It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters Target Trump Buildings in Massive Street Rallies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: lance_covel

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
You people act like Trumpers weren't saying they'd march on Washington and protest a Clinton victory.

Schmucks.

If he lost, Trump supporters would not have protested much because we have jobs.
I don't have time to go march on Washington, I got f**king bills to pay. Not get free handouts like these "entitled" brats are looking for.
Look no McCain supporters protested like this when he lost to Obama in 2008 and neither did Romney supporters in 2012.
So that argument doesn't fly.

That's a joke, the majority of Donald's supporters don't have jobs. They voted for donald because they want the jobs that the hispanics now have.
McCain supporters didn't protest because they didn't give a freak.
And,,,, I protest the election results, not because my daily salary is more than most people on ATS make in a week, but because I have the right to legally do so instead of buying a gun (which I already own enough of).
I agree, Rioting, attacks and all the other crap is childish and serves no purpose than to incite more violence. BUT, when legal means are pursued, that is fair game. At least it's before he takes office, and not for eight years while he is in office.

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: lance_covel

Cool story bro
Not sure what you are trying to say there

edit on 10-11-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This anti-democratic fanaticism really isn't making them look good at all.

Maybe Soros wants to trash this SJW ideology in favour of something more palatable? Gotta demonise the current 5th column in the eyes of the public before building a new one after all.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I noticed that my local Fox affiliate had all Hillary advertisements, and no Trump ads, the day or two before the polls opened. I was surprised because I thought they were considered a right leaning media source, perhaps not.

<< 1  2   >>

join