It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Cayce Predictions for 2017

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Apparently world tensions in 2014-2015 were bad and that in 2017 something happens to calm world tensions.

Then it goes on to say how China joins the rest of the world.

Enviornmental disasters.

I really like Edgar Cayce reading about him as a child woke me up at a very young age.

Thanks mom and dad for locking me in my room with only an encyclopedia to read.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Of the many prophets I have read about over the years, Cayce strikes me as the real deal. The man helped so many people during his lifetime, with information an uneducated farm boy could not possibly know.

Thanks for a good Cayce post, haven't seen one around here in a while.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I really like Edgar Cayce reading about him as a child woke me up at a very young age.

Haha! My parents didn't lock me in my room... but when the television died, my dad refused to get another "bube tube" and I shut myself in my room to read. Ruth Montgomery was another favorite of mine.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
"Apparently world tensions in 2014-2015 were bad and that in 2017 something happens to calm world tensions."

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox
The funny thing is, is that it IS aliens !!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
2017 is a date I've felt was important for years. Also not sure how China is supposed to play out, the current belief is military NWO type agenda.

I've always felt as if there is something that is meant to happen, essential timeline events, something I knew about from the future (perceptional future to here and now) which is where I feel at home, ie know came here from there. this is hard to relay, but there is something to do with China, and its not militaristic, though who knows what initial stages for earth occur, but somehow China will emerge free and join with democracy principals and be a major player in humanity, not in isolation, and this is a cosmic foundational moment.

Just putting out some odd ideas that I've been putting a shelf for some time.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Edgar cayce is awesome ! When I lived in Virginia beach I spent a few days in his museum and holistic center - library .....now.....I wish I'd spent more time there ....

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I *so* hate the computer voice crap. Male or female.

If you believe in your own "bull# as it were, then record your own voice ffs.

I did listen to this one until the end, but I'll never do it again.

You like it - own it!

Ack....blech....thppbt!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
Apparently world tensions in 2014-2015 were bad and that in 2017 something happens to calm world tensions.

Then it goes on to say how China joins the rest of the world.

Enviornmental disasters.

This looks good watching now.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I look into his stuff from time to time but this may be off the mark. At this point it looks like it's going to start off pretty rocky(if more riots happen/continue and NeoCons start their # full force). Here's to hopes it won't be.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Can't knock a guy whom sleep with his head on a book and can quote it all the next day too much BUT, no sign of atlantis rising out of the ocean yet, finding sunken city's in the depth's is not the same as them rising out of the depth's as he predicted of course and though I take him with a pinch of salt (not as much as I do for nostradamus though) I think that you have to remember even if it is a genuine phenomena that this ability by it's very nature changes the future it percieves or predict's through consciousness and quantum feedback.

edit on 11-11-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Most of Cayce's works were in making psychic prescriptions for sick people. When he went off the rails, and some entity made predictions, its only a soothsayer. Plus, his wife was his only scribe, and she didn't get everything down correct. Her Jon Peniel, is really Jean Peniel, from the French. That's on her, not on Cayce, nor his discarnate channel. But Jean, should have been Jude, just as the man who takes Thursday as his festival day. Thursday in French is Jeudi, and these two buttress each other, in different quatrains. IIRC, his prescriptions were running at about a 70% success
rate. This is pretty good. and his lost Dauphin diversion, was forensic as that kid was born in 1785, and is long dead.

These soothsayers and discarnates, cannot see our future, but they can only take a stab at predicting it. I don't think that they can collate differing Nostradamic verses, either. The Chinese put an extra curve into their magic garden bridges, so that there are no straight lines, crossing one. They feel that these spirits have to move in our reality, in straight lines, only.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Earth went through many phases or cycles. Some of these cycles are like hell on earth where ignorance, hedonism, materialism and egocentrism are the leading forces. Humans fall into depravity and live the ultimate sin: separation from Nature and consequently, from God.

These ages aren't mere speculations and are extensively described in old writings. The current time is a dark age, called Kali Yuga, Dharma-ending Age. Google it up if you are confused they will shed some light and hopefully make you realize that everything is happening for a reason which can be very reassuring.

While some places may be better than others, ultimately it seems like a mind disease is spreading from individual, group, nations to nations at an alarming rate, although there is a neverending opposite current that is coming stronger and stronger to reestablish balance, one would have to be blind to think the "transition" or "ascension" will go smoothly. Most likely, an apocalypse like type event will occur and the remaining survivors will be left wondering what went wrong and finally with some guidance, will come to realize that hapiness and love were always there within, the only solution to all world's problems. This is the so called opposite current, love vibration which holds everything in this world together. From there i would guess a new cycle will begin, and it goes by the name of "golden age". Best time to be incarnated on earth...

So yeah life right now doesnt make any sense for many? That's a given since we are not truly living, true life is like.. a dolphin. They know, they teach, they do their best to show the truth. They are deep and can convey things to the most sensitive and open minded on par with a shulgin scale ++++ experience with entheogens. They are Buddhas of their own. Listen to them if you feel attracted to them, you wont regret it. They teach oneness a gift that will forever change your perspective and existence. If you are a psychic, then you ought to go swim with wild dolphins especially if you seek what they want, a common goal, to change things and spread light.
edit on 27-1-2017 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I am a member of the Association and hate to tell you, he never gave predictions for 2017. He rarely named years passed 1998, in any. During his time in the early 1900s he would give readings including years more near the current time and it was mostly personal surrounding the person asking for the reading, like finding oil in a certain year or stocks up/down the following year.

He did give some years around when Bimimi Road was found (when asked about Atlantis) and he said that the Hall of Records in Egypt would be opened in '98 and signaled the return of Christ. I've always wondered if secretly it was opened in that year but also wondered if it could mean 2098 as most people seem to think it indicated 1998 since it was 40 years into the future at that time.
edit on 20-2-2017 by dreampsi because: punct.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

If you like predictions of this sort then I’ll suggest that you check out Baba Vanga too.

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Cayce's dates have not always lined up.

I'd add at least 5 years to 2017.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dreampsi

Dreampsi; If you are a present member of the A.R.E. then what's your take on where Mr. Cayce got his channels from??

I either fulfilled Mrs. Cayce's Jon Peniel prediction or did something really parallel to it. If its the same deal, then she mis-quoted her husband. I can see Jean Peniel as being a take away from the Sixteenth Century Nostradamus anagram in Cent. VIII, Q. 31, about the rise and fall of Benito Mussolini. In that quatrain its shown as jeune Selin. The obvious solution would be John, or Jean ( Jon? ) phonetically, from the French. But my middle name is Jude, and there's another quatrain naming the French word for Thursday, ( Jeudi ), as a name of a man. Christian Saints do have festival days, but modern men aren't christened, or named, after a day in the week.

Back in 1978, I got my chain jerked way out across the eternal present, and there are two more quatrains about this event. C II, Q 27. and C VIII, Q. 78. If you use this last one as the threshold to enter Nosty's Epistle to Henri, then Cayce's prediction is a thumbnail portrait, of the first lines in that prose Epistle. Mr. Cayce's prediction is way too laconic, but its given in the clear. Back in the day, Nosty was ducking the Inquisition, so he had to crab up his verses, for self preservation.
edit on 26-2-2017 by carpooler because: diction

top topics

join