans and still survive.

I think we might have a third-party viability scenario next election. Maybe even Dr. Stein. Who knows? But I'm pretty darned sure we won't ever elect another "typical" Democrat or Republican.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join