It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Trans-Pacific Partnership is dead, Schumer tells labor leaders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Obama’s signature global trade deal had been on life support for months as both Democrats and Republicans campaigned against unfair trade policies ahead of the Nov. 8 election. And Donald Trump’s triumph in the presidential race cemented its fate.

“There is no way to fix the TPP,” Trump said in a June economic address. “We need bilateral trade deals. We do not need to enter into another massive international agreement that ties us up and binds us down.
LINK

We dodged a WW3 bullet...

Obamacare is about to be history...

The TPP is dead...

Who said that it doesn't matter who the POTUS is?

People were saying that they were transferred into the wrong timeline (where Trump is president)...I wouldn't want to live in the WW3/Obamacare/TPP timeline. You're welcome to try and get there.

edit on 10-11-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I will stay in this time line simply for the humor!

I still have not stopped laughing about all of this, what a wild world, the hackers/intelligence agencies did it, they stopped the Clinton Carte!

Oh how I look forward to the coming arrests!

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmThursday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Good TPP deserves to die .

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Trump doesn't believe in climate change....that means he will undo a lot of the EPA laws concerning the environment all in the interest(s) of commerce/profit. Without environmental laws, things could get real bad real soon.
edit on 10-11-2016 by lostbook because: word add

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

No way am I heading to another timeline just yet. I am collecting liberal tears to use as Holy water just incase I ever run into Hillary walking at the park.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

No way am I heading to another timeline just yet. I am collecting liberal tears to use as Holy water just incase I ever run into Hillary walking at the park.

Wise move!

Although, in the not so distant future the only way you will run into Hillary is if you are behind bars!
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmThursday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Trump doesn't believe in climate change....that means he will undo a lot of the EPA laws concerning the environment all in the interest(s) of commerce/profit. Without environmental laws, things could get real bad real soon.

You mean he's rejected the psuedo-science and ponzi scheme that has been pushed on the world to consolidate even more wealth and opportunity on a select few while throwing crumbs at the world's poor and kicking the middle class and small business owners in the nuts? It's one of the reasons many of us voted for him in the first place!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The Globalist Elite,
that is: those who infuse investment ,
decimate populations and abscond resources
all the while touting how they are striving
for equality are on notice.

Regarding the Leftist Elite,
what are they doing to comfort their
constituents at this moment?

Are they ensuring peaceful transition at this moment?

Have they admitted to their constituents that they have
been lied to and are victims of propaganda?

Have they educated their constituents to the level that
they fully understand that there are no "safe zones"
under the jack boot of fascism ?

Do these constituents realize that extreme left or right
polarization leads to fascism?

Do they understand that that their only "safe zone"
would be the Fox Hole?

Do they even know what a Fox Hole is?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Another blow against the western oligarchy.

Like dominos it falls.

What a beautiful time to be alive.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Nice. Now throw TTIP in the same hole and bury them both!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

He doesn't have to believe in climate change.

He needs to believe we need to stop poisoning ourselves and our planet.

edit on 10-11-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Doubt the lobbyist are going to let these,including the TTIP, die. Time will tell if it's truly done with or returns under another name and or turns out to be supported by Trump.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

You mean he's rejected the psuedo-science and ponzi scheme that has been pushed on the world to consolidate even more wealth and opportunity on a select few while throwing crumbs at the world's poor and kicking the middle class and small business owners in the nuts? It's one of the reasons many of us voted for him in the first place!

I believe it's real. Maybe not caused by Man but Man is definitely accelerating the process.

new topics

top topics

join